Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (44411 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / ‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Nigerian Military Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by francizy(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

And to the best of your knowledge, what does it look like?

But wait first oh, passingcunt, is it a grenade that is being released during the strikes? I asked because the first pic shows an open (virtually empty) land been bombed (by grenade I suppose). While the second shows a pic taken by someone on the ground. Was it a boko boy that took the second one? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:
Now we have a leader who gives orders and they are been followed!!!

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Abeg make Una come see sambisa ooo

Can i call you a funny man?

But, do not insult any of our leader publicly! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2015
chomytex:
Ok..its good that they have decided to wake up from their slumber.

Hmmmmmmm

Are they dogs with sleeping?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by carinmom(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2015
ziky2010:
To the best of my knowledge,what I am seeing in this picture is not a forest
Did you go to school at all? Do you know that the forests in the north differed from those in the south? What would you expect from sahel savanna type of forest? You definitely need to go back to sec school to study elementary geography.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Mykelpato(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
"Nigerian Airforce begins Bombardment ..." make them no dey Shoot innocent people oo
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ruggedtimi(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2015
mean while in south africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by PapaFejiro: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Leave GEJ alone. Even you and everyone else has issues, Obama,Cameron leaders with the best economies have issues. The man is gone that's good enough. Face the new situation. It's high time all this bigotry and resentment are dropped.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2015
chomytex:
Ok..its good that they have decided to wake up from their slumber.

Chomytex and chumyluv
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by wexyee: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2015
lurther:
I thought this present administration said that there is no military weapon. They have been creating the impression that the previous administration never had even a single military weapon, or the one the had has been obsolete, hence their lackadaisical approach towards the fight against Boko Haram.

I ask, which military weapons are the airforce using to bombard sambisa forest?

The same way they said previous administration left no money in the coffers of the Nigerian government, but they have been sharing Money to states.

Why all this propaganda? But why? And to achieve what?
god!! Hatred will make a litrate person ilitrate.. it's the news u don't want to hear., and by god willing is this type of news u will keep hearing
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by wexyee: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2015
PapaFejiro:
Leave GEJ alone. Even you and everyone else has issues, Obama,Cameron leaders with the best economies have issues. The man is gone that's good enough. Face the new situation. It's high time all this bigotry and resentment are dropped.
it will be drop if u satanist stop stooling in the present adm biznes
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by infojunkie243(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
lurther:
I thought this present administration said that there is no military weapon. They have been creating the impression that the previous administration never had even a single military weapon, or the one the had has been obsolete, hence their lackadaisical approach towards the fight against Boko Haram.

The same way they said previous administration left no money in the coffers of the Nigerian government, but they have been sharing Money to states.

Get ur facts right. Nigerian airforce is different from Nigerian army, secondly Nigeria still generates revenues and despite the fact that oil prices dropped so low under this current administration, their has still been a very high Turnover for the Nigerian economy, you wanna know why? Because dis administration doesn't share the nations money amongst themselves.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by kritikali(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jesusloveyou: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
ziky2010:
so is ur bedroom
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by PapaFejiro: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
wexyee:
it will be drop if u satanist stop stooling in the present adm biznes
As you think you have a right to pronounce another a Satanist no problem. I however wish you well
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2015
finally... the can rain fire on boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Jesusloveyou: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2015
lurther:

but why? And to achieve what? D same question, we are asking u saTANist, d weapons were there, and ur clueless hero never give order, and they allow d weapons to rust and allow boko ragtag to be killing innocent souls, d same way refinery were working and allow it to rust and be importing fuel with too much subsidy claims, again d same way d power sector were functioning, instead of ur clueless corrupt hero to give simple order that let they be light, he gave order to d same buyer to vandalise pipelines in order for us to pay for darkness, but gej why? Why did u hate ur fellow Nigerians so much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by abbaapple: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
lurther:

Dude take ahm easy

dude take ahm easy cos na frustration go finishd u, i can c ur heart is burning.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by PTAwal: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

Okponu... odde, oloriburuku jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by jwils(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:

am sure he is better than ur father undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Maghan37: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
undecided
U most be d greatest supporter of Dundee Utd.Omo ale jati jati.Enemy of progress.Prophet of doom. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Kingkamal(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:
My said buhari the great strategist, if you are a chess player I think by now you are a grand master hitting the right moves all the time by using the American style. The air force will first of all bombard them there by making the work of the army/ground troops a bit easier.

This is basically the mode of operation of US army, my sai buhari's visit to USA really yielded results and as a good strategist he denied ever getting assistance by the Americans but in reality I can see the hand work of the US, the high tech surveillance equipments all of a sudden came from where.

I see my sai buhari truly changing my beloved nation Nigeria into what it used to be.

With the current fight on corruption and boko haram going on, truly there is change going on

I see Nigeria becoming great again

God bless our gallant soldiers and there family

God bless my sai buhari

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
You are not close to a soldier that's why you think we copy from America but the reality is you must 1st use artillery to bombard an enemy territory or air strike if available.. it's always like that...
But remember Nigeria is so far have the best infantry.... while America failed in many wars... Vietnam war.. black hawk down somalia.... all their wars now is based on conspiracy because they can't confront war directly because they can't bear the wrath but they decided to create groups like ISIS. Alqaida alshabab and the rest for. There selfish purposes...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
In early 2008, Nigeria procured 12 F-7NI fighters and three FT-7NI trainers to replace the existing stock of MiG-21 aircraft. The first batch of F-7s arrived in December 2009.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Teejaykary: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
May God help them.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Abdul4success(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] UP NAF
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Abdul4success(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Up NAF
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by strongerthaneva(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jidibia:

Mumu na so forest be for ur village? Blind fool....
Marafucker stupid baboon..must there be big bush before it is called a forest?waka
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Oluwaseun748(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is this how mannerless you are? [/quote]
Ask Gmb
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by efilefun(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
PapaFejiro:
You all saying leave GEJ out of this but when Electricity suddenly improved, or the refineries that was suppose to start working according to GEJ in 2016 miraculously starts working last month all they were screaming was GEJ this GEJ that forgetting we have someone else at the helm of affairs.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by sonnel: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Are the Chibok girls not suppose to be in Sambisa forest?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
efilefun:
You all saying leave GEJ out of this but when Electricity suddenly improved, or the refineries that was suppose to start working according to GEJ in 2016 miraculously starts working last month all they were screaming was GEJ this GEJ that forgetting we have someone else at the helm of affairs.

Yeah....cos GMB fixed both refineries and power sector in 2 months out of thin air.....and you wonder why we call you folks zombies.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by bashsani(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
ziky2010:
u nono say forest in savanna region is not the same woth forest in Sahara region
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by bams2999(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Alhadulila May ALLAH help Nigeria Army to defect so call boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.