Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (44410 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / ‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Nigerian Military Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by JayJustus(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

now sit back my friend and take a look at your username...

DICK + DASTARD

seriously your case has no remedy...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Originalsly: 1:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Using bombers and jet fighters ?...for sure they would be destroying the forest and wildlife. All this in the hope that they kill some terrorists. If this strategy did not work in Vietnam with the sophisticated US Air Force..... is not working with the sophisticated Saudi Air Force in Syria....why would it work with a bare bones inexperienced Nigerian Air Force?....when the enemy is very mobile .... far more difficult to detect....and have access to shelter in unchartered caves ? If they do know the location of the camps why not use helicopter gunships and put forces on the ground there to engage and destroy them? In this time of much needed foreign exchange why should we be wasting it on these futile bombing runs? One thing we would never hear...is the cost of these operations.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by abdulrazak07(m): 1:55am On Aug 16, 2015
[b][i]for those saying baba is slow ... can u see slow in action now ? question we need to ask oursef is .. where were this plan bfor ? what was d purpose of purchasing them ? can GOD we have the man for d job. make una jst seat and watch, ds 1 no b season film
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by baba11(m): 2:00am On Aug 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by dapsonlou(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria Is still using Migs in 2015, Russia stop using this Plane in 1971
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by chiedu7: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2015
THIS IS WHAT GMB SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE BOMBING THE SOUTH-SOUTH THAT NOBODY KNOWS
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Flairoqy(m): 2:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Can't stop laughing bruh, you're bad grin.
Swaggzkid:
Wetin poster above me dey yarn sef? Na wetin concern wailing wailers here Chisos some dullards are so dull that they can't even pretend to have sense sef,,, chai .

Btw: Nigerian air force finish them!! **shouting and screaming** lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Can't stop laughing bruh, you're bad
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Flairoqy(m): 2:43am On Aug 16, 2015
JayJustus:

now sit back my friend and take a look at your username...
DICK + DASTARD

seriously your case has no remedy...
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Flairoqy(m): 2:46am On Aug 16, 2015
dapsonlou:
Nigeria Is still using Migs in 2015, Russia stop using this Plane in 1971
Mumu, dem dey pick the plane from gutter?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by anonimi: 2:50am On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:
Now we have a leader who gives orders and they are been followed!!!

Abeg stop your mastuurbationn o jare with your half-cooked LIES.
Begin ko, start ni. What a bunch of PROPAGANDISTS.

Nigerian military launches air raids on Boko Haram enclave Sambisa Forest | TVC News
Published on May 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbymGRBsW5I

Nigerian planes bomb Boko Haram camps, military says
Feb 19, 2015

More from: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/19/us-nigeria-violence-idUSKBN0LN1IK20150219

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by anonimi: 2:54am On Aug 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

Thank you o jare. Far too many people with SHORT memory, walahi thus making themselves proper, certified mumus.

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest
Feb 3, 2015

More from: http://leadership.ng/news/408993/finally-nigerian-troops-bombard-sambisa-forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by giztzone(m): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2015
SEE WHAT THIS YOUNG MAN SAID ABOUT HIS COUNTRY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSx_YRJoBxk&spfreload=10
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by tunde1200(m): 3:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Is not KSA that sing that song.
Its Ebenezer Obey.!
Nice one.

Rilwayne001:
Show no mercy. Kill em all.

Behold^ The enemy of progress^ SaTANist^

Boko-are-rams bomb, this foolish saTANist will blame Buhari.

Buhari ordered boko-are-ram wiped out within 3months, this foolish saTANist will say he is joking.

Nigeria Airforce begin bombardment of boko-are-rams, this foolish saTANist claim its a propaganda..

What else do you want Mr. SaTANist?

Indeed in KSA voice: Ko sogbon tele da. Ko siwa telewu, tele fi taye lorun o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Adminisher: 3:49am On Aug 16, 2015
ocelot2006:
NAF begins bombardment? Really? What's the next news? Humans start breathing Oxygen under GMB's watch? APC abeg slow down with the lies. NAF has been flying combat sorties with the Alpha Jets and F-7NI fighter jets over the skies of Sambisa forest, providing combat air support along with Mi35 attack helicopters and Gazelle Scout helicopters LONG before GMB came into power. Once again, abeg slow down with the lies and propaganda.

The NAF is now bombing BUNKERS being used by Boko Haram . These are more accurate and far better strikes. Sambisa forest is as big as Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State combined. When someone tells you GET was bombing Sambisa then you ask how. I believe the NAF now has more night bombing and accurate weapon delivery capability probably bought by the Jonathan government , probably supplied by the US probably not but don't tell me it is the same thing happening now that was happening before. They have even mentioned the number of Bunkers.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by AlPeter: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2015
chronique:
There are too many gullible people in Nigeria. No wonder the country hardly produces sound leaders. I have nothing against buhari but if some of you had taken the time to do a lil bit of research,you guys would have found that out that sambisa forest has been going through heavy bombardment right from the days of GEJ. This isn't something new.

yes, the forest started going through bombardment during GEJ's era the issue was the bombardment was a scheme to win the election i still don't understand how anyone in his right thinking mind (not referring to you) would still support the way and manner GEJ handled this bokoharam issue for 6 good years GEJ was busy dancing around playing stupid politics with lives. Not wanting to upset the northErnst elders, who gives a hoot about them when lives are being lost. For those crying about the Chibok girls I will only tell you what I told others A MONTH AFTER the incident; it will take a very big miracle to find them again. GEJ messed up big time.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Buhari ordered boko-are-ram wiped out within 3months, this foolish saTANist will say he is joking.

