Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) (1381 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Nigerians Pay Highest Tariff Per Kilowatt In Africa’ / Poor Refineries: FG Issues Supplementary Import Permit For Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
The National Bureau of Statistics has released a list of states where Nigerians pay the highest/lowest for petrol for the month of July.

Here is the list for states that Nigerians pay the highest below:

1. Bayelsa – N153/litre
2. Taraba – N130/litre
3. Yobe – N121/litre
4. Kogi – N119/litre
5. Cross River – N118/litre
6. Enugu – N116/litre
7. Niger – N115/litre
8. Benue – N115/litre

According to the report, residents of these states below buy petrol for the cheapest price in Nigeria:

1. Oyo – N99/litre
2. Kaduna – N95/litre
3. Katsina – N95/litre
4. Abuja – N94/litre
5. Ogun – N94/litre
6. Kano – N92/litre
7. Lagos – N92/litre

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/july-states-where-nigerians-pay.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Anambra is N110

1 Like

Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bayelsa grin
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Aegon(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why should we pay so much for the oil products in our backyard. Bayelsa spends more to buy fuel than Senegal, why? To think that we had a Niger Delta President for six years and a Deziani all from Bayelsa defies all logic as to why all this should continue. Even though I didn't vote for the incumbent I now know GEJ was truly incompetent.

If Deziani doesn't go to prison then Buhari himself is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by CLeAtHead(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Demmocrats(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
When my sai buhari finishes with the oil things petrol will come down very low
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by 247frolic(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by colossus2: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fat lies undecided
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Femolacaster(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Problem caused by incompetent previous administrations.
May God punish those leaders that have mortgage the future of Nigerians, and those almajiris defending corruption.
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Udmaster(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re u sure?
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aegon:
Why should we pay so much for the oil products in our backyard. Bayelsa spends more to buy fuel than Senegal, why? To think that we had a Niger Delta President for six years and a Deziani all from Bayelsa defies all logic as to why all this should continue. Even though I didn't vote for the incumbent I now know GEJ was truly incompetent.

sir, I took time to check some of your previous posts and I am impressed by your desire to serve in the military and your knowledge of military tactics. With this, you have a great future. My counsel, if I may, is this: air your views with the temparament of liberal education - refraining from prejudicial remarks in the face of provocation. Do not give up on military ambition. cheers
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by khalleb(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na N87 for my side with correct meter at Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos state
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Aegon(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

sir, I took time to check some of your previous posts and I am impressed by your desire to serve in the military and your knowledge of military tactics. With this, you have a great future. My counsel, if I may, is this: air your views with the temparament of liberal education - refraining from prejudicial remarks in the face of provocation. Do not give up on military ambition. cheers
Sir, I took time too to read all my previous posts in an objective manner and I must agree with you. But what strikes me is that of all my bigoted posts you still picked up my interest in the military, well thanks but you know how Nigeria is. Bigotry has prevented willing and qualified individuals from contributing their talents to solve problems like Boko Haram, mass illiteracy in the north, inadequate infrastructure, brain drain etc. The president of all the architects in Canada is a youruba guy that attended a Nigerian University, There are thousands of his type all over the world. I myself came very close to joining the US army, Please Sir don't blame those of who have suffered because of nepotism and are now cynics.
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aegon:

u be big fool bros.
Research n knw y it is so.
Its not everything that corruption affects. Abi corruption dey follow affect woman wey no sabi cook?

3 Likes

Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
which filling station dey sell nigerian refined petrol? Atleast that one suppose be 40naira or less cause no be imported things n no clearance is being paid at port.
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
JEGA01:
Bayelsa grin

Fuel goes @ normal price in bayelsa. but in some island communities like Nembe, its can even be higher than 120. reason being that before u transport the fuel with ship into the island, the price shoots up.

so chill
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aegon:
Sir, I took time too to read all my previous posts in an objective manner and I must agree with you. But what strikes me is that of all my bigoted posts you still picked up my interest in the military, well thanks but you know how Nigeria is. Bigotry has prevented willing and qualified individuals from contributing their talents to solve problems like Boko Haram, mass illiteracy in the north, inadequate infrastructure, brain drain etc. The president of all the architects in Canada is a youruba guy that attended a Nigerian University, There are thousands of his type all over the world. I myself came very close to joining the US army, Please Sir don't blame those of who have suffered because of nepotism and are now cynics.

I understand this as a facet of consciousness of ones environment. The Preident's spokesperson used the phrase "in the fullness of time." it is a calibrated phrase for the times we live in. with your talent and patriotic ambition, you will know the import of this phrase going forward.
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Aegon(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

I understand this as a facet of consciousness of ones environment. The Preident's spokesperson used the phrase "in the fullness of time." it is a calibrated phrase for the times we live in. with your talent and patriotic ambition, you will know the import of this phrase going forward.
Surprise me. Nigeria has never pleasantly surprised me. All I got were disappointments and rejection all because I was from the wrong ethnic group. Even within us here the leaders are worship their self interest and filty lucre. I'm sorry to be a pessimist but this fullness of time you talk about is like the second coming of the Christ.
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Aegon:
Surprise me. Nigeria has never pleasantly surprised me. All I got were disappointments and rejection all because I was from the wrong ethnic group. Even within us here the leaders are worship their self interest and filty lucre. I'm sorry to be a pessimist but this fullness of time you talk about is like the second coming of the Christ.

Sir, few years ago, an NCE graduate from Katsina used to fetch water for me as his job. I once squatted with an Ibo guy, helped to settle down by an I gala man. I have monitored radio programs in Abuja where an Igbo youth renounced his ethnicity because his brothers abandoned him with festering wound. but he was helped by Muslim northerners. Why am I saying this? A good person is a good person no matter where he comes from. This administration works on time bound goals. for obvious reasons the time lines are still being calibrated. You will recall that the President gave September as the month to unveil his cabinet. this is the second in a continuum of milestones that defines the timeline. You will also recall that the President projected 10,000 new police personnel. don't you then think there might just be a need to stay focused on your career pursuits as you mentioned earlier. As I said, you have what it takes.
Re: July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

IPOB : Biafra Mourns A Fallen Hero (see Photos) / Pics: APC Supporters Jubilate After Tribunal Declared Mrs Aisha Taraba Governor / Military Launches Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.