Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... (35748 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah"- A Rejoinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is unfortunate that the APC fans have shifted their venom on the revered and respected Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese Reverend Matthew Hassan-Kukah simply because this respected man aired a position as the Spokesperson of the Abdulsalam-led National Peace Committee. What is the offence of this noble man to warrant the blackmail and false accusation by APC... We all need to take an indepth review of the position of Kukah...

1. Investigation Should Be Done First

What Kukah was saying is that there should be investigation first! Investigation simply means approaching a matter with an open heart with the sole aim of establishing whether or not something has gone amiss. This is what is expected in a democracy

2. Probe Becomes Necessary After Investigation

You only probe after investigation has given a lead that an offence was committed. Probe is to unravel more facts that may be helpful during prosecution.

3. Speculations Are Unnecessary And Distraction

He was simply saying that rather than talking of probe by mere speculation he should do number 1 (above). It is a known fact that NOTHING will be established from any ACTION where the Investigator's sole aim is to see an accused guilty and not really to solve a problem.

4. "That Is The Expectation of Nigerians"

Firstly, you should investigate to ascertain whether or not something has gone amiss. Then you subject the indictees to probe (thorough investigation) to establish more fact and vital information that will help in prosecution. After these are done, you prosecute indictees using the established "fact" as evidence (along with witnesses) while the Judge pronounce guilt or otherwise of the accused.

Isn't this what ordinary Nigerians like some of us expect? Don't Kukah deserve commendation for speaking like a patriot and a democrat per excellence? Should we rather have Buhari continue with his everyday noise of probe? There is a process for everything!

Debunking Anti-Kukah Propaganda
I also want Nigerians to know that contrary to the lies peddled by a section of pro-APC media, Rev Kukah never asked President Buhari not to probe Jonathan, neither did he plead on behalf of Jonathan. In fact, he made it clear that the committee was never contacted by former President Jonathan. He was blunt when he said this some days back..

“Anybody is free to come to our committee, but President Jonathan never by telephone or by any other means sought to see the committee."
(PremiumTimes, Aug 12, 2015)
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188241-jonathan-did-not-lobby-our-committee-to-stop-buharis-probe-kukah.html

Another twist to this is that some people are accusing the man of building his house with Jonathan's billion. The funny thing about this propaganda is that they couldn't tell "HOW" it was possible for Kukah to 'eat the billions' considering that Kukah never held ANY political appointment under Jonathan. Are we now saying that a man of stature like Rev Kukah is unable to tell his congregation to build such "not so flashy" edifice? We all know how Christians donate their life savings for 'God's' project. So why should a whole Bishop of Catholic church's own be different?

Nigerians need to rise up for Reverend Hassan Kukah and defend our democracy. Today, it is Kukah, tomorrow it may be YOU!

May God Bless Us All

Barcanister, this is why they (ngeneokponu et al) hate you so much because you're the breeze from the east, opening and exposing their dirty (fowl) nyashes!! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Delafruita(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is unfortunate that the APC fans have shifted their venom on the revered and respected Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese Reverend Matthew Hassan-Kukah simply because this respected man aired a position as the Spokesperson of the Abdulsalam-led National Peace Committee. What is the offence of this noble man to warrant the blackmail and false accusation by APC... We all need to take an indepth review of the position of Kukah...

1. Investigation Should Be Done First

What Kukah was saying is that there should be investigation first! Investigation simply means approaching a matter with an open heart with the sole aim of establishing whether or not something has gone amiss. This is what is expected in a democracy

2. Probe Becomes Necessary After Investigation

You only probe after investigation has given a lead that an offence was committed. Probe is to unravel more facts that may be helpful during prosecution.

3. Speculations Are Unnecessary And Distraction

He was simply saying that rather than talking of probe by mere speculation he should do number 1 (above). It is a known fact that NOTHING will be established from any ACTION where the Investigator's sole aim is to see an accused guilty and not really to solve a problem.

4. "That Is The Expectation of Nigerians"

Firstly, you should investigate to ascertain whether or not something has gone amiss. Then you subject the indictees to probe (thorough investigation) to establish more fact and vital information that will help in prosecution. After these are done, you prosecute indictees using the established "fact" as evidence (along with witnesses) while the Judge pronounce guilt or otherwise of the accused.

