Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (47311 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by dejitenaj(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2015
grin
shachris:
so you can't take a joke? you comment is the funniest in this thread.
Well, if it was a joke
One love to you
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2015
This lady is not really pretty as much talk about. i prefer my monalisa chinda any day. beside oshomole will be calling lara every minute to know if rochas is ontop of her with his slowpoke big tummy grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by guiddoti: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
RexTramadol1:
Black and White grin grin grin

o boy! dis yan plot too big. cut for me naw cool cry angry angry cool 8 shocked embarassed

And why are they looking into eachoda's eyes

Oshio, ur wife na One-Nation cheesy cheesy cheesy

Land for lease!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2015
solodox:

Buckle under his swag? Interesting! Lets just hope all the buckling happens in plain sight! Cuz if osho the sensei organize bc ogumeh for rochas case mehn! Me nah dey o!

I don't understand the last line that - the short written one (I have a serious challenge reading short written words like "bc" "ogumeh" pls explain that line
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by samx4real(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2015
From a runz girl!

To a first lady!

If u ask me! I go ask punch news!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by chukswag(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2015
She's looking pale, hope edo people never remember am with craft

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
Are they about kissing or what? grin
Nope we are about to kiss cheesy

i want to kiss you kiss

chaiii imebigo shocked
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by GenBloodykiIler: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
Nope we are about to kiss cheesy

i want to kiss you kiss
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Abdul4success(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
See people, Wetin konsan una
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Na wao!
Edo state need prayers o!

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by kwenu: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
she has seen the Goodman in Rochas and so her facial expression was love

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by haywire07(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
rochas go soon mistakenly f*ck the girl

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by robosky02(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
na so e dey take start?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by osimataylor(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Osho! Becareful with this smooth talking okoroacha.The man might overthrown you oo!
metronaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-70leRT7GMs4/Vc701YkeSTI/AAAAAAAGPcU/fBqwtLqq4WE/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The Edo State First Lady was in Imo state yesterday for their annual August Meeting

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-iara-oshiomhole-and-rochas.html

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by ufelove(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
That guy wearing sun shades tho...

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
If osho baba catch u lipsrsealed grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Iyoma2(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chai this lara never hold oshio baba like this for public oh, na d 1st time wey i dey see ha laff be this oh. Dat means she like fine man like Rochas.

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Elvis506(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
u re really funny grin
Beremx:
u re really funny
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by PecE2Make: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
A clear evidence @ dp dat they are running things. I said it before but they doubt me. I just pity osho baba

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by eromspete(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kini August meeting?

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by totorimi: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
aahh Okoroxha is in trouble because you don't get close to Edo mans wife this in public. By the way someone should warn her before she set two governors against each other and by extension the states become enemies. Women have been causing wars throughout history. Ethiopia should warn their daughter.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by mandax: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-70leRT7GMs4/Vc701YkeSTI/AAAAAAAGPcU/fBqwtLqq4WE/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The Edo State First Lady was in Imo state yesterday for their annual August Meeting

True love transpires between these two people. - Lara and Rochas, no hiding it.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by mandax: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:

.Ask that woman wearing head gear behind Lara, from the look in her eyes, she was already suspicious that the Rochas-Lara greeting here is beyond the ordinary greeting. There is chemistry between Rochas and Lara.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by totorimi: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm where did she spend the night in Owerri. This APC governors can do and undo I don't trust them. Anyway our elders say the person who a maggot infested wood invites the lizard to his farm. Baba Oshio should not expect to rest with this fine mulatto as a wife. Definitely there must be toasters. if it were the days of one apple eating baddo head of state he would have invited her.
A fine woman will surely give the husband heart attack because she is wanted by everybody. Oshio must understand that if he had looked for one old divorcee now and married he wouldn't have any problem

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
It seems, Iara prefers Okorochas to Osho baba .....Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy
She always smiles whenever she sees Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
She take forehead resemble Rihanna.

[size=18pt]Happy Birthday with many happier returns of the day to the glory of our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God who will increase your testimonies of His great favours in your life for many decades. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by inimitkel(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm...lol @another billboard in the making but there seem to be some chemistry in those eyes
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by gebest: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
oshomhole don enter one chance, wife wey no dey green smile for am, see as she dey smile for rochas

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
God dey o.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by 2dillu2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Lara is fresh o. Oshiomole get eye die.
Iara not Lara
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Meiji(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iara has taken over Nairaland. Now I miss the Tonto Dikeh era.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by harizonal123(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
See the way Iara is steering at him in his eyes ( sign of admiration) as if I wish......
On a serious note Osho should be careful cos programming might take place very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos / PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.