Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt (36628 Views)

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by EBMedia: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2021
''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt (Photos)

Dino Melaye has responded after an automobile company accused him of buying a vehicle from them and not paying up for it, IgbereTV reports.

The automobile company made the allegation on Instagram after the Senator flaunted a Rolls Royce Cullinan on his page.

The automobile company saw the post and left a comment that reads;

"Sir, you still have outstanding balance to pay unique motors. All effort to reach you and Moses prove abortive. Please pay up sir."

Responding to the allegation, Dino threatened to go after them with his lawyers.

He wrote;

''No be only unique motor ! If l am really owing you, you know what to do. Abi na social media you sell the imaginary car? All of una wey dey use my name promote your obscure Buisness...God know una address ooo. But for this unique nonsense my lawyers go reach you. You dial trouble''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPGaHontwc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by CilicMarin: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Mtcheeew! Useless MAN!

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Omihanifa: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2021
From the way dino responded it's obvious there was a transaction but maybe Dino and his younger brother (Moses) felt the car they bought from the dealer was overpriced because the auto dealer knew they have BAR so they just paid the real value of the car and moved on grin

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Packie202: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Wetin concern me with big man life. When I never get okada

15 Likes

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Solsix(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Exactly my thoughts, so they waited for him to post a new car after two years to remind him of his balances ??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by agabusta: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Oga we know it's social media that can handle all you so called VIPs in this age and time. They won't pay their debt but will be forming up and down.

Given your tempered response, it is obvious you know them and has done business with them.

After your lawyers write them, pls publicise the letter, the company will definitely publicise a counter response and we'll know the lying party.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by agabusta: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2021
Solsix:
Exactly my thoughts, so they waited for him to post a new car after two years to remind him of his balances ??

They said they've not been able to get him to pay up.

Imagine someone is owing you and has been using all kind of tricks to evade payment. You may get tired and just leave the person for a while.

But I can bet if you sight the person flaunting the item on social media, you'll be tempted to request your balance no matter how long you've left the person to karma.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2021
grin Dino and controversy...SMH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Kingpin1000: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Melaye Melaye.. This man is a real 9ja man I no mean Nigerian o. He is even more popular than Smart Adeyemi. The way He lives his life like " nothing dey happen" baffles me. If this man na your neighbor for face me I face you compound and you have beef with him, bro na you go pack out

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Moferere: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2021
But how will you call someone out on social media when there are courts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Suggaa(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Alaye go and pay your money and stop making empty threats

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Lamasta(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dino our comic reliever grin
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by slawormiir: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dino my niggarrrr

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Benards(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
CilicMarin:
Mtcheeew! Useless MAN!

Graciafun:

The idiot should pay up his debts na

Itisallright:
Good for nothing.... your wahala, fake life everywhere

Broke ass niggas. Make una chill la

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by solsticey2k3(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
E sure for am grin
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Donwapz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Graciafun(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
EBMedia:
''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt (Photos)

Dino Melaye has responded after an automobile company accused him of buying a vehicle from them and not paying up for it, IgbereTV reports.

The automobile company made the allegation on Instagram after the Senator flaunted a Rolls Royce Cullinan on his page.

The automobile company saw the post and left a comment that reads;

Responding to the allegation, Dino threatened to go after them with his lawyers.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPGaHontwc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The idiot should pay up his debts na

1 Like

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Itisallright: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good for nothing.... your wahala, fake life everywhere

2 Likes

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Julianaa: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gucci senator

Interpol dey observe you

2 Likes

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by JoshdbAddguy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lol... nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Monogamy: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dino's palava

IJOBA11
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by wunmi590(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Mandela89(f): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
No trouble oga
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Mekudi: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Audio celebrity politician grin
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by seohubb: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ogbontarigi!!
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
I think that is a fake page, Unique Motors can’t stoop so low.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.