Isn't this what ordinary Nigerians like some of us expect? Don't Kukah deserve commendation for speaking like a patriot and a democrat per excellence? Should we rather have Buhari continue with his everyday noise of probe? There is a process for everything!

Debunking Anti-Kukah Propaganda
I also want Nigerians to know that contrary to the lies peddled by a section of pro-APC media, Rev Kukah never asked President Buhari not to probe Jonathan, neither did he plead on behalf of Jonathan. In fact, he made it clear that the committee was never contacted by former President Jonathan. He was blunt when he said this some days back..

“Anybody is free to come to our committee, but President Jonathan never by telephone or by any other means sought to see the committee."
(PremiumTimes, Aug 12, 2015)
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188241-jonathan-did-not-lobby-our-committee-to-stop-buharis-probe-kukah.html

Another twist to this is that some people are accusing the man of building his house with Jonathan's billion. The funny thing about this propaganda is that they couldn't tell "HOW" it was possible for Kukah to 'eat the billions' considering that Kukah never held ANY political appointment under Jonathan. Are we now saying that a man of stature like Rev Kukah is unable to tell his congregation to build such "not so flashy" edifice? We all know how Christians donate their life savings for 'God's' project. So why should a whole Bishop of Catholic church's own be different?

Nigerians need to rise up for Reverend Hassan Kukah and defend our democracy. Today, it is Kukah, tomorrow it may be YOU!

May God Bless Us All
first,I apologise for having to quote the entire post.

You made an error by saying a probe can only occur after investigation. A probe is actually an investigation but I guess in your rush to type the long epistle,you forgot that a probe panel or committee cannot deliver a judgement.that course of action can only be taken by the judiciary.you need to have a good understanding of what a probe means before writing your next epistle

A probe can be conducted without having to incarcerate any of the dramatis personae in the transaction or course of action that has become the focus of the probe.

Will a probe require any of this dramatis personae to give evidence or put up a defence?definitely

Does a probe automatically mean an establishment of guilt?no

Can a probe serve to establish the innocent of one,few or all the dramatis personae?yes

Does the muhamadu buhari administration really need to probe the past government of Goodluck Jonathan?I believe so and so do many Nigerians

Is there a possibility Goodluck Jonathan comes out innocent after the probe is conducted?yes

Does the fact that Goodluck Jonathan conceded an election he LOST mean that he should be shielded from a probe even when there is evidence of the wanton pilfering of our collective patrimony by his cronies and appointees?I believe only an ignorant person will say yes to this

What then is the justifiable reason to say a probe/investigation shouldn't be carried out?some will say because he conceded the election but that line of though will be a betrayal of the presumed sagacity of the average nigerian

Why then are the cronies and loyalists of the former president creating all sorts of storms because a probe is about to be carries out?I can assume it means they are quite aware their principal will be caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

As for the matters regarding Rev Kukah,I can't but Feel disgust at those circulating unconfirmed stories about revered man of God.its quite unfortunate that the internet has given an avenue to all sorts of buffoons to peddle whatever they desire.thebman has a right to own a house no matter how luxurious.every human has the fundamental right to pursue happiness whether in the guise of family,properties,cars or pretty women.I don't see how having a lovely apartment means the man's hands are tainted.such assumptions aren't just insane,they are a symptom of how poverty has made our youths debase themselves.I don't see what makes that sort of house out of the reach of a middle aged reverend father with a fairly good source of income.perhaps some don't know the catholic church is the richest in the world.it might come with a vow of celibacy,but except those who deliberately make a vow of poverty,been a reverend father doesn't translatebinto been poor

9 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Bevista: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2015
There is a fundamental flaw in Bishop Kukah and the OPs argument, and that is to try to differentiate PROBE from INVESTIGATION. Taking a look at my dictionary again, I find that Probe means "an investigation, especially by a legislative committee, of suspected illegal activity". Another definition puts it as "to search into or examine thoroughly; question closely;". How a highly educated and respected man as Bishop Kukah tries to distort words just to achieve some questionable purpose is beyond me.

