Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! (78492 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Adesiji77: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by okeybenjamin: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Too many hypocites in Nigeria
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Ninilowo(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2015
En Kanyee (Ko Kanye) www.wetinconcernme.com
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

But it doesn't make her a whöre so what are you saying? undecided

can u read at all jx because it doesn't make her a whoreee(she could even be a whoree, who knows undecided ) doesn't mean she should dress lyk that on her wedding day. wat does she want ppl to see her as a holy sister? mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ThisMeansWAR: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:

So because some whores dress in the Deeper life way, Deep life sisters also have to dress like sluts?
point is, where what suits you as long as the husband is not complaining , what is your own goddamn problem ?
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by sleek82(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2015
sunerytech:
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony?

http://9jainfonews..in/2015/08/pictures-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html
if you are observant enough, you would know that they are at the registry and not church, the dress is not as bad as it looks, its just the way she bent to sign the registry and d pervert photographer who took her while shes bent
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by DrGroove(f): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Not a big deal.. nudity is now fashion nudity is in vogue men are attracted to nudity it's all good as long as it's appealing to her husband
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by eaccyboy(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
Some people are just fools e.g the OP and the person that did that picture.
congrats to the lady, ur gown is stunning, your boobs are firm something
thats rare in Nigeria... ur hubby hit a jackpot on u. HML
hmmmm to me oooo ure d most foolish person.....ashawo
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

can u read at all jx because it doesn't make her a whoreee(she could even be a whoree, who knows undecided ) doesn't mean she should dress lyk that on her wedding day. wat does she want ppl to see her as a holy sister? mtchew.
And all this "holier than thou" talk is coming from you? shockedshocked

Laughable! gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by adorable29(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2015
MizTyna:
OP,this is beneath you and whoever it is who made that meme. What is your own? Why would you bring a woman,on probably the happiest day of her life into this forum on such bad publicity? At the mods too,this is shameful. I tire for this nairaland. So if I have an ish with anybody,I can do a meme with their picture,say something re.tarded and the mods would put it on frontpage while there are sensible threads being created by the minute. Nonsense

My dear, that's the annoying part! Why should the mods put someone's private wedding pictures in front page for all to judge when she is not a celebrity and DID NOT DO ANYTHING OUTRAGEOUS!

The main reason the cleavage is showing that much is cos she bent down to write and the angle the photographer shot the picture! To her, she looks lovely on her special and her hubby is fine and that's what is important!

Even those that are sexually immoral and sleazy will be throwing stones..

Nigerian boys (not the real men) will humiliate a girl on the street cos she shows cleavage and still come on nairaland to humilate her on her wedding day. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by eaccyboy(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
if u no see anytin wrong wt dis pics....I pity ur generation....na ur type dey born prostitutes n gays
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
adorable29:

My dear, that's the annoying part! Why should the mods put someone's private wedding pictures in front page for all to judge when she is not a celebrity and DID NOT DO ANYTHING OUTRAGEOUS!

The main reason the cleavage is showing that much is cos she bent down to write and the angle the photographer shot the picture! To her, she looks lovely on her special and her hubby is fine and that's what is important!

Nigerian boys (not the real men) will humiliate a girl on the street cos she shows cleavage and still come on nairaland to humilate her on her wedding day. Smh!
Point of correction. There is also a stùpid girl who is joining the bandwagon of guys tongue lashing the poor lady.

Funny enough she's not any better. Scroll up a bit and see where I quoted her. She's a fuçking hypocrite. cheesy
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by eaccyboy(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
sorry ur name sef Deadzone....u mean like dead living or spirituallydead or braindead
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

And all this "holier than thou" talk is coming from you? shockedshocked

Laughable! gringrin

and what are u trying to insinuate a piece of advice for u(since naturally, ur head z jx empty)... u dnt know me or anybody here, so stop assuming things. and when did I say or claim 'holier than thou'? now I know for sure, u can't read and understand. wat a jerk.

I wonder why I bother with crack heads undecided
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by adorable29(f): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Point of correction. There is also a stùpid girl who is joining the bandwagon of guys tongue lashing the poor lady.

Funny enough she's not any better. Scroll up a bit and see where I quoted her. She's a fuçking hypocrite. cheesy

I know right! She that goes by the name EROTIC is mother Theresa and not a who_re! Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by CommitteeMember(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2015
A dress like the above will be perfect for her Honeymoon night, not her wedding day.

