Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35743 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Akainzo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)You're in politics section not Romance section so I don't have to paint it for you...

2)That's not the complete sentence unless you failed reading and comprehension in school...

3)I don't need to be Op to handle your misyarn undecided

4)Complete sentence there is; " “The former president’s commitment and what he did still remains spectacular and I think that President Buhari himself appreciates that"....So what did Jonathan do?...The peace we enjoy today is thanks to Jonathan(maybe you or your family member would have been dead if Jonathan was as desperate as Buhari for power)...

One day you guys will start thanking Armed Robbers for not coming to your houses!

The thing expected of anyone that loses an election is to concede!. Are we this bastardised that we praise people for doing what is normally expected? Haba!
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by nortcentrallord(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will like the people criticising Bishop Kukah to read his biography to know that this amiable man is in the same league with Bishop Desmond Tutu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hassan_Kukah

I'm suprised to read from that miserable perk ngeneukwuenu who dared to post false information about a Man that fought to bring democracy to this country. Ngeneukwuenu can read this also http://thenationonlineng.net/june-12-heroes-heroine-of-the-peoples-struggle/

I remember when the Oputa panel was constituted and this same Hassan Kukah was a member and they invited Buhari to it but PMB refused to attend it because of his ego.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1668858.stm

If we don't stop this politics of destruction then there will be no Nigeria to live in soon

God will never forgive APC for this nonsense they are bringing into our polity

Ngeneukwu is the pompous inbred of apc. We never appreciate anything that is good in Nigeria but we applaud the evil. No South African will say such of Bishop Desmond Tutu. Ngeneukwu is a candidate for hell. To malign the name of a man of God for political gain is to condemn oneself to hell. Even the bible said "the major you give is the major your will receive" "do unto others what you will have them do unto you" Ngeneukwu has cursed herself for falsely lifting a finger against the man of God and curse shall be visited on her till her fourth generation. Her case will end like that of the biblical jezebel.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Rose2014: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
God bless you Barcanista

Just because The bishop told them a simple truth 'probe is no substitute for good governance' They're calling for his head. All we hear everyday is probe probe probe and nothing more . I've never seen a govt more allergic to truth. All of a sudden a a a whole catholic bishop cannot afford to build a house again except Jonathan built it for him with 7billion. Mtchew
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6
INTOLERANCE TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! You guys are making the same mistake PDP noisemakers made while they were in power which made many, out of anger/sympathy, pitch their tent with the APC and vote against the PDP. eg calling the APC janj.aweed/witch party and seeing every PDP/GEJ critic as an enemy.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Only a slowpoke who knows not knowe about the catholic religious vow of poverty would come out and pen such lies!!! NgweleUKWU that has a waist like lizard has succeeded in making a fool of herself and attracting further curses upon her already cursed existence
brother mi u just made my morning.laughing uncontrollably inside the bus.nice one eeeh no mind that LYING LAIRS like Ngweleukwu.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Akainzo:

One day you guys will start thinking Armed Robbers for not coming to your houses!

The thing expected of anyone that loses an election is to concede!. Are this bastardised that we praise people for doing what is normally expected? Haba!
what is this one talking about. OYIBO BU AGBARA. using bogus words without making a correct sentence gwuru m ike.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ifyan(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2015
barcanista:
It is unfortunate that the APC fans have shifted their venom on the revered and respected Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese Reverend Matthew Hassan-Kukah simply because this respected man aired a position as the Spokesperson of the Abdulsalam-led National Peace Committee. What is the offence of this noble man to warrant the blackmail and false accusation by APC... We all need to take an indepth review of the position of Kukah...

1. Investigation Should Be Done First

What Kukah was saying is that there should be investigation first! Investigation simply means approaching a matter with an open heart with the sole aim of establishing whether or not something has gone amiss. This is what is expected in a democracy

2. Probe Becomes Necessary After Investigation

You only probe after investigation has given a lead that an offence was committed. Probe is to unravel more facts that may be helpful during prosecution.

3. Speculations Are Unnecessary And Distraction

He was simply saying that rather than talking of probe by mere speculation he should do number 1 (above). It is a known fact that NOTHING will be established from any ACTION where the Investigator's sole aim is to see an accused guilty and not really to solve a problem.

4. "That Is The Expectation of Nigerians"

Firstly, you should investigate to ascertain whether or not something has gone amiss. Then you subject the indictees to probe (thorough investigation) to establish more fact and vital information that will help in prosecution. After these are done, you prosecute indictees using the established "fact" as evidence (along with witnesses) while the Judge pronounce guilt or otherwise of the accused.

Isn't this what ordinary Nigerians like some of us expect? Don't Kukah deserve commendation for speaking like a patriot and a democrat per excellence? Should we rather have Buhari continue with his everyday noise of probe? There is a process for everything!

