Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word (1406 Views)

300 Level Female Student Sends Her Unclad Video To A Guys Online In Exchange / Advice For Online Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by webpro(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2009
guys, u had a problem wit a girl u ve dated before and she sent u a text insulting u, i dislike ur behavour, u re stupid, foolish etc. Wat will u do in responds to this, because am sure as a guy, u wouldnt keep quite.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by romsky: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2009
hmmmm e didnt easy
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by webpro(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2009
romade:

hmmmm e didnt easy

Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by vanderjo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2009
@poster,
play the matured mind here,i guess when you respond,the insults will still continue but when you make her look like the fool by not responding,you will keep her guessing.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by charminme(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
DNT EVER NEGLECT THE OPINION OF A WOMAN,
van der jo:

@poster,
play the matured mind here,i guess when you respond,the insults will still continue but when you make her look like the fool by not responding,you will keep her guessing.

U rite! basically it is wrong from her side but in this case
not responsding will kill her spirit and hurt her
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by Amigoz(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ignore d message

ma bad poster undecided
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by stateboy: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2009
Silence is the best answer 2 d girl.it will make her regret it.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by stateboy: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
Silence is the best answer 2 d girl.it will make her regret it.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by OBVIOUS(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2009
I do not agree with SILENCE, call her and talk with her, be mature about it, Communication is key.

Im sure you did something to hurt her, talk and communicate. Then im sure you can both move on.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by OBVIOUS(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2009
Silence will not help you in anyways,  communicate,  make she no visit babalawo for ur case ooh, 

talk with her and just be nice. Men often forget that women are people with feelings. Yeesh!  undecided undecided
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by webpro(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2009
tank u all for ur positve ideas and thoughts.

I sent her a text, dis is wat i wrote

Don't tink I will respond 2 dis, @ least, am not that stupid. Tanks anyway, I humbly accepts all u said.
Sorry 4 stalking u, n 4 wat I said.
Don't worry, I won't boda u again.
Take Care
Steve

and she has been calling me since morning, although I ve not picked her call, cos am kind of busy wit a project.
but wat do u tink she is going to say, because am sure she is not calling to apologies too, because she has this pride in her, and that was wat i told her that made her sent the text to me ealier.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
webpro:

guys, u had a problem wit a girl u ve dated before and she sent u a text insulting u, i dislike ur behavour, u re stupid, foolish etc. Wat will u do in responds to this, because am sure as a guy, u wouldnt keep quite.

I will most def ignore/delete the txt as i wouldn't be stooping low to her level.
You have moved on so no need to war of words as;
you had be re-opening old wounds
wasting you valuable credit on worthless rants
wasting your emotion and thoughts on past that can determine your future
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by OBVIOUS(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
You wat I find, women do this stuff for attention.

Call her and say " I jus wan greet you ooh" hope body dey kampe, and drop the call,  Im sure she's in love with you explains why she is soo angry,

make sure thats the first and last time you speak with her. Don't send her anymore text messages, it will only escalte things. Talk with her, call her to talk.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by OBVIOUS(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ignoring the past is a very immature way of dealing with relationships, leave the past in good condition. Doesnt mean you have to go back to it, but let the past hang in good spirits.

Thats my two cents,.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by sistawoman: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2009
Please let us women speak
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by OBVIOUS(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ sistawoman, we are listening.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by sistawoman: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
OBVIOUS:

@ sistawoman, we are listening.

I have to wait to get permission from the OP. I want to respect his thread.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by webpro(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
ok. sistas, u re welcome. lets her from u
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by MoneyRule(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2009
I for one, will call her and apologise 4 whatever action of mine that earned me the insults and then thank her for the insult and then drop the call.That 4 sure would be my last call to her until she apologises!
@ charmine
didn't you see the "ladies don't say a word" written as subject? Or did you fopget you were a lady
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by sistawoman: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2009
Be honest and tell me what you did to her, please?

