Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices (41520 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Neyo230(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2015
It's a normal practice bin the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless PMB! God bless Nigeria
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by David0(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2015
When u seek favour from d presido, u got do dis to b on his good side.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2015
What's special about the exhibited action of the manipulation company nay church ?
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2015
MrRobot:
Those that look like a church to you. Mumu?

So what is it, if it is not a church?
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by kenoz(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2015
okay
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by ademoladeji(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Nice one... Baba is for everyone
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Lanretoye(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2015
stupid...if they have the president's potrait then theyvshould have the respective state governors portrait too.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by M4gunners: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2015
I was here. Today is Sunday let me comment my reserve.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Ijaya123: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2015
That is not even the official portrait of PMB.
The church should do the needful.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Neyo230:
It's a normal practice bin the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless PMB! God bless Nigeria

Yes, I know. But it's not the usual practice in churches
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Bern1992(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Im still jobless despite this sh*t. smiley

they bin no wan do am before
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
David0:

They are not seeking for favor from anyone. It's just patriotism
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by efilefun(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2015
And mumu like you will open your mouth to call PMB a dullard? mtcheeeeew
MrRobot:
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by rooqee120(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2015
MrRobot:
This one that ur "mumu" has question mark, are u asking d op if he is a "mumu"...lol...My observation
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by olivephyssiyor: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2015
crispberry:
Hahahaha dem no get choice na

Says wu.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by mohisi: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
PMB is just like "Empty hen"

Everywhere you go??
ppl r changing 4 d better bt ur r till where her sence 16yrs ago may u never change amen
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by olivephyssiyor: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
David0:

Wat yeye favour. It's just normal.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by olivephyssiyor: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
David0:

Wat yeye favour. It's just normal. No big deal
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by merry02(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2015
boman2014:

ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO COMMENT ON NAIRALAND OR BIAFRIANLAND

ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO COMMENT ON NAIRALAND OR BIAFRIANLAND
b4 u knw e go teeee
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
pegolala:
change in the church. he even looks like a pastor.
PMB is now MTN (Everywhere you go) shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
so you expected them to hang the picture of Satan or what? Buhari being a Muslim doesn't have anything to do with the doctrine and tradition of the church.

Even in okija shrine, there is a picture of Buhari hanging on their wall.
Are You The Keeper of Okija Shrine? I gat My Eyes on You son....Ritualists must all be wiped out from the surface of Nigerian Soil.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Ernieman:
Are You The Keeper of Okija Shrine? I gat My Eyes on You son....Ritualists must all be wiped out from the surface of Nigerian Soil.

You gave him the appropriate response
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by saint047(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
To forget money, no matter the amount, is costly for democracy

That's why I keep wailing on the N400B debts that we want to forget in Lagos
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jotax(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrRobot:
*Does* not those!
MUMU.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by darlenese(f): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
So
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jeremiah505(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
crispberry:
Hahahaha dem no get choice na

They do have a choice... Not to put the president's photo... It not a government agency remember?...

The portrait is just there for acknowledgment that's all...
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
jeremiah505:

They do have a choice... Not to put the president's photo... It not a government agency remember?...

The portrait is just there for acknowledgment that's all...

You are absolutely correct
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by David0(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
jiorhemen:

They are not seeking for favor from anyone. It's just patriotism

I hear...patriotism!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by nerodenero: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:
The General is not a muslim or a christian, he is a Nigerian. Stop with the childish religious bigotry. If your congreration was so proud of him why didn't they put a picture of him in his muslim outfit?

Moreover he belongs to every religion and to no religion.
Did PMB release an official picture wearing a muslim outfit?
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Seadove70(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sai baba change everywhere you go
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Esdb3: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
penisEnlargmnt:
so?

mind you, it hits 3 Sundays today since I last went to church...

see my signature wink
And it's a good thing?
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
putting the photo of a man of integrity like Buhari alongside that of a scammer ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.