Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? (7491 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / You Can Insult Them With Every Manner Of Sentiments,but Not Thieves / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by erikcantona: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Namdi kanu insults Buhari Who is a northerner in the world most popular radio on earth,#RADIOBIAFRA !! Maaaaaad people!! Yoruba people always. Taking bullets. For there hausa masters. Since 1960

9 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by LieDetector(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
We all know that they are scared of Northerners; instead of them venting their anger on them, they'll rather blame southwesterners for their problem.

Bunch of cowards.
gay. Hope you fuckeddd some hoes/a$$ today? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
They are simply afraid of the northerners

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Tkester: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Inputs are welcome.

Mohammed Junaid said Buhari does not owe Igbo anything. I was expecting to hear a response but alas.....silence!!!

If it had bren a Yoruba that said Ibos will already be signing petition to UN complaining of hatred and marginalization.

Bloody 5th class citizens!!

Fool you didn't hear Nze Igbokanmma reply him today. And moreover his statement is in response to Igbos' principled statement on Buhari administration.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by joeyfire(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Inputs are welcome.

Mohammed Junaid said Buhari does not owe Igbo anything. I was expecting to hear a response but alas.....silence!!!

If it had bren a Yoruba that said Ibos will already be signing petition to UN complaining of hatred and marginalization.

When Lamido Sanusi said Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria" why Una nor reply

8 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by coldFLARES1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
No make me laff abeg! They simply know who the boss is. They know how speedy their transformation to suya would be, in the north, if they join issues with their boss.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Ayesman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Igbos are not used to making too much noise.

A case in point was when Sardauna talked crap about Igbos, Igbos didn't go shouting about it. Nzeogwu just bumped him off. CASE CLOSED!!!!

And that caused you 3million+ deads by the Hausa's...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Jman06(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will not dignify this crappy poster with a proper response.
All I can say is...fvck! fvck!! and fvck Southwest/yorrobers!!!
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by haryormeekun(f): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sometimes i wonder where this hate comes from,is it just the internet or what?.i have friends who are igbos and hausas and yet we're like family but coming to the internet,the hatred is overwhelming.is it that we pretend when we see one another and speak out on the social media or what?.it's really heartbreaking the level of hate speeches i read here daily and it makes me question the sanity of those we see as our elders with the way they talk.i am very young,wasn't born when any of those tribal wars were fought but i wish for nothing but a day when we can love one another truly

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by nduchucks: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Inputs are welcome.

Given your pen name and your post above, one can reasonably conclude that you are neither Igbo or a Northerner. So wettin concern you for this matter? As you people would say: ewo lo kan e n'inu oku iya Ijeoma?
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by chrisblack: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
rifasenate11:
Meanwhile, the emir of kano, lamido sanusi said it clearly that Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria and that's perfectly true. The Yorubas always tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad, they are the one running the scam industry of Nigeria and they are responsible for bad government in Nigeria. Because they're just lazy. BUT Hausa and igbo are independent of the government money, they are the businessmen of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido/1#33474850

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/
we all know who have been tarnishing the image of Nigeria with 419,credit card scam,monumental fraud under Jonah,baby factory,ritual,fake drugs,just name it
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Duru1:

Alhaji Junaid Mohammed is a basement dunce. Must Ndiigbo reply to any opinionated jackass such as Alhaji Junaid Mohammed?

He is Dr Junaid Muhammed.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
rifasenate11:
Meanwhile, the emir of kano, lamido sanusi said it clearly that Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria and that's perfectly true. The Yorubas always tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad, they are the one running the scam industry of Nigeria and they are responsible for bad government in Nigeria. Because they're just lazy. BUT Hausa and igbo are independent of the government money, they are the businessmen of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido/1#33474850

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/

So why do you still sit on a 40yr old contract? Yorubas have built 3 world class bridges and your second niger bridge is yet to have a pillar.

Yorubas are lazy indeed!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
carnegiefan:
The insult Nnamdi Kanu of radio Biafra (who commands the loyalty of at least 80% of Igbo youths) heaps on Buhari in ONE SINGLE DAY is more than all the insults your "sophisticated" people dare to attempt in one whole year.
And he does it to the hearing of the WHOLE WORLD.
Ndi ara! cool

He does it out of reach....tell Kanu to come and insult Buhari on the soil of Nigeria, like a brave man!

Junaid is insulting you on Nigerian soil. If you are brave reply him. Start opening insulting posts against Hausa like you do for Yoruba, if you are not cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

He does it out of reach....tell Kanu to come and insult Buhari on the soil of Nigeria, like a brave man!

