Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes (25734 Views)

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
ogunwalea:
You don't have anything meaningful to say neither..... Face your business wink

I was saddened, it's a horrible thing to hear about.
You're obviously not human, so you won't get it.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by allanphash7(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is what yoruba called "EDI

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Kayboy11(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow! Too bad
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by chikaodili09(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
May his beautiful soul RIP, Amen.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by dominique(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. Plates wey I dey wash everyday, na im dem kill person on top. This life sha.....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

Must you put that signature in all your posts? Even in a tragic topic like this, you must post smileys. Very childish and annoying.

8 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by ladyF(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
I no knw say u be house girl sha oooo

lol if I don't wash the plates, who will grin ...Rats and roaches go finish the house ni! And madam will beat me sef cry
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by wordfare77(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
scripture is fulfilled...brothers shall rise against brothers. but one cannot but wonder how this things happen as if every body suddenly disappeared...
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by AreaFada2: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
RIP dude. I can't even see age of the culprit shocked Kids should learn to control temper from a young age.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Cutehector(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:

lol if I don't wash the plates, who will grin ...Rats and roaches go finish the house ni! And madam will beat me sef cry
lol dnt woRry, oga will protect u cheesy
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Mznaett: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
God of mercy! Have mercy on us shocked
See what unecessary anger could do to a family.
God pls I beg of you, help me to control my anger o
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Mznaett: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
allanphash7:
This is what yoruba called "EDI
Guy,no vex abeg wetin my name dey find 4ur post na? undecided
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by ogunwalea(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
evegran:

I was saddened, it's a horrible thing to hear about.
You're obviously not human, so you won't get it.
You were saddened and yet you didn't face your business. Why can't you just simply tender your condolences? Maybe you are a robot Sha......
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by omogidi234(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bros, life is no more valued these days. Abeg, I advise everybody if anyone provokes you, don't answer oh. Just put your earphone and pretend as if you didn't hear. Don't let anybody waste your life over washing of plates, over somebody strolling around your house.

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Rawzy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
What a wicked world we live in! That was how my Uncle was stabed to death las Tuesday by his close nebour

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by azzima(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
See Nigerian Police!!!

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by ijustdey: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
A female member of the church where Kenneth
belonged, who happens to be familiar with the family blamed his mother for the unfortunate incident, arguing that she had laid the foundation for the tragic incident because of the bad way she raised Ekene, the second son and youngest child, who she claimed was over-pampered.

this is one area to ponder on as a parent.....

don't over pamper your children because you are laying the wrong foundation
any child that does wrong..... make sure you give him/her the appropriate discipline and not spare one over the other....

3 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by MARKone(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
dominique:

Must you put that signature in all your posts? Even in a tragic topic like this, you must post smileys. Very childish and annoying.

The girl @ ladyF is very silly, very irritating, highly immature. It's ladyF again, so make we do wetin angry

Bad news she is putting up smiley, every time.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
ijustdey:

this is one area to ponder on as a parent.....

don't over pamper your children because you are laying the wrong foundation
any child that does wrong..... make sure you give him/her the appropriate discipline and not spare one over the other....
WELL SAID!

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by tiwasiaife(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
belamour:
YeeBoo Go Just Leave Dem Homeland 2 Increase D Crime Rate Of Another Community sad sad sad

RIP 2 Kenneth

Bigot!

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by 9jatatafo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
What is in plate washing that a brother will kill his own blood brother? Had it been that the late Kenneth knew he was going to die just because of a trivial issue of plate washing, he should have washed the plate himself. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss of KENNETH

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by belamour(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
tiwasiaife:

Bigot!

Ur Ancestor

Anuofia

Banza

Oloshi

Modafuca
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by wokomabest(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
So pathetic. He never new he is not gonner see his brother again. Life has been this way since the days of cane
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Sabadon(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
this is wat I call washing ur dirty linen in public
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by ojnnaco(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why all this today been Sunday ... and worst of it all is dat its an issue dat borders on minor things ... Common washing of dirty place a chore for every child in d hux.. OGUN STATE be warned
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Abdujapha(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
What a shame..... sad
Rest in peace Mr. Kenneth.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by fils307: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rest In Peace Kenneth.......

Shame on you "Satan". Kenneth just fell into the devil's temptation. He would have just ignore that devilish boy Ekene,' cos the devil was not happy with the way he was serving God.

Lesson(s) for all, always on guard after fasting and prayers,'cos the devil will always want to tempt you. To ensure that the purpose of your fasting and prayers is defeated. May God help us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Democrata: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Devil at work
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by allanphash7(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Madam abeg no vex, wetin be your name?
Mznaett:

Guy,no vex abeg wetin my name dey find 4ur post na? undecided
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by NAJALYN: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
What an unfortunate incident. Parents the ball is in your court. STOP pampering your kids. All, both female and male, should do house chores. On the long run it is in their own interest. That young man who killed his own brother will never know peace now. How can he.

3 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Very very sad. RIP Kenneth. In Igbo families I know the youngest child always washes the plates.

If the younger brother had the mind to even hold a knife for minutes waiting for his brother and even used it eventually then something is wrong with him and it didn't start then.

3 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Neplusultra(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good testimonies concerning the deceased,I hope he makes heaven cos dats all dat matter,death is not the greatest tragedy,only he'll fire is! God grant his soul repose.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery At Abibu Oki Street, Marina (Photos) / Police Inspector Arrested With N60,000 Marked Bribe In Lagos / Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.