Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs (63554 Views)

Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by hamzeiy: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
kristen12:
Eyah!!! Poor girl!!

RIP once again.

Bloggers, the whole Nigeria go soon dey swear for una.
is the girl dead....i taught the last info we hrd about her was the fact she was whisked away by family members..??
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by amiskurie(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Anyone who believe this girl is a runs girl needs to check into yaba left. Every Nigerian knows how a runs girl looks like.
It's clearly written in the pictures.

That girl is lovely.these pictures tell a thousand words.sad!
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by amiskurie(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Linda ikeji and co

1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Akinrogun(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2015
omojoshy:
Vomiting Blood because of 'RUNS' ?

"Oro ti owo mada saiye afaimo kowo owo leka (The problems money ll cost on this earth, I doubt if money can handle it)

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by sinizia: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:

Are you jobless? whats lady f again? in a thread like this?

That girl is a certified Idíot.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2015
But in this article, there's still no evidence that she wasn't used by another person.
Remember that the trader made it clear in her statement that one man brought her and dumb her beside the road from the car, and immediately zoomed off.
Though she may not be prostitute, but you know these men are very desperate for money that they can even use there own mother for ritual let alone that innocent girl.

My own question now is even if she'd been truly sick, why didn't that unknown man that took her in his car take her to the nearest hospital instead of dropping her beside the road without explaining anything to anybody and zoomed off immediately.

Hùn be suspicious!
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by olaremint(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2015
the explanations above and pics does not implicate or absolve her of the accusations, however the questions I want to ask any reasonable human in the house or doctors is what sickness will make u vomit that much blood? am curious to know the ans to that simple question.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by MakCoby(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2015
christinie:
RIP dear. Bloggers it is very bad of you people to lie against people just to make money. Bible calls is killing. Read the book of James. Wicked bloggers.
Hmmm she's even religious undecided
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Akinrogun(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
AdaMeme:
hi guys im new here tho

whose lady F?
introvert?
op

lol i see those names everywhere on narialand
just asking tho
hi sweetie.....don't bother urself abt those fellas, seems they are shareholders in nairaland empire.
cn we av privacy....jst me and u!

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nickymezor(f): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2015
It's quite a pity...Do rest in peace Jummy
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by cheerokee(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2015
she's even a unilorite..
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Enigma90(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. These bloggers sha, hope they've deleted the thread on nairaland. ..

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

stop being sarcastic you disgust me shit head
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Aminat508(f): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:
undecided
kinibigdeal what I do?

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by henrybomb(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2015
May d soul of d faithful departed thru d mercies of d Lord rest in peace
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by hamzeiy: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
noblegrex:
What ailment could possibly make her to b vomiting blood,is it tuberculosis.
...any doctor in the house..should pls do the needful
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by petitejolie(f): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
So d gal is late? If truly a man dropped her off, den deres something fishy about dat man. Its well with her family.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by omonla555: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
RIP Jummie.

What a crazy world we live in and crazy people saying what they dont know about.

The Lord will comfort the family she left behind. Now the damage is done but God knows how he will recompense the evil doers with the harvest of their evil seeds they sowed.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by sketcherJ(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
sorry!!but I still don't believe...sometin must have been involved...b4 a young gal just slumps down and start vomiting blood!!if she is not a runs gal..den maybe she aborted or sumtin...
d only reason I can believe is if we have a nairalander(maybe u op)who can say he/she got sick and start vomiting blood in a big way!!!!??

rip gal..but d death isn't natural
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by noblegrex: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
hamzeiy:
na so,its confusing. I sympathise with d family of d deceased but where there's no carcas you can't see the vulture.after d autopsy they should let us know what's up.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by noblegrex: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
hamzeiy:
na so,its confusing. I sympathise with d family of d deceased but where there's no carcas you can't see the vulture.after her autopsy they should let us know what's up.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by sketcherJ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
AbimbolaGCFR:
But in this article, there's still no evidence that she wasn't used by another person.
Remember that the trader made it clear in her statement that one man brought her and dumb her beside the road from the car, and immediately zoomed off.
Though she may not be prostitute, but you know these men are very desperate for money that they can even use there own mother for ritual let alone that innocent girl.

My own question now is even if she'd been truly sick, why didn't that unknown man that took her in his car take her to the nearest hospital instead of dropping her beside the road without explaining anything to anybody and zoomed off immediately.

Hùn be suspicious!
correct!!something is fetchy...people don't just get sick and tired and starts vomiting blood
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by christinie(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
MakCoby:
Hmmm she's even religious undecided
N.M.S.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by christinie(f): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
osimataylor:
Any thing nigerians are involved,it does not take long they start showing their dubious character.
they should be sued for defamation of character.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by AdaMeme(f): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
loool
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by monex(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:
She was actually a very beautiful girl, it is sad the way that she lost her life. I chose to remember her with a smile on her face at her graduation instead of lying in a pool of her own blood and wondering why animals in human form are taking pictures and not helping her.

Regarding the bloggers, it's because they have a market. If no one goes to their websites they will pack up. So we're all hypocritical consumers, every one of us.

Someone said they could sue. Please get real. Instead of going on whimsical dreams organize community involvement to encourage you leadership to setup an ambulance system. Private enterprises and not government. The government just need to stimulate that industry by giving subsidies like no taxes for ambulances and hospitals, etc

Heavens bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Gibsonworld05(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
omojoshy:
Vomiting Blood because of 'RUNS' ?

"Oro ti owo mada saiye afaimo kowo owo leka (The problems money ll cost on this earth, I doubt if money can handle it)
olodo i'm not sure u understand simple english. Did u read the post at all?
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
R.I.P dear. It's so sad sad. I pray the young people I know , with terminal illnesses, will be healed by God's grace.

cry
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
bloggers are idiot...
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by mcmeffy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dear bloggers pls attach empathy to whatever it is d@ u are writing about! Bikonu must you lie to attract traffic? I actually know the brother because we grew up together! Just stumbled across the post 2days ago on facebook and since then i've been searching for the link! Funny enough the poor girl doesn't have any characteristics of doz runs girls........even those gullible readers helping the bloggers to spread the vile rumor know that. pls it's a small world and we need to be fair in all our dealings. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear her loss and may God also allow her soul to rest in perfect peace!
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gibsonworld05:
olodo i'm not sure u understand simple english. Did u read the post at all?
Busy body keep quiet BIG FOOL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by gqboyy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
She looks gentle. May her gentle soul RIP
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by jdrumx14(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rip senior funmmilayo. Rest in peace.may God judge the bloggers peddling fake news.such a 1daful friend to my sis and God loves u mur.a nice and gentle soul.imagine the stupid bloggers .a classmate to ma sis. Always in ma Heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.