Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? (54871 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nairaland, like the it is on the topic, please am just curious and there have been alot of questions on this. One of my workers was asking me few days ago " Sir if I masturbate am I still a virgin " I too was like "wait are you still a virgin"

Now the question is, as a guy if i masturbate am I still going to be a virgin ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Righteousness89(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Are u concerned with not being a virgin or with sinning against GOD , your body and exposing yourself to spiritual wife!

Masturbation is Deep bro.

It cripples one Spiritually, physically, Maritally, Mentally and otherwise..

389 Likes 27 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Omoregiek: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Nairaland, like the it is on the topic, please am just curious and there have been alot of questions on this. One of my workers was asking me few days ago " Sir if I masturbate am I still a virgin " I too was like "wait are you still a virgin"

Now the question is, as a guy if i masturbate am I still going to be a virgin ?

Yes, because you never smell bad fish

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Are u concerned with not being a virgin or with sinning against GOD , your body and exposing yourself to spiritual wife!

grin
Is there any proof to these claims? I mean any tangible proof?

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Omoregiek: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Not sure of this your own, you want him to rape instead

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin
Yes am a testimony to that, I feel rejected and casted and stupid whenever am done

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

Not sure of this your own, you want him to rape instead
Lol
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

lol meaning?
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Righteousness89(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin

So many people engaged in the act are proofs!

Ask them questions

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by pyyxxaro: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
You automatically become a Secondary Virgin embarassed

18 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Omoregiek: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
IsaacRocks:
lol meaning?
Some of them is not up to standard, but as men we still manage it, as long as she promise not to call our name in public

Just meet behind the house with just wrapper, good old days!! God bless Chinwe, she help me well well

22 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Righteousness89(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
IsaacRocks:

Yes am a testimony to that, I feel rejected and casted and stupid whenever am done

GOD bless you Brother for being honest!

It takes the special Grace of God to be Healed of masturbation. It's a Major Bondage in the many men and Women today.

I Pray For you My Brother! By the Power that resurrected JESUS from the Grave, I break that yoke from your Root in the Name of JESUS

322 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Omoregiek:

Some of them is not up to standard, but as men we still manage it, as long as she promise not to call our name in public

Just meet behind the house with just wrapper, good old days!! God bless Chinwe, she help me well well
��
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD bless you Brother for being honest!

It takes the special Grace of God to be Healed of masturbation. It's a Major Bondage in the many men and Women today.

I Pray For you My Brother! By the Power that resurrected JESUS from the Grave, I break that yoke from your Root in the Name of JESUS
Amen, I forever appreciate your care Sir.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
pyyxxaro:
You automatically become a Secondary Virgin embarassed
My girlfriend is a nurse and she said there's no male secondary virgin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

So many people engaged in the act are proofs!
Ask them questions
I'm serious here and am open to learning, we learn everyday. You made the claims so that's why i asked you. Any proof?

3 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Professorcplus(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Right now I am deeply in big sh!t with my neighbor. He slept and dreamt of spiritual wife having sex with him. Right now, why on earth will spiritual wife fed him with rotten fried yam and he woke up to discover rotten yam on his palm. Of what usefulness is the spiritual wife if she can give him a new Rolex watch or iPhone.

Rubbish

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Professorcplus:

Right now I am deeply in big sh!t with my neighbor. He slept and dreamt of Spirit wife having sex with him. Right now, why on earth will spirit wife fed him with rotten fried yam and he woke up to discover rotten yam on his hand. Of what usefulness is the Spirit wife if she can give him a new Rolex watch or iPhone.

Rubbish
smileyLol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Righteousness89(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I'm serious here and am open to learning, we learn everyday.
You made the claims so that's why i asked you. Any proof?

If you really wanna know just be on the look out! I Believe there are honest guys and ladies who would come give their experience.

I personally was also a victim! It took the special Grace of GOD to get me off it.

It's not an experience I wish for anyone..

Don't Just start!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you really wanna know just be on the look out! I Believe there are honest guys and ladies who would come give their experience.

I personally was also a victim! It took the special Grace of GOD to get me off it.

Don't Just start!
Share your experience to serve as a lesson. You can't tell the impact it will have on others.

9 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Share your experience to serve as a lesson. You can't tell the impact it will have on others.

What I have now is a Testimony!

Dont just start if you have not started!

And for those who are having silent pains due to it,
Understand that you can't stop it by your Power or might!

You need to Personally open up to JESUS! Make him know you can't stop it by your Power!

Have a naked Conversation with Him and Ask Him to deliver you..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Professorcplus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't Just start!
Of course, you can't proof it except for some anecdotal experience others have to share. It's high time you started widening your narrow view about life....

A quick question for you. How do you think the male sperm is collected for fertility or similar test?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Professorcplus(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't Just start!
@If I had sex in the dream, am I still a virgin?

4 Likes

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Slawormir: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

See comments above just make this topic dey boring

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Shellsploit: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Op Don jerk out him offspring finish grin

Naijacardrivas sef lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
you dey mad oh.

anyways...

if you need naughty made in Naija sex stories you can soapy with.

DM..

no be free sha
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin

The moment you burst the nut, YOU STOP BEING A VIRGIN.

IF a girl insert herself a cucumber, will she still be a virgin?

1 Share

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Born2conquer: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
To the SEX world, you are a virgin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) / Here Is Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Such Extreme Heat These Days / 7 Kinds Of Food You Should Be Eating To Boost Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.