Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) (40813 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by ladyF(f): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Haaa. Women are not smiling
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by osimataylor(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Aregbeshoala and his agents fighting dirty.We know and we understand this trend.Its in the character of the propaganda people.The stupid woman should go to court if she has a point to proof and not to write baseless petition.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by flyca: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
The man wanted to be snatched tongue

But Emily is urging the NJC to use their offices to prevent her husband from having an affair
Pls how is the court supposed to achieve this angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by Sijo01(f): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
The man don chop vegetable cry
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by awesule: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Propaganda everywhere, this would not move the judge in her. Stride against the useless Governor, called. Aregbe. OLE

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by olaola1777(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is arrant rubbish!!! What's d business of the NJC with ur matrimonial issues? Whoever is sponsoring this need to have their heads examined!!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by deebrain(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
ibotjaycob:
By the power vested on me i hereby snatch your husband!

Objection my lord!

angry
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by IYANGBALI: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na today?toto pass toto,shoe get size jo
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by free2ryhme: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
na wa ooo shocked

This woman is evil, chai!
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by calfranc(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao... The snatchee is loving d snatcher
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by Nicepoker(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Politically master minded
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by 2sex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let wait for court to seat before anything.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by adesegun121(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by ojnnaco(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Women and the issue of husband snatching av been as old as prostitution itself
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by kilode100(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lwkmd @ snatch my husband... cheesy cheesy cheesy

The olosho bastard man will start feeling funky.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
micronut:
OK.......Aregbesola Messenger!

Politicians can do anything....

Anyway, the court will determine.

Actually, it's the National Judicial Council and not the court that will determine this matter.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by grandstar(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is that the husband snatcher/ She is pretty

Reminds me of that Dolly Parton song-Joleen Joleen Joleen Joleen, please don't take him because you can!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by cold(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
flyca:

But Emily is urging the NJC to use their offices to prevent her husband from having an affair

I tire o. But if it were true,it would be a smear on her reputation. However,we cannot on the basis of this petition conclude the scenario is true.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by arabianights: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mbkite:
Women!

grin Actually, this is embarrassing.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by bsatTech(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
This reminds me of the movie series"How to Get Away With Murder" grin
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by alfakoro1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls madam Emili. Do ur assignment well at home and leave that woman judge. She is not snatching ur husband. Rather plead with ur husband to stay away from her.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by authority2006(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
handie:
Why do I see Aregbesola's hand in all this? Woman, why didn't u speak up about the husband snatching till now? Nigerian politicians using everything they have to grind opponents and opposition to ground since 1800
Politics, a dirty game. From here to every corner of the globe. I can only pity that judge because ugly things are just being dug to get back at her.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by micronut(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
legalbynature:

Actually, it's the National Judicial Council and not the court that will determine this matter.

A case of husband snatching now? I feel the court should address this and not NJC.

That of NJC is her case with Aregbesola. My Opinion Though.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by Damianjnr(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
VACANCY AT ARIZONA INCORPORATED PLC LOCATION: OWERRI SALARY STRUCTURE:ATTRACTIVE ARIZONA is a management company situated in Imo state requires the services of a Individuals for the position of --BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS Salary:#62500 Responsibilities:Develop Business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals. -Assist in company’s branding. Qualifications : Atleast OND --OFFICE ASSISTANT Salary:#31500 Responsibilities -Monitor guests and inform appropriate employee regarding guest requests for department. -Maintain records of guest visits in visitors’ log and maintain office phone list to help visitors and employees in all communication. Qualification,: Atleast OND --SALES PERSONNEL Salary:#25250 Responsibilities -Ensure to greet clients coming to store. -Respond to all incoming calls plus complete suitable paperwork for entire sales. -Execute task to make outgoing calls to all past and prospective customers. Qualifications :Atleast SSCE --CLEANER, DRIVER, GATE MAN Qualifications :SSCE Salary: #18000 HOW TO APPLY : Interested candidates should send their Phone contacts , Qualifications and Residents location to 07039425750 Indicating the position you are all applying for. APPLICANTS MUST BE RESIDENTS IN IMO STATE
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by ojosegun2011(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Owo ni owo Esau, ohun ni ohun Jakobu. The hand is that of Esau and voice that of Jacob. This one no sell. We all understand where the petition emanated from. Pooooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by funkybully(f): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is d kind of dirty politics apc plays.

Trying to rubbish the woman's reputation for daring to petition aregbe. Same thing they are doing to Bishop kukah now.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by authority2006(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
ojosegun2011:
Owo ni owo Esau, ohun ni ohun Jakobu. The hand is that of Esau and voice that of Jacob. This one no sell. We all understand where the petition emanated from. Pooooh!!!
Of course we understand. But that doesn't mean that the judge is not guilty.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by noblegrex: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
What could this rubbish have been if not politics,do they think we are fools.this peole are actually taking us for foools.does she just realised her husband has been snatched, abi what stupid talk is that.even if na true abeg e no chop me,I no fit buy that crap.idiotmadicocrazy people.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by AZeD1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
flyca:

Chairman if you find the answer please let me know oh.
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by authority2006(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
funkybully:
This is d kind of dirty politics apc plays.

Trying to rubbish the woman's reputation for daring to petition aregbe. Same thing they are doing to Bishop kukah now.
Kukah is a devil's advocate. The two cases are not in anyway similar
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by funkybully(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
authority2006:
Kukah is a devil's advocate. The two cases are not in anyway similar
[/s]

And satan of sokoto is
Re: Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) by bellras(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
From exprience, this woman already sold out. The husband is gone forever.
There should be a better way of handling such issue than to mix it with this political mess on ground. If care is not taken, the husband is gone forever. And come to think of it these politicians who are aiding this wil eventually have their ways in having am affair with the woman because now, they know her weakness and this may eventually destroy the whole issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.