Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? (3477 Views)

“my Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It” –lady / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am currently in my life where am living with people who do not like me, no matter what I have done for them. I cannot categorically tell if the said hatred is out of jealous or what.

I am a student living in a hostel which I'm the president...I take my studies serious, passes my exam though I still manage to squeeze out some time to drink some beers with my girlfriend and hommies. I noticed that
no matter how hard I tried to please my hostel people, they don't just like me for some unknown cause.

They're always looking for a way to engage in quarrels with me, but outside the hostel I'm loved and cherished. I have severally queried myself and also asked people to access me to see what could be the cause, personally I couldn't fault myself and people who accessed me told me that 'NA BAD BELLE' dey worry them.

I'm confused now, Have any of you had such experience and how did you overcome it?
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Holyfield1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Simple,Ignore them
.Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

12 Likes

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by innervoice(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Show them that you don't give a f*ck. Be patient and see how it will change everything.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yes dear.Life is like that.I have had experiences like that.There are friends, no matter what you do for them, they take it but show little appreciation. Please I want to beg you to be careful. Such people can be deadly. Do you know the funny thing such can come from both sexes who claim to be an acquaintance. I have had very bad , near death experience from people like that.

I use to have this female friend back in school that visits, she will come in and take what she likes and leaves.I started having issues with her when she picks things that are quite expensive (gifts from my man) without letting me know.No matter what I give her, she says thank you but will still continue to eye other better things.One day i came into town and was unpacking some stuffs.She was bending down beside my mirror as we were discussing. As i was unpacking, It came to a point when the whole room was quiet and I became curious, still sitting down, the position I was, I could see her reflection through the mirror facing me.What I saw was the coldest look.She didn't know i was watching her.I didn't cut the relationship off then, one of the mistakes I later regretted.

One thing you should know is this, such people as long as you see them everyday can harm you if jealousy/back belle push them further. Some will rejoice when misfortune visits you. The only thing you can do is to pray or move out.I moved out of my hostel and picked a flat instead with my best friend.Be careful. Students sef dey give their fellow students poison.

Again, make sure you have your personal kitchen. It's preferable to live in self contained houses.When you buy new things, don't tell them how much you got it even if they aasked.In my case, when I bring in something new, I always have a problem back then offloading them in the public. What I do is to get home first and ask someone to bring it in . Through out that day, I won't even come out.Na their windows dem go stay dey peep.

There are those you tell you bought something for maybe 5k, they argue and insult you because they feel you are lying.The argument will linger on even when you decide to be quiet. They tell you it's fake, forcing you to accept that its irrelevant and a waste of money. Every little or big money you spend to make yourself comfortable in school to them it's a "Show off".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by ronald4lif(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Your plate of food dey dem house? sad

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Haa! That shouldn't be a problem since you are sure you don't do anything to offend them, simply ignore them and live your life.

Not everyone will like you.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by 5minsmadness: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
Yes dear.Life is like that.I have had experiences like that.There are friends, no matter what you do for them, they take it but show little appreciation. Please I want to beg you to be careful. Such people can be deadly. Do you know the funny thing such can come from both sexes who claim to be an acquaintance. I have had very bad , near death experience from people like that.

I use to have this female friend back in school that visits, she will come in and take what she likes and leaves.I started having issues with her when she picks things that are quite expensive (gifts from my man) without letting me know.No matter what I give her, she says thank you but will still continue to eye other better things.One day i came into town and was unpacking some stuffs.She was bending down beside my mirror as we were discussing. As i was unpacking, It came to a point when the whole room was quiet and I became curious, still sitting down, the position I was, I could see her reflection through the mirror facing me.What I saw was the coldest look.She didn't know i was watching her.I didn't cut the relationship off then, one of the mistakes I later regretted.

One thing you should know is this, such people as long as you see them everyday can harm you if jealousy/back belle push them further. Some will rejoice when misfortune visits you. The only thing you can do is to pray or move out.I moved out of my hostel and picked a flat instead with my best friend.Be careful. Students sef dey give their fellow students poison.

Again, make sure you have your personal kitchen. It's preferable to live in self contained houses.When you buy new things, don't tell them how much you got it even if they aasked.In my case, when I bring in something new, I always have a problem back then offloading them in the public. What I do is to get home first and ask someone to bring it in . Through out that day, I won't even come out.Na their windows dem go stay dey peep.

There are those you tell you bought something for maybe 5k, they argue and insult you because they feel you are lying.The argument will linger on even when you decide to be quiet. They tell you it's fake, forcing you to accept that its irrelevant and a waste of money. Every little or big money you spend to make yourself comfortable in school to them it's a "Show off".