The president is already 'Too Slow' by the high expectations of most Nigerians, for which the President has argued that he is taking his time so as to make the right decisions. Why then will Bishop Kukah believe that the president is not going to follow due process in investigating and prosecuting people?

6 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by baralatie(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?
buhari has said he will not touch obj,yar'adua,abdusalami administration and the halliburton case,sylva case has been dropped and guess what,amaechi is not going to he touched.
so what exactly are we looking for
I think rev. kukah comments should be left out of this APC/PDP brohaha

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:
And for those who are sentencing people without proven facts, when it's your turn to be lynched in the public without proven facts, may none speak for you.

God bless you, barcanista!

May this your post become the portion of the mugu I quoted below.. cheesy

coolitempa:
Joblessness is for real....steewpeed thread...... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Candyrain(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Please this thread is not for your type, kindly go and look for your igbo vs Yoruba and Biafra vs Nigeria thread where your kind hold sway.

Thanks

Is that how that little girl is or is she intentionally being mischievous? She has never made any sense in all her post. I guess she's better off been ignored and be left with her silliness

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2015
oloyede252:

so who is taking her right and privileges away?the fact that you support Biafra is from the fact that you don't believe in Nigeria. so why bother yourself with her issues...

@topics what to do except from Nigerian politics as you are an expert in distorting a person personality so am quite disappointed in your wailing .if the bishop is of good reputation no matter how they try to damage his reputation he will come out good as pmb overcame his personality propaganda.or what do you think ......
If you can't understand my position then I'm afriad that you will not get it even if I should repeat it a billion times. Xavi, Puyol, Busquet, Pique etc played and still represent Spain despite their pro-Independent Catalunya position. Wanting a different State or even a state does not mean disloyalty neither does it mean giving up your right. Pls be guided!

4 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Splashme:
Welcome Barcanista -
the slayer of APC e-frogs
Baba nice to have you o.

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

Oga better goan cook for ya boyfriend before he meets you posting for pay on Nairaland.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2015
francizy:

Barcanister, this is why they (ngeneokponu et al) hate you so much because you're the breeze from the east, opening and exposing their dirty (fowl) nyashes!! grin
Don't mind them. Lying Liars

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

YOU know WHO? Church goer? 4 someone who claims 2 know him from kaduna catholic whatever, its suprising that all your views and comments in this section are always laced with ethnicity, tribal bitterness and twisted facts! You obviously did not learn "anything" from your association with him! Try and dispute this fact and I will shower you with at least 10 posts of yours that would nail you in public! I'm sure you remember my modus operandi!

ECOTERRORS please take down your DP oh cuz the mastūrbators have started using it to do the needful.. angry shocked
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Candyrain(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
erunz:
Nice write up by my leader here on Nairaland. So objective and straightforward. Well I remember after GEJ called Buhari to concede victory. Many APC e-touts and thugs said it was the hand work of Gen Abdulsallam, who we all know is a member of this commitee. If this same committee are now tell buhari to work the talk, and stop making noise abt probe and corruption. This is 5 months after election, the country is still on auto pilot. No direction we remain stagnant. And all we hear is probe! Probe! Probe! Can't this probe be done without noise. Bishop kukah has made his point and anyone not satisfied should go n die.

proud wailer and 5%

Aha!!! I love this grin Proudly brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Anasko(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Do the needful pls
is this piece of shit you want it on front page? my friend go and get a job and stop wasting your data on irrelevant topic. grow up man!!!!

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by funlord(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
francizy:

ECOTERRORS please take down your DP oh cuz the mastūrbators have started using it to do the needful.. angry shocked

Sorry sir! But not everyone is a sex starved and desperate pederast such as yourself! If you have no quality arguments to make as regards to my accusation of your bigoted friend, why don't you kindly shut the _FUCK UP, move to another thread or GET LOST rather than keep embarrassing your parents in public like this!

