Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! (904 Views)

My Brother Is Too Lazy. / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by ecooldeal(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
My people, the news came up around my area at Shomolu of one Miss Atudiong, 19; who is now pregnant and admitted that her own brother is responsible.
she claimed that on that awful night, her brother came back home heavily drunk. it was on a Friday night. both lives with their mother who on that day went to a church for night vigil.

she said that she went in to give him food, but he grabbed her and overpowered her and had sex with her.
according to her, she was so week on that day cos she had serious running stomach.

the problem now is that the church they are going to is one of these holiness church, that have ruled out abortion.

there is indeed, an abomination waiting to be born!
have your say!
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by Mbkite(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Source
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by nikkiking(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by amadice(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
lobatan

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Incredible I must say
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by eleko1: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
sad I suspect cook up tori to make FP.I nor believe.waka outa d thread undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by MartineeVIP(f): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmn! Nawa o, if its not a rape story it will be a ritual killing and if not ritual killing it will be a person trying to commit suicide. When will this world be devoid of evil
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na human being u dey call abomination? The act is an abomination but not the life.
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by eleko1: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dis one nah film trick.Read in between the line.U'll smile lie
MartineeVIP:
Hmmmn! Nawa o, if its not a rape story it will be a ritual killing and if not ritual killing it will be a person trying to commit suicide. When will this world be devoid of evil
Re: The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! by yorex2011: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
This case serious gan..

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Their Divorced Parents Are Planning To Wed While They Too Wants To Wed. / How To Treat Women / Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.