Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (44371 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / ‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Nigerian Military Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Show no mercy. Kill em all.

Behold^ The enemy of progress^ SaTANist^

Boko-are-rams bomb, this foolish saTANist will blame Buhari.

Buhari ordered boko-are-ram wiped out within 3months, this foolish saTANist will say he is joking.

Nigeria Airforce begin bombardment of boko-are-rams, this foolish saTANist claim its a propaganda..

What else do you want Mr. SaTANist?

Indeed in KSA voice: Ko sogbon tele da. Ko siwa telewu, tele fi taye lorun o.
U shut up too. U must be insane.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by efilefun(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jidibia:

Shut up. Can't u always talk reasonably? How many have boko haram killed since President Buhari became the president?
Next time when you wanna spew ur dust kindly don't quote my moniker. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by sigiyaya(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
ladyF:
I like this kind of news. Shey the countdown is 3 months abi?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
I hope you are not nurturing a political ambition and trying to use this platform to sell yourself cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?
God bless u for this better talk. U be better pikin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is not how forest look like. Lies......
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Kingzola4life(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
How about the chibok girls? Wat will hapen 2 dem durin this bombardment?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
natas22:
My said buhari the great strategist, if you are a chess player I think by now you are a grand master hitting the right moves all the time by using the American style. The air force will first of all bombard them there by making the work of the army/ground troops a bit easier.

This is basically the mode of operation of US army, my sai buhari's visit to USA really yielded results and as a good strategist he denied ever getting assistance by the Americans but in reality I can see the hand work of the US, the high tech surveillance equipments all of a sudden came from where.

I see my sai buhari truly changing my beloved nation Nigeria into what it used to be.

With the current fight on corruption and boko haram going on, truly there is change going on

I see Nigeria becoming great again

God bless our gallant soldiers and there family

God bless my sai buhari

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

u mean what d dullard learned in America war college in 1975 is yielding fruits in 2015

lmao.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Elummah(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
ziky2010:
To the best of my knowledge,what I am seeing in this picture is not a forest

Are u kidding me? Maybe it's ur house.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by shamecurls(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
[size=38pt]wailing wailers! Food is ready oo....Make una come chop o[/size]
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by mikron(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
ziky2010:
thats what a typical forest looks like in northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by debedebe(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Show no mercy. Kill em all.

Behold^ The enemy of progress^ SaTANist^

Boko-are-rams bomb, this foolish saTANist will blame Buhari.

Buhari ordered boko-are-ram wiped out within 3months, this foolish saTANist will say he is joking.

Nigeria Airforce begin bombardment of boko-are-rams, this foolish saTANist claim its a propaganda..

What else do you want Mr. SaTANist?

Indeed in KSA voice: Ko sogbon tele da. Ko siwa telewu, tele fi taye lorun o.
Sorry, is Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi ,not KSA
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ferdinandurian(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lie to lie.dat jet fighter must hav been captured elsewhere and probably d burning bush from another place.APC and their propaganda.whoever dat will post below me abeg follow me wail. Ch. An. Ge. My slippers.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
tucky200:
We the elite nigerians will keep on praying ( the bad belles will keep on wailing) for. More success ..GOD bless the nigerian army...
Shut up, how many times did u pray when jona was there? Now u want us to pray for daura President Buhari abi? When we were praying, were u not wailing? Now its our own turn so learn how to live with it?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Obas101(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thnk God.. I knw in a short yle things wil get beta
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by strongerthaneva(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
ziky2010:
is ur house abi?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
efilefun:
Next time when you wanna spew ur dust kindly don't quote my moniker. Thanks

chei, this simple truth him talk pain u ooo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jidibia:

Shut up, how many times did u pray when jona was there? Now u want us to pray for daura President Buhari abi? When we were praying, were u not wailing? Now its our own turn so learn how to live with it?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by GooseBaba: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
I just feel for the innocent wildlife getting bombarded because of some foolish humans seeking virgins in the afterlife... Fuvk!!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
efilefun:
Now we have a leader who gives orders and they are been followed!!!

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Abeg make Una come see sambisa ooo

stupidity is inborn, u can't learn it.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Rilwayne001: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
debedebe:
Sorry, is Ebenezer Obey Fabiyi ,not KSA

Okay, thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by godoluwa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
jimi4us:
please they should throw some bombs in ijebu ode and Ibadan, where they have millions of baby rapist.
u are mad
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
strongerthaneva:
is ur house abi?
Mumu na so forest be for ur village? Blind fool....
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Rilwayne001: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jidibia:
U shut up too. U must be insane.
May God punish every enemy of Nigeria's progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
The baboon and the dog bathing in blood
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by emamos: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
richyfunky:
God bless Nigeria, Book Haram will soon be a thing of the past just like Ebola
a big Amen
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=godoluwa post=36999144]u are mad
Y e dey pain u? Abi u be rapist? Lol
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by emamos: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

amen
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by godoluwa(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
efilefun:
Now we have a leader who gives orders and they are been followed!!!

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Abeg make Una come see sambisa ooo
cant you do without mentioning GEJ name? GEJ is a fulfilled man. you better make the best use of ur brain & stop thinking like mosquito
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jidibia(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

See dis one. Obakpo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Angelahoney: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank God Buhari has approved the bombardment of Bh. I wonder what took him so long ?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Justicealh3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Goodlock.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Touchforfree(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

What will ds man do that you'll appreciate ?.

Just about 3 months in office you all want him to upturn your Otuoke man's 6 yrs misrule.

Yesterday it was asset declaration; today it is office of d first lady. What will 2moro be ?, how does all these your countless allegations relate to our lives as a whole.

May be you should ask Raymond Dokpesi to give you all roles @ AIT.

For your info, we all voted for GEJ then and waited for years to reap d dividend of democracy but few & selected pple got enriched when he couldn't sleep with an eye opened.

Positive criticism is all we need not PMB has not blablabla, PMB has bliblibli.

IT IS WELL.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed / How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.