Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] (2101 Views)

World Cup 2018: Referees For Quarter-Final Matches Revealed! / Startimes To Show EPL Matches With Just N1200 A Month / Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by caniva(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Second Week of EPL, DSTV yet to restore SS3 matches for Nigerian and the RestOfAfrica(ROA) Subscribers' viewing.

Meanwhile, SA Subscribers still watches all EPL high profile matches on SS3.

For "ROA" you need SS5 which means you have to subscribe for "Premium".

See today's matches and comment accordingly.

It's quite frustrating as I have Compact + subscription active but now am being denied of EPL high profile matches.

DSTV is stepping on toes seriously. Please is there any other decoder within Nigeria I can go for? Afterall, it's not compulsory to use DSTV

Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by DWJOBScom(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
Something must be done about this!
I make my monthly subscription and still get to see only a bit of it - weekends

And now they've moved the main thing to another level. I was about protesting we also get pay as you view arrangement but this has shown how uncaring and exploitative they are
Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
no mind dem. The stupid sons of b*tches dey form yanga b'cus of common EPL. I hate startimes but i swear, i really want them to gain the broadcast rights so DSTV can fvck off!!
Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by Icon4s(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am on compactplus bouque. I sat down yesterday evening thinking of how to watch this weekend's games as my sybcription will b on till 4th Sept.An sms entered my phone. I intially thought it was one of those unsolucited airtel sms. I opened it and see what I saw: " You scored yourself a sports bonanza! From 14-28 August, DSTV is making all Supersport channels available to you at no extra charge!".

I thought it was a joke or something. I quickly tuned to Supersports5 lo and behold it was showing!

Twas like a miracle. So full Epl mode activated cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by SIRcumalot: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
^bonaza wey go last for only 2 weeks,rubbish
I just wan know which station go dey show UCl matches ?
Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by bakynes(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Icon4s:
I am on compactplus bouque. I sat down yesterday evening thinking of how to watch this weekend's games as my sybcription will b on till 4th Sept.An sms entered my phone. I intially thought it was one of those unsolucited airtel sms. I opened it and see what I saw: " You scored yourself a sports bonanza! From 14-28 August, DSTV is making all Supersport channels available to you at no extra charge!".

I thought it was a joke or something. I quickly tuned to Supersports5 lo and behold it was showing!

Twas like a miracle. So full Epl mode activated cheesy

I got the msg too @ about 3:30pm ystdy Friday 14th of August. Am on compact plus bouquet as well. All sport channels has been opened for me I was able to watch the Aston Villa vs Man Utd game last night and today's matches.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by MRpii(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dstv ti koni dafun
Re: DSTV Insisted On SS5 To Show EPL Matches [Photo] by caniva(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Can you imagine...Sports Bonanza for what you actually paid for?

DSTV will continue to shave our hairs as long as the callous National Broadcasting Commission(NBC)'s Chairman, Mr. Emeka Mba remains there. He happens to be a former employee of DSTV and he's been covering and backing their [DSTV] policies since he was appointed.

Man eating his own flesh.

(1) (Reply)

Bet365 Issues / Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover / An Uncaring Nation Indeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.