Debunking Anti-Kukah Propaganda
I also want Nigerians to know that contrary to the lies peddled by a section of pro-APC media, Rev Kukah never asked President Buhari not to probe Jonathan, neither did he plead on behalf of Jonathan. In fact, he made it clear that the committee was never contacted by former President Jonathan. He was blunt when he said this some days back..

“Anybody is free to come to our committee, but President Jonathan never by telephone or by any other means sought to see the committee."
(PremiumTimes, Aug 12, 2015)
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188241-jonathan-did-not-lobby-our-committee-to-stop-buharis-probe-kukah.html

Another twist to this is that some people are accusing the man of building his house with Jonathan's billion. The funny thing about this propaganda is that they couldn't tell "HOW" it was possible for Kukah to 'eat the billions' considering that Kukah never held ANY political appointment under Jonathan. Are we now saying that a man of stature like Rev Kukah is unable to tell his congregation to build such "not so flashy" edifice? We all know how Christians donate their life savings for 'God's' project. So why should a whole Bishop of Catholic church's own be different?

Nigerians need to rise up for Reverend Hassan Kukah and defend our democracy. Today, it is Kukah, tomorrow it may be YOU!

May God Bless Us All

To be sincere l fell this but to God be the glory someone told be that l should go through what he said before l conclude.

Mr Barcanista well done for your efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by ifyan(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will like the people criticising Bishop Kukah to read his biography to know that this amiable man is in the same league with Bishop Desmond Tutu
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hassan_Kukah

I'm suprised to read from that miserable perk ngeneukwuenu who dared to post false information about a Man that fought to bring democracy to this country. Ngeneukwuenu can read this also http://thenationonlineng.net/june-12-heroes-heroine-of-the-peoples-struggle/

I remember when the Oputa panel was constituted and this same Hassan Kukah was a member and they invited Buhari to it but PMB refused to attend it because of his ego.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1668858.stm

If we don't stop this politics of destruction then there will be no Nigeria to live in soon

God will never forgive APC for this nonsense they are bringing into our polity

Thank you bro
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Captainswag225(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Remember that CaptainFag that was engaging you in a duel? He's actually a teenager. Nhyriba. cheesy

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by mekus15: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by aresa: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
2. Probe Becomes Necessary After Investigation
“However, in doing that, we must never be distracted from the spectacular actions undertaken by former President Jonathan. He is an individual. I think this whole thing about probe can be ascertained once investigations are concluded.

probe Definition.

an investigation, especially by a legislative committee, of suspected illegal activity.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probe

Probe. Definition.

The definition of a probe is an investigation into something or a blunt surgical tool used for exploratory medical testing.

http://www.yourdictionary.com/probe

Probe

If you probe something, you investigate it thoroughly. If you go into business with someone, you might probe her finances to make sure that she has a good track record.

http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/probe

To the illiterate and discredited OP and protection seeker, There's nothing like Probe before investigation simply because probe itself means investigation. When you probe, you investigate, it's simply the same thing.

You really need to stop boring us with your crass and thoughtless threads.

People like you represent what's dirty and grimy about Nigeria, supporting and defending corruption and other acts of illegality is no more because unlike your now banished to otuoke loser, stealing is now corruption in Nigeria..
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by smada13(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
BraniacX:

Whateva!! undecided
Let them declare it in line with their campaign claims and promises
SMH4U
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by dualsurvey: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
donholy28:
But na d man cause am naw! Why he go put mouth for politics?
The gentleman of God was doing his job as a preacher of peace. He believes things should be done rightly. What is worth doing at all, is worth doing well. We can't be raining abuses on him for the intervention, that committee must have noticed stuffs that could raise some dusts with time, if there are no checks and balances. Remember, he did not do it all alone, Sultan of Sokoto himself was in the committee.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by BraniacX(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2015
smada13:

SMH4U
Have pity on your poor neck embarassed
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by LongPennis(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
1. I will pight kwurupshon and Fashola his bestman is involved in a 78million naira fraud yet no comment. Tinubu is shinning his brown teeth and Amaechi is busy doing agbero on the streets of PH with his wife.

2. I will make 1dollar=1naira yet dollar rigakwa na ahia while they are busy tracing stolen billions in Europe only on newspapers oo.

3. I will provide feeding for school children, umu ntakiri ekworo maka ya wubajuo na school yet ahunwekwe.

4. I will pay unemployed youths 5k every month, ma a ga promise ie enyim nwanyi blackberry phone, yet otu awu ezi.

APC is a scam and it's so unfortunate that Buhari, a man I respect for his integrity is mixed up in all these propaganda. angry
hehehe. This na uche ogbuagu confirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Protesting Lagos Driver Sets Self Ablaze, Dies Over Impounded Bus / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.