Nigeria Airforce begin bombardment of boko-are-rams, this foolish saTANist claim its a propaganda..

Ebenezer Obey, not King Sunny Ade.
Pls note.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Oluwaseun748(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mr fool Ebenezer obey actually sang that song and not KSA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Adminisher:

The NAF is now bombing BUNKERS being used by Boko Haram . These are more accurate and far better strikes. Sambisa forest is as big as Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State combined. When someone tells you GET was bombing Sambisa then you ask how. I believe the NAF now has more night bombing and accurate weapon delivery capability probably bought by the Jonathan government , probably supplied by the US probably not but don't tell me it is the same thing happening now that was happening before. They have even mentioned the number of Bunkers.

Abeg abeg stop, just stop. Your new excuse is outright LAUGHABLE! So airstrikes under the previous administration wasn't "accurate and far better"? Guy, you now see why I tell you folks to slow down with the lies? So why's that? Oh, lemme guess....The "fear" of GMB pushed the pilots to drop their munitions more accurately, abi?

Chief, airstrikes performed today are same as those performed under the previous administration. As a matter of fact I dare say that the Airforce had far more on its plate with its pilots racking up far more combat hours under GEJ as the service provided combat air support over a far wider area in both Borno (Dikwa, Baga, Maiduguri, Gwoza, Sambisa, etc) and Adamawa (Mubi, Hong, etc), staffing and bombing both stationary and mobile enemy targets while braving flak from Anti Aircraft guns. The same precision guided munitions (PGMs) used now are the same ones purchased then under GEJ and EQUALLY used. Oh btw, the Americans NEVER EVER provided jack SHYTE. The PGMs are Chinese. Overall what's being done now is TOTALLY THE SAME as what was done then under GEJ. Only difference is that the former, who btw also reintroduced ISR recon sorties and Air Assault sorties inserting Special Forces behind enemy lines, had to contend with a far dangerous enemy armed with AA weapons spread over a far larger geographical are, COMPARED to the later who simply have to contend with Sambisa only.

So please don't make it sound like NAF just reintroduced something new now. They've not.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg stop your mastuurbationn o jare with your half-cooked LIES.
Begin ko, start ni. What a bunch of PROPAGANDISTS.

Nigerian military launches air raids on Boko Haram enclave Sambisa Forest | TVC News
Published on May 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbymGRBsW5I

My brother thank you. Please tell these m@sturbators and gullible zombies oh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by kingthreat(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=ziky2010 post=36997950]To the best of my knowledge,what I am seeing in this picture is not a forest[/quote
Go snap your own for live evidence. Chicken-hearted fellow
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Rilwayne001: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Oluwaseun748:

Is this how mannerless you are?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Great news!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by lukman885(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2015
I wish them luck.... as in luck... not good^luck thou... BT just luck..... combining good & luck this days makes one not to get luck.. ;DI
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by thomasjoe(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Abeg make Una come see sambisa ooo

Hi! Lets pray for the progress of this Govt and stop all these childish hate campaign ! heal thyself and move on ! GEJ is no longer president ! ok?
The way the same news I heard months / years ago ( of which many were criticized) influences my speaking this way!
Na today dem begin bomb sambisa forest? Even Linda ikeji and a host of others have reported these stories back then ................and as usual were laced with heavy criticisms ! Why now the sudden joys ?

YOu may confirm my claims from the following below
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/nigerian-military-begins-airstrikes-in.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/sambisa-hundreds-of-terrorists-killed-20-soldiers-missing/

https://beegeagle./2014/03/31/hundreds-of-insurgents-reported-killed-as-special-forces-nigerian-air-force-mount-joint-offensive-on-sambisa-forest-20-soldiers-missing-in-action/

Pls take note I am a fan of Truth ! (not Jonathan or Buhari )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2015
chomytex:
Ok..its good that they have decided to wake up from their slumber.

Hi Chioma Okafor.

Chomytex
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Swaggzkid: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2015
Flairoqy:
Can't stop laughing bruh, you're bad grin.
Can't stop laughing bruh, you're bad
Don't laff out ur brains ooo
Btw; Happy Sunday
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by francizy(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Abeg make Una come see sambisa ooo

Good news if true! But wait oh, a-fuul-a-fuul, I hope say no be boko boys dey down dey snap them pinshiurs oh.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by francizy(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Indeed in Chief Ebenezer Obey's voice: Ko sogbon tele da. Ko siwa telewu, tele fi taye lorun o.

Called someone a satanist but you couldn't take been called a foool? I just dey look una sha.

Oluwaseun748:

Good job there Oluwaseun.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by PassingShot(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2015
ziky2010:
To the best of my knowledge,what I am seeing in this picture is not a forest
And to the best of your knowledge, what does it look like?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by francizy(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Adminisher:

Can you swear with your life and that of your children born and unborn, and your generations that the attack on boko boys are better now as compared to Feb, Mar and Apr periods?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.