Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed (10190 Views)

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Hmm..! We Miss You Guys {7 Late Nigerian Celebrities} - #PL List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bigboyman5: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2015
It is easy for men to focus on the act of
receiving pleasure when it comes to inti.macy,
but the things that can make a girl truly swoon
can be very surprising.
If you are not doing these things listed below, then
you are most probably not satisfying her the way
she expects:

READ BELLOW

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://amonpoint.com/&sa=U&ved=0CAcQFjAAahUKEwjh5a_81arHAhVFuBQKHcRhAeM&sig2=0-6abNYbsNTIvI5EQh515Q&usg=AFQjCNGldSWIJt89rriD1vF0iqAbvtlfuQ
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by chocolateme(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2015
So opening to another source from the source we are in. Ok let me finish soaking this garri and groundnut

1 Like

Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by delishpot: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
So opening to another source from the source we are in. Ok let me finish soaking this garri and groundnut
Delishpot sees this bros from afar and..........runs to

Carry spoon, smoked Titus and a chair......... bros how far? Abeg shift small make I join you
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by chocolateme(f): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:
Delishpot sees this bros from afar and..........runs to

Carry spoon, smoked Titus and a chair......... bros how far? Abeg shift small make I join you
delish why you carry kitchen cooking spoon come na? You wan collect 3 in 1? Noo.. I no go shift , go and change your spoon !!
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by delishpot: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
delish why you carry kitchen cooking spoon come na? You wan collect 3 in 1? Noo.. I no go shift , go and change your spoon !!

Hiannn! This spoon nir big na sis..... the second one we get for house na the type wey mama put dey take turn stew o. Make I go bring am?

Nne biko shift make I sidon...

But I spy that link sha o. E get better gist. I nor dey advertise o. na eetin I see I talk
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by chocolateme(f): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:

Hiannn! This spoon nir big na bros..... the second one we get for house na the type wey mama put dey take turn stew o. Make I go bring am?

But I spy that link sha o. E get better gist. I nor dey advertise o. na eetin I see I talk
whatt!!! So Na that type of spoon full una house abi? Oya wash your hand and join me.. use hand soak the garri..
Let's do fast and discuss the topic at hand..
But what do u think he is talking about? Let's imagine it since he refused to tell us.
Is using hot electric iron part of what wowen want men to do for them on bed?
Stop rushing the garri naa..
Check my dp and call me "bros" one more time..

1 Like

Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by youngberry001(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
la click la burst undecided
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by delishpot: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
whatt!!! So Na that type of spoon full una house abi? Oya wash your hand and join me.. use hand soak the garri..
Let's do fast and discuss the topic at hand..
But what do u think he is talking about? Let's imagine it since he refused to tell us.
Is using hot electric iron part of what wowen want men to do for them on bed?
Stop rushing the garri naa..
Check my dp and call me "bros" one more time..

Nor vex. I don correct am teyy teyyy na you nor notice am since. Check my last quote.
Nwanem eweliwe biko. Nir vex, ma binu, inga ni ma.
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by chocolateme(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
delishpot:

Nor vex. I don correct am teyy teyyy na you nor notice am since. Check my last quote.
Nwanem eweliwe biko. Nir vex, ma binu, inga ni ma.
o di Mma nwanne m nyanyi.. adighi m ewe iwe.. Udo na achi.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by tinybodyMary: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
youngberry001:
la click la burst undecided
la click la bend
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2015
DOWNLOAD : OLE MARUN Latest Nollywood Movie 2015
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by Doncharis(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Full of shit....just waisted my time
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Saraki visits Buhari at the State House
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 12:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Search Engines
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2015
May God punish all the ppl wey do that dirty Un
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2015
First picture of terrorist wife, Tashfeen Malik who pledged allegiance to ISIS before killing 14 victims
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
Facebook
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by uchemac: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hustle Hard indeed, support Talent when you see it!

Song Title: Opening
Artiste: Rich Fantasy

Shalom Garba whose stage name is Rich Fantasy is a Kaduna based fast rising rapper to watch out for.

WATCH NOW>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lY7fHkrAYM
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2015
BREAKING: INEC Formally Declares Yahaya Bello Winner of Kogi Gov Election
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omotola goes to warri for the first time! (photos)
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Cossy Ojiakor shares cute photo with her dog
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Official Version: Reminisce – “Kpomo” (Remix) ft. Lil Kesh, CDQ, Falz & Seriki
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dec 07, 2015 (bolajihammed051) (0
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Celebrities
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide and Don Jazzy reconcile, release joint statement & pics together
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 6:22am On Jan 05, 2016
Exclusive: Olamide Prostrated before Don Jazzy after Aliko Dangote Made Them End their Fight
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Total clicks on links on your blog
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Davido Hospitalized After Baby Mama Drama
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
How petroleum products are diverted from Nigeria into Cameroon through Mambilla border
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by bolajihammed051: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Janet Jackson says she’s recovering, denies cancer
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by olusegunsola0550: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Did you know you can view enhanced stats on
Re: Guys :: 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed by olusegunsola0550: 4:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Group Anonymous publishes details of 'ISIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku? See Photos Of How He Looks Now / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ / See The Africa’s 7 Sexiest Daughters Of Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.