Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2076 Views)

Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / How True Is This, boys Do Love To Be Raped / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Marcus2(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: . by donholy28(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Girls addicted to bling blings since 18 AD
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Lool.. If u want to preach love, do dat to d less priviledge...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2015
It's a lie.

Here's a test for you. Stand up right now & cover yourself with turd & see if it's not gonna be flies you attract. Go to the bathroom, wash up & then cover yourself with honey. See if it's not gonna be bees & ants you attract. Simple laws of attraction. You attract what you put out. With that said, no girl wants a broke dude. It's simply irresponsible because love alone can't pay the bills. Sorry. However, we do sometimes stick it out with the ones who don't have enough to live on, out of love, care or whatever. But men like that are sometimes ungrateful & forgetful of those who had their back when they were nothing.

2 Likes

Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2015
tggtttt
Re: . by AfroKnight: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's a lie.

Here's a test for you. Stand up right now & cover yourself with turd & see if it's not gonna be flies you attract. Go to the bathroom, wash up & then cover yourself with honey. See if it's not gonna be bees & ants you attract. Simple laws of attraction. You attract what you put out. With that said, no girl wants a broke dude. It's simply irresponsible because love alone can't pay the bills. Sorry. However, we do sometimes stick it out with the ones who don't have enough to live on, out of love, care or whatever. But men like that are sometimes ungrateful & forgetful of those who had their back when they were nothing.

But you just said it's a lie. How then can you support the message in picture by saying no girl wants a broke dude?

All women prefer rich guys. That is an immutable truth.

1 Like

Re: . by ibe9ja: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Very true, it is in their nature. They are ALMOST a useless gender to give birth to which is why THUNDER will fire the first one of them to quote me and talk rubbish.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:

But you just said it's a lie. How then can you support the message in picture by saying no girl wants a broke dude?

All women prefer rich guys. That is an immutable truth.

All I'm saying is, the 1st guy would also get the right type of girl for him if love is all he has to offer. I refuse to believe there's someone that's TOTALLY broke. Even homeless people have money to get them by sometimes & they have girlfriends too. Go figure! Being broke doesn't necessarily mean no love. He'll get someone willing to share a single slice of bread with him. Hence I said it's a lie. There's a lid for every pot out there.

PS, not all women prefer rich guys. Money alone is still not enough without love, caring, etc. No body wants someone with a stinking attitude even if he's rich. At least I know I look for more meaningful qualities besides money.
Re: . by AfroKnight: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All I'm saying is, the 1st guy would also get the right type of girl for him if love is all he has to offer. I refuse to believe there's someone that's TOTALLY broke. Even homeless people have money to get them by sometimes & they have girlfriends too. Go figure! Being broke doesn't necessarily mean no love. He'll get someone willing to share a single slice of bread with him. Hence I said it's a lie. There's a lid for every pot out there.

PS, not all women prefer rich guys. Money alone is still not enough without love, caring, etc. No body wants someone with a stinking attitude even if he's rich. At least I know I look for more meaningful qualities besides money.

Sweetie all women prefer rich guys. It doesn't mean they get to date or marry rich dudes but they certainly prefer them.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:

Sweetie all women prefer rich guys. It doesn't mean they get to date or marry rich dudes but they certainly prefer them.

And I say it's a lie. SOME. There's no one size fits all when it comes to matters of the heart. Money is a necessity in life but a guy doesn't need a lot of it to attract someone. Just enough to get by & that's enough.
Re: . by AfroKnight: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And I say it's a lie. SOME. There's no one size fits all when it comes to matters of the heart. Money is a necessity in life but a guy doesn't need a lot of it to attract someone. Just enough to get by & that's enough.

grin grin grin okay then. Most!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin grin okay then. Most!

Sounds like fair play, I can roll with that grin
Re: . by AfroKnight: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sounds like fair play, I can roll with that grin

grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin grin

But seriously though, how can you build life with someone without money these days? The cost of living is too high. You need at least two coins to rub together just to get by.
Re: . by Brightylee(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Very true in a country called nigeria
Re: . by AfroKnight: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But seriously though, how can you build life with someone without money these days? The cost of living is too high. You need at least two coins to rub together just to get by.

Yeah. And then one woman comes along and those two coins can't get him through the day any longer. Women.... tongue A broke guy has no business looking for love anyway cos a rich guy looks more attractive to the women folk. grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
So true. That's why there arre runs girls everywia!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2015
AfroKnight:

Yeah. And then one woman comes along and those two coins can't get him through the day any longer. Women.... tongue A broke guy has no business looking for love anyway cos a rich guy looks more attractive to the women folk. grin grin grin

Awww, come on. You guys here sometimes sound so jaded. No offence. A woman that loves you can learn ways to stretch a coin & make it benefit both of you. Have you watched that show called extreme couponing? Some of the women there have husbands who don't earn enough & husbands who were laid off & God bless those ladies because they cut coupons just to put food on the table. When there's love there's a way. Never mind the gold digging women who spoil it for everyone else. Good women still exist out there.

1 Like

Re: . by cherylsmith(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Lol. Not quite true!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why can't you make your own money instead of depends on another
Re: . by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2015
sinestro24:

Why can't you make your own money instead of depends on another

TWO coins to rub TOGETHER. You read that, right? And expect to be treated like an equal too since I make my own money. You won't be the head when I make my own shìt & pay my way in the relationship. Some of you guys whine so much it's becoming pathetic. You want her to make her own money, then don't expect to be treated like a traditional man. Finish. You want independent women but then can't handle it. Show you pepper for eyes! kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

TWO coins to rub TOGETHER. You read that, right? And expect to be treated like an equal too since I make my own money. You won't be the head when I make my own shìt & pay my way in the relationship. Some of you guys whine so much it's becoming pathetic. You want her to make her own money, then don't expect to be treated like a traditional man. Finish. You want independent women but then can't handle it. Show you pepper for eyes! kiss

And how ahould a traditional man be treated. All these backward nigerian thinking. Dont you know guys admire and respect girls who have their own quid.

If a guy cant manage hia wife or gf just because ahe is richer then he ia a week man.

Till tomorrow guys will always use money tontreat girla how they want cuz you all are dumb to realise if you have your own you will command respect
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2015
sinestro24:

And how ahould a traditional man be treated. All these backward nigerian thinking. Dont you know guys admire and respect girls who have their own quid.

If a guy cant manage hia wife or gf just because ahe is richer then he ia a week man.

Till tomorrow guys will always use money tontreat girla how they want cuz you all are dumb to realise if you have your own you will command respect

Sorry I'm not fluent in gibberish. What exactly are you saying?

OH & a traditional man has a wife to cook for him, etc. If I come home from work tired, I won't cook for a man if I don't feel like cooking. He can go cook himself. We both work & get tired after all. 50/50
Re: . by AfroKnight: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, come on. You guys here sometimes sound so jaded. No offence. A woman that loves you can learn ways to stretch a coin & make it benefit both of you. Have you watched that show called extreme couponing? Some of the women there have husbands who don't earn enough & husbands who were laid off & God bless those ladies because they cut coupons just to put food on the table. When there's love there's a way. Never mind the gold digging women who spoil it for everyone else. Good women still exist out there.

grin I think I'm in love.
Re: . by HomieQuan(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Naija girls be dying for money since Adam and Eve

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy / What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? / Which Of These Romancelanders Is Sensible & Worthy Enough To Spend A Night With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.