4 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2015
APC, Islam, Yoruba = Deadly combination of deceit and propaganda.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by KingTom(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

YOU know WHO? Church goer? 4 someone who claims 2 know him from kaduna catholic whatever, its suprising that all your views and comments in this section are always laced with ethnicity, tribal bitterness and twisted facts! You obviously did not learn "anything" from your association with him! Try and dispute this fact and I will shower you with at least 10 posts of yours that would nail you in public! I'm sure you remember my modus operandi!
Baba e wan happen? Make I cc my goons? grin
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2015
kITATITA:
The so called Peace Committee selected Bishop Kukah to deliver a difficult message because of his reputation as a clean and upright person. I wonder the response if Pastor Oritsejafor had delivered same message to Nigerians. I know that the Peace Committee is struggling to get Buhari to keep to the terms of Jonathan surrender agreement. But I somewhat disagree with Bishop Kukah and Barcanistar. I think that the probe; or investigation can run alongside governance. There's no distraction.

Was the message of Bishop Kukah vis a vis Peace Committee different
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Anasko(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
Barcanista = Arsene Wenger Facts. They are all synonymous with Loosing and Deception.

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Candyrain(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
I wonder how those people sleep at night. I expected more from them anyway because the lying liars(APC) are known for their devilish traits.

They sleep with their two eyes close and tightly shut because they know their evil scheme has been set in motion and they also know that their stooge (change chanters) will keep it rolling.

3 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2015
IdiAmin1:
1. I will pight kwurupshon and Fashola his bestman is involved in a 78million naira fraud yet no comment. Tinubu is shinning his brown teeth and Amaechi is busy doing agbero on the streets of PH with his wife.

2. I will make 1dollar=1naira yet dollar rigakwa na ahia while they are busy tracing stolen billions in Europe only on newspapers oo.

3. I will provide feeding for school children, umu ntakiri ekworo maka ya wubajuo na school yet ahunwekwe.

4. I will pay unemployed youths 5k every month, ma a ga promise ie enyim nwanyi blackberry phone, yet otu awu ezi.

APC is a scam and it's so unfortunate that Buhari, a man I respect for his integrity is mixed up in all these propaganda. angry

Hehehehehe!! Buhari? Integini? Guy whenever you're ready, lemme give you facts that will hurt Buhari's holier-than- thou attitude..

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2015
Saifullah01:
I am a very good fan of rev kukah, but I think I m with apc on my this one. The fact that even buhari's supporters are claiming that he is slow in closing in on corruption should tell everyone that buhari is following due process and investigations. So on what basis r the fears of peace committee based?
Everyone expected buhari to seize passports of politicians, jail them and 'umaru-diko' the ones overseas back to Nigeria. But alas he didn't, and they are still complaining!
As we speak the best audit companies are auditing the government revenue and cost centers so what's the problem.
Or do they just wanna say buhari shouldn't touch the cuurupt?

Pick up a text to comprehend the difference between democracy & military rule....thanks
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2015
APC was built on lies, we expect nothing else from dem

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Delafruita:
first,I apologise for having to quote the entire post.

You made an error by saying a probe can only occur after investigation. A probe is actually an investigation but I guess in your rush to type the long epistle,you forgot that a probe panel or committee cannot deliver a judgement.that course of action can only be taken by the judiciary.you need to have a good understanding of what a probe means before writing your next epistle

A probe can be conducted without having to incarcerate any of the dramatis personae in the transaction or course of action that has become the focus of the probe.

Will a probe require any of this dramatis personae to give evidence or put up a defence?definitely

Does a probe automatically mean an establishment of guilt?no

Can a probe serve to establish the innocent of one,few or all the dramatis personae?yes

Does the muhamadu buhari administration really need to probe the past government of Goodluck Jonathan?I believe so and so do many Nigerians

Is there a possibility Goodluck Jonathan comes out innocent after the probe is conducted?yes

Does the fact that Goodluck Jonathan conceded an election he LOST mean that he should be shielded from a probe even when there is evidence of the wanton pilfering of our collective patrimony by his cronies and appointees?I believe only an ignorant person will say yes to this

What then is the justifiable reason to say a probe/investigation shouldn't be carried out?some will say because he conceded the election but that line of though will be a betrayal of the presumed sagacity of the average nigerian