I wont rain insults I promise. Or hit me on yahoo and tell me what it is that you did.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by nguage(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2009
Keep quiet and wait for her to send another one before replying because

1. The message may be for someone else

2. If she really means it, you'll piss her off more by staying quiet. Guys don't know the power of the silent treatment, it is better than all that screaming and trying to reason with her. Just shut up and she'll come begging.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by Nautillus(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ignore the message completely. . .she still cant get over me . . .OBVIOUSLY.

if she keeps sending more. . .My only reply will be. ,

"Thank you dear, i knw how you fell.". . ."Thanks luv, its ok". . . wink wink wink
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by SwaggaCob(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ignore the message and find a way to Bleep her 4 d last time. Dig her hard so that she wont have the audacity to send such derogative text next time.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by Pataki: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2009
There is nothing more hurtful than keeping silent when she sends such a text message. She sent the message with some motives behind it.

1. Either to incite you to anger and you become irrational

OR

2. To express her disgust and anger at you, expecting a response.

In either of the case scenarios, she is best ignored temporarily.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by sistawoman: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ok now i see. She is just a little me at that age.

Her pride and dislike for being wrong are blinding her. She is trying to turn the tables on you because you pointed out a flaw.

She has a need, actually it is a compulsive desire to always be right and never ever make a mistake.

People like her and me know that perfection is something we can never have but is something that we need none the less.

The guys are right:

Ignore her.
Dont pick her calls
Leave your house today because her next step will be to come to your house.
The text message you sent is driving her crazy because she did not get the desired result.
Send her a text message and let her know that you will be going over a male friends house to clear your head and that your cell will be off.
Then dont pick her calls and leave the house.
Dont respond to any text messages again.
Let her stew.
Let her stew.
Let her stew.

Tomorrow
Send her a text message that says:

Goodmorning my love
I know that you seek perfection but it is something that is unattainable.
I know that you dont like to be wrong, but being wrong and admitting it is sexy to me.
I love you despite your flaws.
I love you because your not perfect.
Let us put this matter behind us and move forward.

This will calm her
And this should be done when she starts to act like this again.

Please dont give up on her
Please dont throw her away because of this
Please work with her and you will have a diamond that will be able to properly handle when she is wrong.

I am proof that it can be done.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by segzicres(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2009
then swear for her father too. simple. wink wink
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by webpro(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2009
segzi cres:

then swear for her father too. simple. wink wink

ha ha, no offcourse not
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by OBVIOUS(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
sistawoman nicely stated. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by viperman: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2009
Webpro,

Do all what sisterwoman wrote, but don't do the 'tomorrow text message' part.
If she's truely sorry, she will look for you, office, house,, ur favrite spots. If she doesn't get to meet you, she will send messages apologizing.
Then! you know she's ready to change.
After then ONLY! should you now sit her down face-2-face and tell her what sisterwoman wrote here:

Goodmorning my love
I know that you seek perfection but it is something that is unattainable.
I know that you dont like to be wrong, but being wrong and admitting it is sexy to me.
I love you despite your flaws.
I love you because your not perfect.
Let us put this matter behind us and move forward.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by sistawoman: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2009
viperman:

Webpro,

Do all what sisterwoman wrote, but don't do the 'tomorrow text message' part.
If she's truely sorry, she will look for you, office, house,, ur favrite spots. If she doesn't get to meet you, she will send messages apologizing.
Then! you know she's ready to change.
After then ONLY! should you now sit her down face-2-face and tell her what sisterwoman wrote here:

The problem is she wont apologize.

He has to show her, say to her that it is ok to be imperfect.

Trust me.

She will get mad and madder and madder.
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by Ben13: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2009
heaven knows this ain't a thread undecided
Re: Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word by viperman: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2009
sistawoman:

The problem is she wont apologize.

He has to show her, say to her that it is ok to be imperfect.

Trust me.

She will get mad and madder and madder.

If she won't or doesn't apologize then she's not worth his time. If she's too proud to beg him for forgiveness, then she doesn't respect him enough for a relationship, and is not worth investing time on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hairy Bums / She Luvs Me Bt Cnt Dat Me Y: ? / My Finance Became Handicapped.should I Still Marry Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.