Junaid is insulting you on Nigerian soil. If you are brave reply him. Start opening insulting posts against Hausa like you do for Yoruba, if you are not cowards!
Are you defending the daura dull@rd with style?

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
nduchucks:

Given your pen name and your post above, one can reasonably conclude that you are neither Igbo or a Northerner. So wettin concern you for this matter? As you people would say: ewo lo kan e n'inu oku iya Ijeoma?

Im a citizen and any topic on the nationality touches me and, rightly, I have the choice to comment or keep quiet.

Lol.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
imhotep:

Are you defending the daura dull@rd with style?

Recompose and repost this in a way people can understand. No one knows what youvare talking about.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
honourhim:

Its only a fool who has nothing reasonable than abuse to say that replies quick. Reasonable people digest a message and come out with a reasonable reply. Thats what the igbos are doing. Be patient and learn how not to reply foolishly for the sake of quick reply.

What are you waiting on?? A Northerner said the Federal Government of Nigeria owes your entire ethnic clan NOTHING and you say you want the message to digest. What, are you crazy
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
jerrywool:
[size=28pt]OP why have you been having sleepless nights because of the igbos?[/size]
rifasenate11:

instead of you fools to attck the hausa man called junaid mohammed, you are busy attacking the OP and yorubas.

Coward descendants of Ojukwu .
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Recompose and repost this in a way people can understand. No one knows what youvare talking about.
I am very very sure you know what I am talking about.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

What are you waiting on?? A Northerner said the Federal Government of Nigeria owes your entire ethnic clan NOTHING and you say you want the message to digest. What, are you crazy
he can't reply now cos the message is giving him runny stomach.

grin
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jman06:
I will not dignify this crappy poster with a proper response.
All I can say is...fvck! fvck!! and fvck Southwest/yorrobers!!!
see what we are saying!

Instead of you to attack the hausa man, you are diverting it to yorubas.

Una too dey fear dagger and fulani cutlass. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
erikcantona:
Namdi kanu insults Buhari Who is a northerner in the world most popular radio on earth,#RADIOBIAFRA !! Maaaaaad people!! Yoruba people always. Taking bullets. For there hausa masters. Since 1960
tell Nnamdi Kunnu to bring his radio's base to nigeria instead of broadcasting from the cover of london.

You fools like to claim he came to nigeria and no DSS could touch him forgetting that he came on may 30th a day after the Clueless One handed over to Buhari who was still busy thanking his guest and had no time for an albino.

Tell Kunnu to come to Nigeria now and see him locked up like a goat.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Emekamex(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
SMH for yolobas

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Fulaboy(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:
because igbos considers hausa as apes and baboons
Sadly, that same people will rule you for the next 4 years!!! If you like you can jump into lagoon for all I care smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Fulaboy(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2015
badnature:
human replying baboons and monkeys!!? come we igbos are bigger than that,any time we attack the north the yoruba people will come and defend their masters so what are you talking about? but op are you trying to divert attention and pressure away from Yoruba issues on nairaland? ooh kei yebo people keep the pressure on em
undecided I will not blame you though, I know what's bothering you.........

Is poverty!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2015
DikeOha882:
7th class citizens buying up your fathers grave and building skyscrappers

We thank you for adding real estate value to our fathers gaves. So long you dont relocate the skyscrapers we are happy. The day you attempt to move a skyscraper and relocate it to Enugu....aahhh, na Lagoon go be your abode!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by totit: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Hmmmm are you thinking what i'm thinking grin
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2015
I called on cowards of Nigeria to reply Hausa insulting comments, if they dare,.....they turn deaf ears and are insulting Yoruba instead.

Hahahahahahaha....where is Ohanaeze.to.go file petition with ICJ grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Adding your what? Onye oshi?
OPCNAIRALAND:

We thank you for adding real estate value to our fathers gaves. So long you dont relocate the skyscrapers we are happy. The day you attempt to move a skyscraper and relocate it to Enugu....aahhh, na Lagoon go be your abode!! grin

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by makadee: 12:16am On Aug 17, 2015
you guyz dont need this,we should rather gather this energy to move the nation forward.

lets think of a way to make nigeria Great.

cool
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2015
It is for this same reason that they got @ss whipping at Ore in 67.

Hausa wage war on them in North, when Burafra started they ignored their.killers in North.and.marched.on non-Hausas instead.

Here they are replying Yoruba but ignoring Hausa insult.

Filthy Cowards!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. / President Buhari Leaves For Lome, Togo On Sunday / President Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Welfare Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.