Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? (3476 Views)

“my Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It” –lady / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Alexcassy:

currently experiencing this in my place o, they just hate for no reason. well I rub their faces in it o. I don't care anymore because everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I really don't agree with the bolded. Of course, it's no one's business, but my dear it's better to play the fool and live another day. Do you know I have been witchcraft as a result of jealousy? It got to a point were my mom had to leave lagos to come stay with me in school because I was spending most of my time lying in the hospital.IIt was only the grace of God I am alive today, I drink drip so t eeeeeeeeeee, I had trails of drip all over my hand Like a junkie. If I was discharged in the morning, that evening, I am being rushed back to that same hospital. Funny thing is, i never pointed accusing finger or suspected someone is behind this, until neighbours and outsiders started pointing and gossiping about the possibility she was behind all that was happening to me. Be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Richy4(m): 3:06am On Aug 17, 2015
There's no way you can please everyone in this world.

All you do is just to live your life with a clear conscience.

Also there is no way everyone will like you and there's no way everyone will hate you. Even some people love the devil with passion.

Having said that, every one cannot hate you in the hostel OP. If they do, what was it that you are doing that puts them off? Or make them turn their noses?

Many people have ways of robbing their success and achievements on people's faces? And if someone wanna talk, they will scream ,"oh! it's bad Belle, oh they are jealous. That they are not happy about your progress" etc.There are people like that. So what have you been doing to your hostel mates?

It takes 2mins for an arrogant person to dictate another arrogant person. Some smell them from 100 meters away. So when they met, there's bound to be clashes.

Many will not tell you that on this thread but however if you feel you are OK and clean, do not try so hard. You cannot please who doesn't like you even if you kill yourself. Do not get me wrong there are some people who doesn't like someone on first sight. In that case, the best weapon is just ignore them.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:
Actually,am living with an old aunt..whose daughter won't let me have my peace.
She gets mad @minute things,she talks to me anyhow and she does all what nots to me.
But guess what?
I don't give a fvck about her ofwhich she knows and that's exactly her pains.
I do everything am supposed to do without any complain YET this babe seemz to be blind about it.
Just imagine this morning I was asked to get a certain thing done and I did but when she came back she was so bittered and she told me not to do it again instead she'd ask a 4yr old to do it better.

The truth of the matter is that she knows 'I'm greater than her in all ramifications of life' apart from age o and that's why she's jealous But who care's?

Hmmmmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And this is the same place you're inviting me over so she can poor me hot oil grin

Infact give me the address again I'll come with a jackknife sad
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Hmmmmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And this is the same place you're inviting me over so she can poor me hot oil grin

Infact give me the address again I'll come with a jackknife sad

Babe,abeg no make me laff o
U fear pass me sef lol
By God's grace,I'd be leaving to a better place soonest. Just that I really do not like a crowded environment eg sch area that's y am still here

Am not gonna force u 2cum over o. It's left 4u 2decide..
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe,abeg no make me laff o
U fear pass me sef lol
By God's grace,I'd be leaving to a better place soonest. Just that I really do not like a crowded environment eg sch area that's y am still here

Am not gonna force u 2cum over o. It's left 4u 2decide..

Give me your contact you refuse na the whole of library avenue you dey stay
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Give me your contact you refuse na the whole of library avenue you dey stay

Wetin u wan go do for her place?

Btw, how come u never open one thread on nairaland before? U dey fear to open thread ni? If everybody come dey like u, where u for dey see threads read?
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Wetin u wan go do for her place?

Btw, how come u never open one thread on nairaland before? U dey fear to open thread ni? If everybody come dey like u, where u for dey see threads read?

Ubehe undecided

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Ubehe undecided
tongue tongue tongue
Ambehe na. So tell me. Why u never open thread.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Ubehe undecided
tongue tongue tongue
Have u seen it?
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

If 2say u be woman eh, aswear u 4lyk amebo pass ur shadow. Wetin concern u sef?
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

If 2say u be woman eh, aswear u 4lyk amebo pass ur shadow. Wetin concern u sef?
U know weda i like amebo pass women sef?
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

I go open olosho joint like your own tongue
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

U know weda i like amebo pass women sef?
I no doubt u o
shebi d tin dey pay bah? Oya continue
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

I go open olosho joint like your own tongue
When are you opening it? Na me go first patronise that thread/joint.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

I no doubt u o
shebi d tin dey pay bah? Oya continue
E dey pay na. Just ask Aitee1
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Na una knw o gudnyt
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Nansense!!!

Edidiong becareful with RedBenson he will just used you and dump you like one his oloshos, don't say I didn't warn you oh
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Nansense!!!

Edidiong becareful with RedBenson he will just used you and dump you like one his oloshos, don't say I didn't warn you oh

Oh my! shocked
Am happy I sent him off immediately o.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh my! shocked

Good! Next time do better, click your report button for nuisance grin
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Good! Next time do better, click your report button for nuisance grin
Ok ma'am I'd do just that grin
But erm,I thought he's ur friend? undecided grin
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Ok ma'am I'd do just that grin

But erm,I thought he's ur friend? undecided grin

God forbid!!! I bind and cast, I photocopy!!! sad
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

God forbid!!! I bind and cast, I photocopy!!! sad
Is he that bad Or what?
Omehn! Na human being u dey cast and bind infact photocopy cum join 2 ? Chai! Pity d dude small na abeg
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Oh my! shocked

Dont let her deceive you. Is it by force to date a lady even if she throws herself on you? Aitee1 wanted to take me to her village by force to show people there as her fiance and i refused. Since then, she's been acting funny.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Dont let her deceive you. Is it by force to date a lady even if she throws herself on you? Aitee1 wanted to take me to her village by force to show people there as her fiance and i refused. Since then, she's been acting funny.

Me take male version of olosho to showcase? cheesy cheesy

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aitee1:

Me take male version of olosho to showcase? cheesy cheesy

Dont lie. Liers will go to hell.

Meanwhile, chatting with the right hand and rubbing pu*sy with the left. What a wonderful setting for this tempting weather!
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Aitee1: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Dont lie. Liers will go to hell.

Meanwhile, chatting with the right hand and rubbing pu*sy with the left. What a wonderful setting for this tempting weather!

Ubong Ikpeme just do as your name suggest and free me angry
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2015
RedBenson:

This is getting serious...
Are you for real? Huh? Aitee1 pls come and clarify yourself here o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News - A Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Children At Once / Family Joke Of The Day. (picture) / Instant Loan To Federal Government Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.