When I see ladies dress like this, it shows a picture of a lady with low self esteem. Feeling ugly and uncomfortable if her private parts are not exposed.

If you say my thinking is that of the stone age. Yes you're right... Let me tell you something about stone age.
In the stone age, one could easily identify a prostitute by the way she dresses.
In 2015 you can't easily identify a prostitute by her dressing, because many ladies dress, think and act like one.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ascholani09(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Imagine a great act of indecency in our society.. Wat she is wearing is totally wrong.. And hubby self dey feel himself wat a pity

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and what are u trying to insinuate a piece of advice for u(since naturally, ur head z jx empty)... u dnt know me or anybody here, so stop assuming things. and when did I say or claim 'holier than thou'? now I know for sure, u can't read and understand. wat a jerk.

I wonder why I bother with crack heads undecided
So you know you are not holy but yet you can judge and label people whöres? undecided

You that post revealing pictures on your dp. You have forgotten so soon how you create silly attention seeking threads anytime you upload one of those your raunchy pictures just to get cheap "Likes" on your profile. undecided

Remember the one you uploaded,,showing your dry chest and flat breast? How about the one you snapped your inner thighs which almost revealed your panties that when you created a thread you were bashed into oblivion. undecided

And now you open your mouth to bash this young lady that you don't know anything about her tOo. undecided

You've gotten over 400 Likes on your profile. How has that helped you young girl?

this woman is married and have many more things to achieve. Keep marrying your ass to that chair in your parlour and typing bullshit from your keypad behind your phone screen. undecided

Hypocrite! undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2015
it is nobody's business...
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Superman11(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
To me, it is not too bad.... It is just an advertisement of the real size of cucumber the hubby will devour @ the honeymoon....

Or, a proof that her mammalian glands is as round as a roundabout grin

Something way him don chop wella
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2015
adorable29:

I know right! She that goes by the name EROTIC is mother Theresa and not a LovePeddler! Nonsense and ingredients!
gringringrin
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Superman11(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2015
kristen12:
What is wrong with it? Is her husband complaining?
What is your business sef?

Wear that one for me na. I go suck your ice cream en
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Na summer we dey ni...
Bros abeg naa, quit smoking local weed.

We dey talk say xmas na next week and I never buy motor, you dey talk of summer.

But that b00by fine oo. grin
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by tunergy(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2015
sunerytech:
On your wedding day fa, No bra and you left everything open. For who? did you want to confuse the attendees or how on earth did she want the pastor to focus on the bible passage for the wedding ceremony?

http://9jainfonews..in/2015/08/pictures-how-can-she-put-on-this-on-her.html

This is Ikoyi Registry not a church and the Outfit is Okay.

Get a life.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Pendragon223: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Cute..I love this..my bride can wear panties on ourz...f**k the world,its our wedding and not yourz..

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by tunergy(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Lord knws my bride can't wear such gown...

But you can look at other brides wearing such.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by AfroKnight: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
She for no wear cloth come na. What's the difference?
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2015
tunergy:

But you can look at other brides wearing such.
its shameful to lustfully look at a woman. Sirach 41:19-22 nw fvck off frm my mentions
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Truckpusher(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols!!! grin pastor go say "nna which kyn temptation be this"

buh on a serious note, Why on earth should she dress lyk that its so inappropriate and makes ppl see her as a whoreee
At least a ho for one man is the most appropriate thing.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
ilobasama:
Wooooo, let everyone do whatever he or she deems fit. Whether wrong or right, good or bad. Of late, The world seems to appreciate bad/inappropriate things more. So whether she naked sef( her n1pples are almost visible), some peeps go still call op HATER. So if she like make she no wear cloth go wedding, its still ok.
Some said her hubby no complain, and others wished her happy married life. Me too no go complain,.........madam happy married life grin

Sir, I share your opinion.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ifeomaekol(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Nothing is wrong wt her gown, its jux d way she bent to write dts all. D person dt posted ds pic shuld hv also shown us hw d gown really looks while she's standing or in an upright sitting postion. Its her day, watever dt rocks her boat. N I dnt see her hubby frowning-- nne I dnt kw u bt happy married life jare.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Bollove:
This our planet has gone so bad !!!

Imagine how many guys would have lust over her boobs in church while some desperate ones would want to take it to the next level ......

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.