Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (55518 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Chai! No turn me to liar nah.... This tin you're planning to do me is not fair o
Hahahahaha. bt my bro nor vex, its just a question i asked. wat or who is gurgle? is it a name of person? an animal? a place? or thing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

That.... [size=15pt] YIMU[/size]
In MrCork's voice.... Slaps the hell outta her with my 17 inches long kondo. angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ronald4lif(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Dem don corrupt ronald like naija government sad

Who be the dem? Na you corrupt me nau. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ggrin(f): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:

Singing Jazzman ft. Ayuba raise roofgrin
singing lagbaja_konko below grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

You mean that self-appointed umpire. Who dash am work.
Just try deny anything again make you see. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Deejavuu(f): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
In MrCork's voice.... Slaps the hell outta her with my 17 inches long kondo. angry angry

grin grin grin grin

ronald4lif:

Who be the dem? Na you corrupt me nau. undecided

Me!!?? Mbanu. I'm innocent angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=30pt] Exhibit B

cool cool[/size]

Bia nwokem free me na. Wetin be my biz and the so called exhibits? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Who give you job undecided grin
I dey use am write script for one movie like that titled the fall of ronald. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by olajorn(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Ipledge to nairaland!!! To have more than 4 monikers, so help me ban. angry
i actualy Have up to 20 undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Deejavuu(f): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I dey use am write script for one movie like that titled the fall of ronald. grin grin

shocked shocked

Na how hin go fall make you overthrow am you dey think
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 16, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. bt my bro nor vex, its just a question i asked. wat or who is gurgle? is it a name of person? an animal? a place? or thing?
This water u drank don dey do u bad tin.... Leh me remind yhu, Gurgle is d name of the faceless girl wey dey give u Konji every night
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by olajorn(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea. grin
We didn't get to talk much though.
natasha broke my relationship and ran away sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bia nwokem free me na. Wetin be my biz and the so called exhibits? undecided
You never chin chum chin. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by KingTom(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2015
ggrin:
singing lagbaja_konko below grin
I don see where I keep that your 2014 voice note. Na me you call _idiot kingtom? angry
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Deejavuu(f): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Please who see Truckpusher undecided

He left his ogogoro bottle in my house angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Youre too late, somebody already got me yesterday lol
BTW, who is dat person sef, I go send am away with my daddy's billions cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ggrin(f): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2015
KingTom:
I don see where I keep that your 2014 voice note. Na me you call _idiot kingtom? angry
grin grin
cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Truckpusher(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:
Please who see Truckpusher undecided

He left his ogogoro bottle in my house angry
Buhahaha.... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Gurgle(f): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked, When I'd already started thinking of why you shouldn't be in my bed....

Lol better try another somebody
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
congratulations mister. Take good care of my twaci,always make her happy, never make her cry. And if u for once hurt her, just know that you would be wearing plastic teeth

Bro trust me she is ever loved and wil be cared for. I wont hurt her, twaci's love is mesmerizing me
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Gurgle(f): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

BTW, who is dat person sef, I go send am away with my daddy's billions cheesy

DharmyYinks

you cant send him away, he wooed me fair and square
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Abeg, who see that my wife wey her yansh be like wetin truck jam? Her name na deejavuu. tongue

Abeg, if you see her tell her to come back because she no wear pant commot for house . lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

This water u drank don dey do u bad tin.... Leh me remind yhu, Gurgle is d name of the faceless girl wey dey give u Konji every night
Ohhhh. nw i get u bro. u mean dat trinidad-tobaco babe NICKY MINAJ abi? hahahahahaha. nor worry, me and gurgle knw hw we settle our stuffs. we re gonna do it wen she visit my 3 bedroom apartment *only gurgle understand and knws d location* bt dat wud hv to be smal other time. for nw am very angry wit her. btw,..gurgle too smal to giv me konji. i do big and elder women

#SugarMummierRules
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Deejavuu(f): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahaha.... grin

grin grin grin

Nice profile picture. What's that bottle at your back
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Deejavuu(f): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg, who see that my wife wey her yansh be like wetin truck jam? Her name na deej..avuu. tongue

Abeg, if you see her tell her to come back because she no wear pant commot for house . lipsrsealed

Falls from plastic chair ...

grin grin grin grin
Smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

Nice profile picture. What's that bottle at your back
Omo ! Wetin carry ya eye go there nau? grin

That bottle dun cause problem o cheesy
I go gist you ,you know the drills nau grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Falls from plastic chair ...

grin grin grin grin
Smh
Na only plastic chair ? Na better mango tree you go soon fall from. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

DharmyYinks

you cant send him away, he wooed me fair and square
Chai! This NL boiz sef sharp pass wetin dem destiny fit support ooo
Just one night, dem don sweep the almighty Gurgle off her feet into the deep pit of love kai!
DharmyYinks, oya con gimme pin codes to unlock dese gragra babes wey money no fit buy ooo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by kinglekan: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

A kiss grin
A real one? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked

Na how hin go fall make you overthrow am you dey think
Lol naaah. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You no know before? I just got an arrow struck right in my heart by cupid. wink grin
Then let the wooing begin. Actually I can't wait to see you lines.
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2015
softysparky:

Then let the wooing begin. Actually I can't wait to see you lines.
Dropped them for Tasha already. Check the previous page(s). grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.