Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

God's Church And The Poor Brethren. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Church And The Poor Brethren. (379 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent / Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Church And The Poor Brethren. by Topsonhandsome(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2015
In this generation it will be very frustrating and difficult for a POOR MAN to serve God effectively , everything is centered on money. I believe u've once stayed away from church 'cos u doesn't have much on U but deep within your heart u actually wanted to be in church. Loads of things makes people to stay away from church but I think" money , Owo , Kudi , ego" is one cogent point that can't be underestimated. Hmmm! What can we do to help those knees that have been made feeble 'cos of money in our church ? they are not consistent in the church again because of money . What are the measures that churches can put in place to help her members suffering from this trauma cos its the prayer of every pastor that her church should grow.
-- should churches stop collecting offerings? #Haahahaaa rara oooooo, It's a sin to come into His presence empty handed. Ok I don hear u #smiles
-- Should members stop dancing outside to give offerings?That sounds good shei?
-- Maybe churches should put boxes @ some strategic positions in their church through which people can give offerings willingly without calling for "#Offeringtime! #BlessingTime " It sounds good abi , that will cover up for those u doesn't have as @ dt moment.

N:B Before You judge me , be reminded that no one can be perfect outside the church. The church is meant for sinners (the poor in spirit and in the flesh) to find redemption as hospital is meant for the sick . This write-up was birthed out of my passion for the attendance of the churches , on Sundays u'll see Christian brothers playing football and some 'll even prefer to stay back @ home and each time I question some of 'em they come up with different excuses. Pls what can we do to help this feeble knees ? They've got talents in 'em that must be harnessed for Christ .
Re: God's Church And The Poor Brethren. by Bacteriocin(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: God's Church And The Poor Brethren. by iliyande(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Money shouldn't be a hindrance for going to church.

(1) (Reply)

Herpes During Cheap Nike Lebron 12 Shoes Pregnancy / Falala Falala / Photos: Akwa Ibom Pilgirms In Holy Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.