Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share (1372 Views)

See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by iKoksi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
I saw this 'Two Cow Economy' analysis, very interesting and decided to share,
What will A Nigerian Corporation' be?

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by iKoksi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
More ...

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by iKoksi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
And More..

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by iKoksi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Some More...

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by iKoksi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
finally...

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by emorse(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigeria before now was definitely bureaucratism. Waiting for 2019 to assess PMB.
Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by Holyfield1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
We always the best..Meawhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by whobdisguy: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Omg!! Awesome...simply hilarious cheesy
Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by iKoksi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
We always the best..Meawhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy
Happy Birthday Sir. God Bless you!
Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by Holyfield1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
iKoksi:

Happy Birthday Sir. God Bless you!
Thank you sir/ma...It's my pleasure
Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by tobtap: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
interesting
Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin The Greek and American corporation got me cracking...

A Nigerian Corporation:
You used to have one cow that produces milk.
You let it die because you have a new cow that produces more milk.
The milk production from your new cow has reduce drastically.
Now, you are looking for ways to resurrect the first cow from death so you can have more milk.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria, we have one cow from Daura.

(1) (Reply)

Production Method Of Juice / Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest / Idea On How To Start Snack Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.