Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ (10190 Views)

Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Just last month they opened the doors of their luxury Malibu home and happily posed for an intimate family photo shoot.

But Hollywood power couple Will Smith, 42, and wife Jade Pinkett-Smith's seemingly picture perfect marriage has now come to a shock end, according to a new report.

The pair, who have been married for 13 years, are said to have decided to call it quits, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine.
They have two children together - Jaden, 13, and Willow, ten.

They certainly gave no hint of trouble during their interview with Architectural Digest magazine only weeks ago.

When describing the layout of the 25,000sq ft house, Smith gushed that it had been designed with no 'dead ends… to create an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love'.

Jada, 39, also told the magazine: 'For Will and me this home was always a spiritual endeavour.

'We’re very earthy, organic people. We wanted to create a family retreat, something made by hand and as natural as possible, something that ties back to the land.'

She continued: 'Whatever it becomes, the craftsmanship will always represent our union and the love of our family.'

This will be the second marriage to end for Smith, who divorced former fashion design student Sheree Zampino in 1995 after three years together.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2029206/Will-Smith-Jada-Pinkett-separate-13-years-marriage.html#ixzz1Vrg8mlEE

Why Marry?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by claremont(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ah finally. . .
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
sickening not finally.

They were the perfect couple.

Had everything.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by claremont(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
Celebrity marriages never last, I am even surprised that their marriage lasted that long!
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
their body language actually hasnt been too good for a while now. . . . . .

i did notice this but thought it was perhaps too much makeup or the bright lighting.

even the photos in that link show the tension.

lord have mercy.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
claremont:

Celebrity marriages never last, I am even surprised that their marriage lasted that long!
Are you saying their challenges are unique from the average couples marriage?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by claremont(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89:

Are you saying their challenges are unique from the average couples marriage?
Yes!
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
They are human and can tackle them like everyone else.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
the ex-wife's husband is better looking than will smith though.

just seeing his photo for the first time.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2010/11/19/sheree-zampino-our-kids-dont-refer-to-each-other-as-half-siblings/
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Goldieluks: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
This is pretty sad,didn't see it coming. sad sad
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
What now.

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by MrCork17: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89 (f). sweeery can we discuss this over dinnner? wink
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
Who cares.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by HURUCHI(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

pendo89 (f). sweeery can we discuss  this over dinnner? wink

LOL how many discussions do u conduct over dinner? Has any ever borne fruits?

grin crazy dude
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
huraaaaay. AT LAST I CAN MOVE IN!!! wink
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pinkrex(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Only celebrity marriages that last long are those borne out of different social or class background, eITHER the man being poor or the opposite, but when two celebrities get hooked together its always a mess, But even the less knwn ones that get married to the knwn ones turn out as celebrities too after marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy So celebrity marriage is just cursed mehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Where are you moving to? Lagos? or into Jada's house cz Will is out?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
saw it coming. you could tell she just tolerated will and wasnt that into him as she grew older. she is a very strong woman with a strong personality. fell in love with dude when she was still discovering herself, now it looks like she outgrew him. she needs her a strong broody type like a dr dre, wesley snipes, type personality.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by eghost247(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wow 13years is such a long time well for now its a seperation a divorce might not come through they might work things out
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
she was very close to the late tupac shakur.

@ topic

wiki says she's mixed with AA, portuguese-jewish, carribean and creole? I  think there's a white father somewhere along the line- going by her and the kids' features.

will has a strong asian look and i'm sure he has a carribean connection as well, since all the bel air actors were from there.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
sad sad sad The fresh prince of Bel Air.

Why does it sound as though hes dead? undecided I need to cheer up.Really I liked them all. so much.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by r231(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
They tried. . . . 13yrs

Normally Hollywood marriage dont go past 10yrs

cus of divorce settlements   grin grin grin
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by obowunmi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
They were perfect together. They even agreed to an "OPEN" marriage. Waiting for the Kardashian divorce.  grin grin grin grin and possibly third marriage.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

she was very close to the late tupac shakur.

@ topic

wiki says she's mixed with AA, portuguese-jewish, carribean and creole? I  think there's a white father somewhere along the line- going by her and the kids' features.

will has a strong asian look and i'm sure he has a carribean connection as well, since all the bel air actors were from there.
really ? all the fresh prince actors were carribean ? well i knew tatyana was guyanese indian. but
anyway will smith has been apparently been immersed in the gay scene in LA with quincy jones, p diddy and tevin campbell, if we are to believe professor griff of public enemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t06I4ewiGs
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by udokpuenyi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Mr Cork
Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

No wonder people are critical about all your post, which class are u? a clown or from Tribe of King Solomon
pendo89:

Where are you moving to? Lagos? or into Jada's house cz Will is out?

He is moving straight to Borno state to meet his long awaited doom
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
Too bad that marriage hit the rocks.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by princeonx: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
Are you guys truly suprise or just pretending? they had/were in an open marriage for heaven sake!
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

really ? all the fresh prince actors were carribean ? well i knew tatyana was guyanese indian.

they were all of carribean descent.

carlton is latino, from trinidad or the dominican rep

tatyana is panamanian/trinidadian

hilary-trinidadian

not sure where the first vivian is from but she has a strong carribean look and mannerism

judge banks looks jamaican or trinidadian

geoffrey the butler is british and bahamian.

the second vivian is the sister of clair huxtable from the cosby show, who i think has latino ancestry as well, from the carribean.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by okadaman2: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89:

sad  sad sad The fresh prince of Bel Air.

Why does it sound as though hes dead? undecided I need to cheer up.Really I liked them all. so much.

There's nothing wrong with you. He said it himself

"Divorce can't be an option," the "Men in Black" rapper-actor told MTV in 2006. "With Jada, I stood up in front of God and said, 'Til death do us part.' So there are two possible outcomes. One, we are going to be together till death, or two, I am dead.". Will Smith

So maybe he don die undecided

One can only feel sorry for those young people who live their lives by what showbizness people say or do.

If it's true I wish them well, if not wish them the same. It wont affect the price of Tilapia fish.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
who is smith and why are u asking if he will seperate from jadet pinket? and who is jadet pinket sef?

lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Africa’s 7 Sexiest Daughters Of Presidents / Celebrity Kids Dress In Their Traditional Attires To Celebrate Independence Day / About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.