Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades (11444 Views)

Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by pacino26(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cannonleo:
on the request for a defense section on nairaland, i support you it is long overdue Seun i believe you now time is right to put to the front burner issues of national security on its special platform.

Army SF has seen a lot of improvement in ORBAT and Personal kitting, the new emphasis which has always been for SF nits but is ben put wholly into practice is stealth,mobility and speed coupled with battlefield innovation.

Basic Configuration has evolved from the basic Ak-47 to a more improved and modified Beryl 2000 series with accessories,Fn-SCAR ,adequate kitting ,ordinance and sidearms NVGs to mention a few
the most outstanding in Army Sf has been the 72 mobile Strike Force culled from the 72 airborne brigade markurdi.
SF units belonging to 104 battalion konduga have also been exceptional also 27 task force brigade yola,26 task force brigade gwoza to name a few

the creation of 72 MSF and SOG(coming up) necessitated the creation of the long over due Aviation corps of the nigerian Army currently utilizing Gazelle and fenac scout helicopters(for the moment) for CAS and vertical envelopment with help from the airforce via the Mish-17 and MI series gunships on major assalts during the 6 week offensive.

SF forces of the army alongside QRS SF of the airforce and the highly revered SBS commandos of the navy have coordinated special opps against targets in the AOR.

gentlemen the ARMY SF is finally meeting gup with the pack and more needs to be done in the way of improvement.

if only we seriously improve on the defense budget with emphasis on the external arms and its co-relating Intel structures.all this talk of billions spent on a defense structure with many arms duplicating the same function in a territorial space still undermanned and understaffed with people screaming corruption makes me laugh,admitted there is corruption so also in every defense institution around the world, still procurement aint no chicken fee and defense is no turkey shot, 4% of our GDP is a starting point with more stronger internal mechanisms to caged thirsty thieves in the system..
evening ibnsultan

I wonder how our defence advisers think sef? They only look out for commissions from foreign procurement, I think it's time key appointments in the MOD be made on basis of combat experience.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by queenzibah(f): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
vicadex07:
Even with the rusty old ak47s? You be woman sha so u obviously know nothing about modern combat...am sure u were looking out for sex appeal or swaggs
ya nd u wat re u lookin for ? Mastubator appeal?
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
pacino26:

Bro been awhile o. Don't mind the slight change in moniker pasino26 on your 3 o'clock

Yeah..... True man, it has. Welcome back bro!
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
lezz:
That's why I think the BH insurgency is an indirect wakeup call. Nigeria is destined to rule Africa.

Boko-haram is a blessing in disguise for us. Hopefully from the lessons gained, we can build our military which is way way behind those of Algeria and Egypt.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by lezz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Henry120:

Boko-haram is a blessing in disguise for us. Hopefully from the lessons gained, we can build our military which is way way behind those of Algeria and Egypt.
That's the spirit, Oga. Thanks for seeing g this in a very positive light. No country rises military because they just want to. North Africa has , especially, Egypt has had her fears of national security in the past from Israel. So has Russia, grant Britain, China, Korea etc.
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
lezz:
That's the spirit, Oga. Thanks for seeing g this in a very positive light. No country rises military because they just want to. North Africa has , especially, Egypt has had her fears of national security in the past from Israel. So has Russia, grant Britain, China, Korea etc.

Exactly, i could not have said any better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
lezz:
That's why I think the BH insurgency is an indirect wakeup call. Nigeria is destined to rule Africa.

www.nairaland.com/2530655/industrialisation-nigeria-pictures

Take a look at this thread, we aren't destined to rule Africa................... WE ARE RULING AFRICA!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cannonleo:
SQUADMATE ROGER THE CALL,spread the call is a Go, Seun give us a defense section ASAP cool
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cannonleo:
majority of 72 airborne guys make p 72 MSF in the NE,they simply need to express themselves but i concur with paccino
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cannonleo:
on the request for a defense section on nairaland, i support you it is long overdue Seun i believe you now time is right to put to the front burner issues of national security on its special platform.

Army SF has seen a lot of improvement in ORBAT and Personal kitting, the new emphasis which has always been for SF nits but is ben put wholly into practice is stealth,mobility and speed coupled with battlefield innovation.

Basic Configuration has evolved from the basic Ak-47 to a more improved and modified Beryl 2000 series with accessories,Fn-SCAR ,adequate kitting ,ordinance and sidearms NVGs to mention a few
the most outstanding in Army Sf has been the 72 mobile Strike Force culled from the 72 airborne brigade markurdi.
SF units belonging to 104 battalion konduga have also been exceptional also 27 task force brigade yola,26 task force brigade gwoza to name a few

the creation of 72 MSF and SOG(coming up) necessitated the creation of the long over due Aviation corps of the nigerian Army currently utilizing Gazelle and fenac scout helicopters(for the moment) for CAS and vertical envelopment with help from the airforce via the Mish-17 and MI series gunships on major assalts during the 6 week offensive.

SF forces of the army alongside QRS SF of the airforce and the highly revered SBS commandos of the navy have coordinated special opps against targets in the AOR.

gentlemen the ARMY SF is finally meeting gup with the pack and more needs to be done in the way of improvement.

if only we seriously improve on the defense budget with emphasis on the external arms and its co-relating Intel structures.all this talk of billions spent on a defense structure with many arms duplicating the same function in a territorial space still undermanned and understaffed with people screaming corruption makes me laugh,admitted there is corruption so also in every defense institution around the world, still procurement aint no chicken fee and defense is no turkey shot, 4% of our GDP is a starting point with more stronger internal mechanisms to caged thirsty thieves in the system..
evening ibnsultan

thanks sir for detail beliefly
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Afam4eva, OAM4J lalasticlala
oga seun We hope to hear from you guys on our appeal for defence section were manners relating to defence,Military, espionage news, weaponry sales n acquisition can be discussed
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by lezz(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Henry120:

www.nairaland.com/2530655/industrialisation-nigeria-pictures

Take a look at this thread, we aren't destined to rule Africa................... WE ARE RULING AFRICA!.
I never knew things have gone that far underway already. I just finished viewing that link.

Nigeria is on the path to her true greatness .
Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
lezz:
I never knew things have gone that far underway already. I just finished viewing that link.

Nigeria is on the path to her true greatness .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2016
MuhdG:
Damn. I'm in luv with the army

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bans Motorcycles, Weapons, Restricts Tricycles In Kaduna / Atiku Lacks What It Takes To Champion Anti-Corruption Drive – Ambode / Why I Respect, Admire Asiwaju Tinubu — NNPP Chieftain, Olopoeeyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.