Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! (78495 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun. Girls See Unaoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols!!! grin pastor go say "nna which kyn temptation be this"

buh on a serious note, Why on earth should she dress lyk that its so inappropriate and makes ppl see her as a whoreee
Haha... from your user name, i wldnt take your comment serious.

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by dayosweetness(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
flokii:

@OP wetin concern you?... na you dey marry am abi na ur property?
help me ask am o
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by ModiKen(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols!!! grin pastor go say "nna which kyn temptation be this"

buh on a serious note, Why on earth should she dress lyk that its so inappropriate and makes ppl see her as a whoreee

With ur moniker, what would ppl see u as?

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by unite4real: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
I love the mosquitoes net. Transparency initiative
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by spencekat(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wrong
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by FRANKOXY(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
were you there for the wedding or....
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
I don't know if its wrong or bad and I don't want to know. All I know is: My 'wife' cannot put on such attire because she respects (i) me (ii) womanhood and (iii) her body.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by Thevenine(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
since ur here lemme see urs
oga u did itself well by naming itself deadzone cos ur brain is so dead no need to argue with u
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
you need to shut dafuck up... go and face ur troubles...
lol u started it am nt a trouble maker if u talk I talk
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
can we stop talking and make out.
. who is goinin to be on top
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
i like it when ur ontop,
or i give it to u from d back
u no dey tire. I son tire to talk to u don't reply me
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
lemme dp u
ur own don pass be careful
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
i have dp-ed u, please adhere
no way
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by jack00000: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
She is a complete idiots...........Wat message is she passing across. sure she b asha before. Later den no go allow magistrate court rest. My wife is cheating on me!!! I need divorce
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
I know we got off on a bad note, we can amend that, when u get to know me in person.
know u in person ?
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by fabulousvera(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin is that too much to ask?
way. too much
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by victorayodele(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
She was supposed to be in nude althrough that day.She is a beast and an idiot.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by omojeesu(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shameful, but unfortunately that's the in thing!
Many of our female folks have no shame again. Apologies.

An example of a 'modern' church wedding. God help us!
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by vislabraye(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:
To me its because she bent to write that her boobs started showing like that the problem is with the pervert called photographer he took the pics that way to just get the full pics of her breast.

Funny you. Why should you call the photographer a pervert for taking a picture

She's beautiful but the dress exposes too much.
Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by decountof(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks for coming out...

Re: Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! by CommitteeMember(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
LadyBoss1:

N where in my comment did u see dat statement undecided
Problem with nigerian men itk is too much ...

Anyone with sense can clearly see i meant shes married if her hubby likes it wts ur biz .. Go n control ur own wife undecided
Dont quote me again happy sunday smiley

That statement was not made by Nigeria men. It was made by a Nigerian man, when you say Nigerian men you tend to bring your father and male relatives into the discussion.
Getting married is not the greatest of achievement young girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.