Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices (41522 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by nerodenero: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:

grin
Hey blistering barnacle, let us know when you finish the assignment that you self assigned.
Masquerade, I guess your deity has refused to grant you sense grin. Better run along the streets like almajiri to make coins for your masters before Mogaji is removed from your name grin. Show me where PMB release an official portrait wearing a muslim attire. If you cant, then you are more senseless than the deity you worship and I wont grant a bedbug like you an audience again. A man without sense is better dead than live. Hon. Patrick wannabe grin!
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Chuknovski(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
that's what is obtainable in all winners churches,its in recognition of any Gcfr
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
nerodenero:
Masquerade, I guess your deity has refused to grant you sense grin. Better run along the streets like almajiri to make coins for your masters before Mogaji is removed from your name grin. Show me where PMB release an official portrait wearing a muslim attire. If you cant, then you are more senseless than the deity you worship and I wont grant a bedbug like you an audience again. A man without sense is better dead than live. Hon. Patrick wannabe grin!

So I have to assume that you not only lack basic comprehension but that you additionally lack the ability to succeed on self assigned task.

You are a complete waste of a human, worse than the sludge that is scraped from the bottom of ocean going vessels and most likely of th much use to civilization grin

Enjoy your dim life douche.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chuknovski:
that's what is obtainable in all winners churches,its in recognition of any Gcfr

Yeah, correct
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by oloyetomoye: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is "TRUE CHRISTIANITY"! ........For all authority (including political) comes from God.......Rom. 13:1
I salute the courage and humility of this great God's Servant.
More Grace!
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by bellisma(f): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
tongue rotflmao he was very anti buhari and anti-northern leadership b4 the elections. I wonder what changed.
Buy waist trainers(latex,steel boned,spandex,post partum) 08037837776
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Freksy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
jiorhemen:

Was it a practice to hang the official portraits of heads of state during the time of Pontius Pilate. What Living Faith did is the currency today.

Impliedly, that means anything practiced in the church today is correct, provided it is the current practice. Hmmm... not so, bros.

I am receptive to learning, so I am waiting for you to point out any government and public institutions that hanged the portraits of heads of states in the days of antiquity. If you did that, then I will accept your point

The onus is rather yours to prove that your stance has scriptural reference. The lack of it will vindicate my position.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by nwakaibeya1: 12:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by jiorhemen(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Freksy:

Impliedly, that means anything practiced in the church today is correct, provided it is the current practice. Hmmm... not so, bros.

The onus is rather yours to prove that your stance has scriptural reference. The lack of it will vindicate my position.

You were the one who controverted someone's point by alluding that the portrait of Pontius Pilate was not displayed in the temple, ostensibly because it's wrong to do so (I don't know how you got to know that, but it could be so). My argument is that if the portrait of Pilate wasn't displayed in the temple, we can't be sure it's because it was wrong to do so. Remember no body was doing that then, whether it's a church or government institution. So even if it's not wrong to display Pilate's portrait in the temple, they still would not do that because displaying a leader's pic in public offices is a modern day idea. Moreover, President Buhari's photo is not in the temple (church), even the bishop's and pastor's pics are not displayed in the church. The president's pic is on display in the reception of the office, and the office is used for administrative purposes.
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by simdam500(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
So,

why won't you have the head of state and state governor portrait on the wall of your office
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by gayeobasan(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
All is well,but they prayed for oga jona at their church,now they are displaying GMB's picture.Dia ris god oooooooooo
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by davidque007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Of course my opinion and yours should be different. It is clear that you did not understand what I wrote but unfortunately I don't write for kindergattners.

General Buhari is a Nigerian.

It is clear he and I have developed beyond wearing our faith on the cuffs of our shirts like minions like you.

Your reply is a bit funny to me. Instead of taking correction, you chose to throw insults. That's an obvious kindergarten trait. Guy learn to take corrections without being offended
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
davidque007:

Your reply is a bit funny to me. Instead of taking correction, you chose to throw insults. That's an obvious kindergarten trait. Guy learn to take corrections without being offended

Shift for one side...you and me no be mate. Go find primates in your level to correct abeg grin
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by davidque007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Shift for one side...you and me no be mate. Go find primates in your level to correct abeg grin

Now who is the kindergarten? Be like say e pain u well well wen I say make u take correction. Pele o, besides this egun name, shey u be idol worshiper? Pele o
Re: Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
davidque007:

Now who is the kindergarten? Be like say e pain u well well wen I say make u take correction. Pele o, besides this egun name, shey u be idol worshiper? Pele o

No painment here dindinrin just need to whip sense in to your skull.

It shouldn't matter to you what I worship, stay in your lane and try to compose sensible responses and stop saying pele o like it's going out of style grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.