Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes (25741 Views)

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / See Photos Of The UNN Student Who Killed Himself Before His Tragic End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Israel5(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Too bad. GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
belamour:
YeeBoo Go Just Leave Dem Homeland 2 Increase D Crime Rate Of Another Community sad sad sad

RIP 2 Kenneth
Wia is thy brain man? Crime knows no tribe abeg. Naa d woman ruined her self due 2 indiscipline of her last born. The silly boy shd face d music So sad R.I.P
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
ogunwalea:
Oga o.....killing each other over unreasonable matters. It will get to a time where brothers will stab each other because of facial expressions.... God help us undecided

#EndTimeTinz

Happening already in East LA, holmes grin

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by sisisioge: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kabiesi Olorun Ife! This is a real tragedy!

My condolence to the mother and to every stakeholder...it is well
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Mznaett: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
allanphash7:
Madam abeg no vex, wetin be your name?

Just fogerit lol
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
The family should leave OGUN STATE as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by redsun(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
At that age they shouldn't be living with mother if Nigeria wasca normal country. It is so chaotic in that land with police running wild like mad dogs.

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. Plates wey I dey wash everyday, na im dem kill person on top. This life sha.....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
. E bi like say dis ur Lady F againn don dey make me vex small small. I go relate some of my ashawo boys to rage war against you or visit list of ashawo joint to shout ladyFuck again
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by hhmmcj: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
..Environmental Hazards!

Its so unfortunate that the menace of such society has rubbed-off so bad on him that brother doesn't know brother and tagged him dead!

"..Train up a child in an environment he should grow..and when he's growing older, he won't turn out being a vagabond..."

#Proverbs

1 Like

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by hhmmcj: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
..Environmental Hazards!!!

Its so unfortunate that the menace of such society has rubbed-off so bad on him that brother doesn't know brother and tagged him dead!

"..Train up a child in an environment he should grow..and when he's growing older, he won't turn out being a vagabond..."

#Proverbs
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Elly1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by authority2006(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
ogunwalea:
Oga o.....killing each other over unreasonable matters. It will get to a time where brothers will stab each other because of facial expressions.... God help us undecided

#EndTimeTinz
It has happened already, here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Babe2sure(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
What a tragedy!
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Rastamann: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
LadyF again grin grin grin

Why is Lady F always againing againing againing and againing?
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by olumalcolm(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dat fowl Dat said yorubas r fond of bad tins I can c ur fone culd nt load dis thread for u to comment on. Omo ale jatijati. Anyways Rip to bro kenneth.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Dajugba: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow... Things do happen this days. I LOVE my bible which says: Train Or build up a child in the ways he should go, that when He's old he will not depart from it. When I was a child, even growing up as a teenager to an adult, I learnt alot from my Father and Mum. My Father is a disciplinary and lovely person, He spank at every slit mistakes, because He's aware that if you have to grow a child for leadership purpose you'll put away feelings and emotional thought. After You beat the child, you then correct him to make him/her feel you did it for love and care. Some where not favor like I'm to have a father, they only have a dad who think his responsibility is to provide money for food, pay school fees and then forget to spank their child when they should. Rather they buy sweet for the child when they do wrong to make him/her stop to cry. Some will live the wife to discipline the children, not knowing that women are emotional to discipline a child even when they know the child did wrong. At my age, I still wash plate every morning, sweep, mob wash my cloths every weekend,and prepare my food before I set for work. I stay alone, it's not because I like it, but it has become a discipline based on my foundation from child. Now to those who feels I won't beat my child, don't worry. Just wait till or when he/she come of age, then you will question the existance of that child. Moral: Discipline your children! Forget civilization. Nobody celebrate flop. Those world leaders who most intend to copy had parental discipline.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by delishpot: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sad news.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by splashbaby(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
blessedvisky:
Hmmm an unusual and fatal combination of Ibos and Ogun state shocked cheesy
Children of anger and ogun state na terrible combo.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
@OP, ur story sounds like fart and looks like watery sperm. Why are u jumping from one episode to another? From brother matter to hospital to police wey no get fuel ...hah!u sure say e happen? Abi u be blogger with lie-lie story too?
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Dejiololade(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2015
but why would the police have to beat the doctor...
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by billyG(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Another Biafran kill his blood brother this zoo called biafra sef.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by Kalvan: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yeebos always killing each other over trivial nonsense.
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by kayalla(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Elder sibbling! Na wa o
Re: TRAGIC END: Brother Stabs Elder Sibling To Death Over Dirty Dishes by bummyla(m): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Love your children equally! http://www.bummyla.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Inspector Arrested With N60,000 Marked Bribe In Lagos / Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.