Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa (1913 Views)

Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride / We Want You Back Now, APC Tells Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by Happiness87(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
WARRI – ONE of Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan’s political tacticians in Warri and Chairman of the Delta Waterways Security Committee, DWSC, Warri, Chief Ayirimi Emami, has defected from the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Chief Emami, a former chairman of the PDP in Warri South-West Local Government Area, elatedly displayed his new APC card, as he announced his defection at his home in Ubeji, near Warri, claiming the PDP umbrella was leaking and could no longer provide the needed shelter for Deltans.

He asked Deltans to vote for the APC’s governorship candidate, Olorogun O’tega Emerhor, in Saturday’s governorship election, pointing out that he, his people and political associates had been living in fear of the unknown for quite some years under the PDP.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-ayirimi-emami-defects-to-apc-in-delta/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8H0eQyDV3y8/VSWOqYepKSI/AAAAAAAE6-Q/bUMoTKqIx8I/s1600/11098452_1416038408705601_1772310180_n.jpg[/img]

Ayiri with Co drug dealer, Jagaban

see his lips after smoking

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8H0eQyDV3y8/VSWOqYepKSI/AAAAAAAE6-Q/bUMoTKqIx8I/s1600/11098452_1416038408705601_1772310180_n.jpg[/img]

Ayiri Emami has been the Vice chairman of the Delta Waterways Security Committee (DWSC). The security outfit that cover ups and allows is bunkering business to thrive

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/uduaghan-tackles-kidnapping-reconstitutes-delta-waterways/

Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by delishpot: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Still looking for him sha. If he uses that money to touch lives positively. Not dashing big brother people and buying rolex for celebrity that already has eaten belefull or dashing car gift to President daughter kind of touch o.
Uf he can us3 that money to help the needy then I am solidly behind him for the bunkering part o(Cos judging by the way our leaders steal that na thr only way ordinary people can benefit from oyel money). The drug peddling part, my hands nor dey there o. Me I nor go see hole for ground come push my brother inside am
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by natas22: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by natas22: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by natas22: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked what happened to my jagaban he lost weight
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
shuuuu
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by kamair237(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
While he was in PDP he was a saint
Now dat he has join d winning team he is an oil bunker/this/that....

Wailers have no chill joh
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by temitemi1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oil Bunker+Drug Baron+Looters= Apc aka 'change' aka 'progrssives' grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by Happiness87(f): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
No he is still a saint

Lying liars
kamair237:

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by GudluckIBB(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
kamair237:

Wailers will always wail.

They just had a new recuit in the name of hassan kukah! Expect more wailers on the trian.
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by temitemi1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ur 'jagabanned' is on diet grin grin grin
natas22:
shocked what happened to my jagaban he lost weight
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by ladyF(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Where is ur proof? Accusation is not guilt.
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by vicadex07(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Seems u forgot jonathan personally visited this man house just before the elections
temitemi1:
Oil Bunker+Drug Baron+Looters= Apc aka 'change' aka 'progrssives' grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by SaiBuharii: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Still a welcome development.
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by natas22: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur 'jagabanned' is on diet grin grin grin

Haha temi jagaban entered one chance
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by Happiness87(f): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
vicadex07:
Seems u forgot jonathan personally visited this man house just before the elections

yes, as soon as Jonathan lost elections, he defected to APC for soft landing

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-ayirimi-emami-defects-to-apc-in-delta/
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
No he is still a saint
Lying liars
U are fast becoming 'a Ngene nnkwenu'
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by Happiness87(f): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

U are fast becoming 'a Ngenenkwenu'

Tinubu has taught us how to play dirty, It will be repaid in full load.

I wish PDP will recruit me, I will dig up a lot that will send Nigerians to 21 days dry fasting in Lagos alone
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by deeLima86(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
I can assure you guys that it won't be business as usual for them like the jonathan's administration "chop I chop" while the masses suffer severely.
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
The dude with the broom though.... cool
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by Happiness87(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
pro APC avoiding this thread why
Re: Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa by yang(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
The broom is for ewedu

Beremx:
The dude with the broom though.... cool

PDP in the morning, APC at night

Tribal loyalty over Party loyalty.

Any body who does otherwise will blame him self a la avenir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Ex Gov Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / REVEALED: APC Spent N30B On Presidential Elections / Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.