Hmmm
Woman things.
Guys don't roll like that

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ignore them and do you.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by urchbarbie(f): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
someone actually voiced out to me once that i make her sad when i am around. Ooppsss!!!! I know i ava bubbly personality and ppl often compliment my sunny lifestyle. It hurt me when she said so.....but i guess she was just jealous cos we share a mutual friend who happens to be her 'bestie'

just dont let it detour u dear. Keep living ur life d way u deem right and never leave ur pot of food in d open. U never can tell d height of evils in d heart of man. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Be on your merry way, OP.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rub your happiness in their faces.

Never for once let it bother you and worse still let it show to them that it bothers you. Because frankly it shouldn't bother you.

Surest way to kill someone who's envious and hates you for no reason.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Haywhymido(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

this is the female version of what i went thru in school.Till today, when people ask me how much i bought my things, all i do is to bring up new topic of discussion (ma fi oro bo ma le). Solution to such issue is to stop giving a f+ck abt them,ignore dem like persin wey get ebola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by crackhaus: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
First of all, don't ever think people hate you for just no reason/cause... they always have a reason, you just don't know it yet grin

Secondly, you do absolutely nothing about it...I said, absolutely nothing!
Just keep doing you.

A word of advise for you:
Try finding out why you think they hate you.
Once you know this, you have all the power over them because you can now manipulate them into hating you more or just not hating you at all. gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
You said you're the president of the hostel and you're surprised people hate you? ? Leaders always have enemies. You can't please everyone esp in a hostel where you're charged with making sure people adhere to rules and regulations. .

Just ignore and continue being you. .. if you have any bad attitude, try and improve. ...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bad belle people are there to remind you to be thankful for your big and small successes and future testimonies.

In your case, i'd say be careful and if possible, move to another place. Reason? The days are evil, they can frame u up, plot evil against u or ignore u in a life threatening situation. You are still young and have your whole life ahead of you, so stoop to conquer. Either you move out or meet all of them one on one and have a chat.

Search yourself too. Are u proud, flaunt your success? Sometimes in life, one has to pretend and act foolish to move on especially in a country like ours where security is a joke. YOLO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Day169: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
.. Like the Johnny Walker ad says..
"Keep walking"!
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

You truly have been there

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by KanwuliaJara: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Is it possible for people to dislike you for no reason? grin

Try these reasons:

1. INFERIORITY COMPLEX
2. ENVY/JEALOUSY

When you are succeeding, don't expect the world to be happy for you!
Besides, familiarity always breeds contempt,
When you spend time with people you think you can get along with UNDER THE SAME ROOF, then you get the litmus test of your love and friendship!

He/She who runs away from a fight, leaves to fight another day!

Learn to develop conflict resolution strategies or NEVER STAY WITH ANYONE while you are studying.

I had to move back home FROM MY HOSTEL in the University too.
I was not gonna risk flunking out on account of misssserable BYTCHES! kiss

NOT EVERYONE YOU SEE WALKING AROUND IS MENTALLY-STABLE!!!
AVOID PSYCHOS, if you cannot manage them.
KEEP MOVING!!!!!! kiss

Many people come from domestically-abusive family backgrounds and CAN NEVER KNOW PEACE!!!! cry
Avoid them, or they will take you DOWN with them! kiss

Nothing to do with you! kiss

11 Likes

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Try these reasons:

1. INFERIORITY COMPLEX
2. ENVY/JEALOUSY

When you spend time with people you think you can get along with UNDER THE SAME ROOF, then you get the litmus test of your love and friendship!

Learn to develop conflict resolution strategies or NEVER STAY WITH ANYONE while you are studying.

KEEP MOVING!!!!!! kiss

Many people come from domestically-abusive family backgrounds and CAN NEVER KNOW PEACE!!!! cry

This is golden!!!
I thought I will see your maniacal laughter instead grin grin grin muchecheMUCHECHEmuchecheeeeeeeeeeeee.

You are the German enigma code that is yet to be deciphered even after more than 70 years.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Am impressed by the responses so far it is quite encouraging
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Shymm3x: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Try these reasons:

1. INFERIORITY COMPLEX
2. ENVY/JEALOUSY

KEEP MOVING!!!!!! kiss

Texas orchard, fvck whoever doesn't like you - I like you like I like Pi.mp C, Bun B, and Texas chics with the ole big Southern booty, ya dig?