Why then are the cronies and loyalists of the former president creating all sorts of storms because a probe is about to be carries out?I can assume it means they are quite aware their principal will be caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

As for the matters regarding Rev Kukah,I can't but Feel disgust at those circulating unconfirmed stories about revered man of God.its quite unfortunate that the internet has given an avenue to all sorts of buffoons to peddle whatever they desire.thebman has a right to own a house no matter how luxurious.every human has the fundamental right to pursue happiness whether in the guise of family,properties,cars or pretty women.I don't see how having a lovely apartment means the man's hands are tainted.such assumptions aren't just insane,they are a symptom of how poverty has made our youths debase themselves.I don't see what makes that sort of house out of the reach of a middle aged reverend father with a fairly good source of income.perhaps some don't know the catholic church is the richest in the world.it might come with a vow of celibacy,but except those who deliberately make a vow of poverty,been a reverend father doesn't translatebinto been poor
I beg to disagree with your position on "probe being the same as investigation".

While both involves research, Investigation has to do with establishing whether or not their is a case. Probe comes in when the case is established and the investigators/panelists seek to ask people involved to explain their roles. They (panelists) seek to actually ascertain who is involved, level/degree of involvement, westablish facts and formally indicts those they believe were shady and hand them over to prosecutors for the Judge to pronounce guilt. During investigation nobody in particular is targeted, but during probe a particulet of people are invited to explain their role or otherwise in a bid to establish more facts surrounding the case.

In a nutshell, probe means thorough investigation. But can you perform that without first getting a lead or establishing a case? This is the position of Kukah! No one is shielding Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

I thought TheSonOfMark, SeverusSnape, Ecoterrors & Truckpusher have warned you against sniffing male asses....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by funlord(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
KingTom:

Baba e wan happen? Make I cc my goons? grin

Lol! This 1 na political discussion oh no be cremation! I can see you are starving seriously 4 beef?
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by francizy(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

Sorry sir! But not everyone is a sex starved and desperate pederast such as yourself! If you have no quality arguments to make as regards to my accusation of your bigoted friend, why don't you kindly shut the _FUCK UP, move to another thread or GET LOST rather than keep embarrassing your parents in public like this!

Ode, are you in anyway better than her, you bigoted hypocritical sycophantic element. You think you have the furking right to state who's a disgrace and who's not when you are here sniffing a girl's butt. By the way, who on this thread is half as bigoted as the kulitempa fart she quoted? But hey, it's OK for your APC goons to exhibit bigotry traits but any one from PDP who does, should be stoned to death.

Better think before you post durg!

2 Likes

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by oloyede252(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:

If you can't understand my position then I'm afriad that you will not get it even if I should repeat it a billion times. Xavi, Puyol, Busquet, Pique etc played and still represent Spain despite their pro-Independent Catalunya position. Wanting a different State or even a state does not mean disloyalty neither does it mean giving up your right. Pls be guided!
if you can't understand my assertion then I'm afraid you cannot get it...as you rightly mention xavi,pique etc want an independent catalunya because they have lost faith in Spain as a country..gerrit
so despite biafrans calling Nigeria a zoo and abusing her national integrity and her president ,their rights → as Nigerian as not been compromised,they still go activities their daily activities .
so wanting a different state while in a state is a loyalty to the state abi?according to you.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by uniklinkum(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Same set of m0rons every time. idiiotic apcshit and brain dead pdpoo should save us there rubbish and allow the president punish whoever stole from the country. Like the silly opinions of all you reetards ever matters.
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by KingTom(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

Lol! This 1 na political discussion oh no be cremation! I can see you are starving seriously 4 beef?
Guy yesterday a small one took place in rap battles but I wan baba Funlord in action!! So that this can be usedgrin

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by 9ousky: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2015
I was expecting d OP to also analyse d part where the Rev Said and I quote "However, in doing that, we must never be
distracted from the spectacular actions
undertaken by former President Jonathan. He
is an individual".

1 Like

Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

What is happening?
Re: Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... by uniklinkum(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2015
so many adversaries here to knock to death but I gat no time for foools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Intercepts Boko Haram Logistic Team, Nabbed With Viagra / Rail Commissioning: Nigerian React #thankyougej / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.