Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,004 members, 7,859,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by kenny1795(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
A friend is asking for your advice.......Without wasting much of your time.
My husband of 5yrs suddenly started chatting up his ex from the university and i even saw their convo on facebook n whatsapp and my husband was asking the ex out and d even exchanged explicit pictures...... The said ex is married with 4kids and lives in d US bt comes back ones inawhile.
There recent rship is putting a strain on our marriage. He rarely has time 4 me n d children unlike before.
Pls what should i do??
Re: What Should I Do? by rawpadgin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Talk to him about it
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just tke care of urself and d kids. He ll regret it later in life
Re: What Should I Do? by Feranchek(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
islandprincess:
Just tke care of urself and d kids. He ll regret it later in life

You got that spot on princessa!
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Confront him bit if he refuse to change call ttentn of your pastor anybody u know he respect in family,if he still cont. just bone and face ur children....
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Confront him bit if he refuse to change call ttentn of your pastor anybody u know he respect in family,if he still cont. just bone and face ur children....Nothing is dam parmanent.

(1) (Reply)

Am Dammy Jane From Lagos, I Want To Be Hook Up With A Responsible And Clean Guy / How To Know A Real Nigerian Mother / The Best And Worst Ways To Propose To Your Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.