You're a legend! Yay yay! grin
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Haywhymido post=36992474] this is the female version of what i went thru in school.Till today, when people ask me how much i bought my things, all i do is to bring up new topic of discussion (ma fi oro bo ma le). Solution to such issue is to stop giving a f+ck abt them,ignore dem like persin wey get ebola. [/quote
Lol
its not only the females oo.Guyz own worst pass.The gossiping part is exclusively reserved for the guys. Have you been in a situation where they see you coming in with a cool guy, they start gossiping, when the guy packs his car , you enter hostel with your man, after few seconds, the gossip starts from where it stopped. I pray make him no get flat tire before e reach house grin.

Or haven't you been in a situation where you say "hhello" to a guy who finds it difficult to answer you? And when you stopped greeting him, when he sees you, he bones his face like you give two fuccks?

Or you are staying in a hostel where a female tenant is beefing you, all of a sudden the live in boyfriend too starts beefing you can well?
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2015
Lol, I knew there was something behind the inspiration of that miserable product of an unconscious e"ja"cul-tion called tilapia aka tpia, tpiander, tpia404, tpia101 etc grin grin
How can someone be dis despicable for goodness sake undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by tpiander: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2015
njokusboy:
Lol, I knew there was something behind the inspiration of that miserable product of an unconscious e"ja"cul-tion called njokusboy, grin grin
How can I be dis despicable for goodness sake undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=37003136][/quote]

Lol, so you still tracked me here, wretched old miserable thing.... keep editing my post, its a temporary distraction from the turmoil of ur pathetic existence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by tpiander: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol, so my village witches still tracked me here, my mama is a wretched old miserable thing.... my post is a temporary distraction from the turmoil of my pathetic existence since i emerged from my mama's miserable vagina and my father's useless sperm.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I would have packed out if I'm not the president there
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mightyify(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
I would have packed out if I'm not the president there and would be graduating next year
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by limamintruth: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mightyify:
I am currently in my life where am living with people who do not like me, no matter what I have done for them. I cannot categorically tell if the said hatred is out of jealous or what.

I am a student living in a hostel which I'm the president...I take my studies serious, passes my exam though I still manage to squeeze out some time to drink some beers with my girlfriend and hommies. I noticed that
no matter how hard I tried to please my hostel people, they don't just like me for some unknown cause.

They're always looking for a way to engage in quarrels with me, but outside the hostel I'm loved and cherished. I have severally queried myself and also asked people to access me to see what could be the cause, personally I couldn't fault myself and people who accessed me told me that 'NA BAD BELLE' dey worry them.

I'm confused now, Have any of you had such experience and how did you overcome it?

Simple!
Change hostel ASAP.

But if that is an impossibility for you, I'l advise you greatly minimise the rate at which you associate/interact with these your hostile neighbours.

Try and avoid them like plague before they will succeed in ruining you and stop trying to bring them close to you pls cos as far as the truth is concerned, you can very well do without them.

Dont make their actions your problem and ensure you discharge your duties as President unbiasingly (cos that might even be one of the reasons they loathe you). Never take sides in fights within the hostel and if its not so necessary, stop involving yourself in such fights that do not directly concern you.

Furthermore, be more prayerful, less noisy&troublesome and make yourself very scarce within the hostel (meaning whenever you are in the hostel, just stay put in your room, rather than roaming about noisily). Also, always put on your sound systems in moderate volume, so as not to disturb others. Just learn to live a less chaotic life while still in that hostile hostel.

My two cents! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by KanwuliaJara: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Texas orchard, fvck whoever doesn't like you - I like you like I like Pi.mp C, Bun B, and Texas chics with the ole big Southern booty, ya dig?

You're a legend! Yay yay! grin

Awwwwwww!
Coming from YOU, this na compliment o!!!!! grin
No "big-big, LONDON-FOG" gramma?
I did not even have to use my "dictionaire"!
Amen!!!! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Alexcassy: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

currently experiencing this in my place o, they just hate for no reason. well I rub their faces in it o. I don't care anymore because everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? by Mznaett: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Actually,am living with an old aunt..whose daughter won't let me have my peace.
She gets mad @minute things,she talks to me anyhow and she does all what nots to me.
But guess what?
I don't give a fvck about her ofwhich she knows and that's exactly her pains.
I do everything am supposed to do without any complain YET this babe seemz to be blind about it.
Just imagine this morning I was asked to get a certain thing done and I did but when she came back she was so bittered and she told me not to do it again instead she'd ask a 4yr old to do it better.

The truth of the matter is that she knows 'I'm greater than her in all ramifications of life' apart from age o and that's why she's jealous But who care's?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instant Loan To Federal Government Staffs / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / My Fiancee’s Ex-boyfriend Threatening To Destroy My Fiancee, And Kidnap Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.