Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. (7494 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by jumpandpas(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by JideAmuGiaka: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
APC is a scam, we the wise men from East won't fall for their propaganda.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by benben1000: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Afonjas....Biafra/Igbo is their problem. They think about Igbis 24/7 despite all the killings by Hausa-Fulani.

18 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by afroniger: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
ipobians have vex o. But let us assume that all these stories about Kanu sightings are fake. The begging question is still Where is Nnamdi Kanu? I don't want to believe that ipob as an organization and his millions of supporters would just keep quiet if truly the Federal Government have harmed him. Confirmation of his death by ipob alone will be enough to set the country on fire. That is why I believe that he is still alive, and ipob organization know his whereaboutt.

17 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by JideAmuGiaka: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
afroniger:
ipobians have vex o. But let us assume that all these stories about Kanu sightings are fake. The begging question is still Where is Nnamdi Kanu? I don't want to believe that ipob as an organization and his millions of supporters would just keep quiet if truly the Federal Government have harmed him. Confirmation of his death by ipob alone will be enough to set the country on fire. That is why I believe that he is still alive, and ipob organization know this.

Your question will be answered by Buhari and his Fulani soldiers once his tenure is over.

10 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by mikejj(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
JideAmuGiaka:
APC is a scam, we the wise men from East won't fall for their propaganda.
grin wise man from the east..so una fall before
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Balyz: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
I always knew the man was a coward and a fraud. Thank God he will never set foot on Nigerian soil ever again

3 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Balyz:
I always knew the man was a coward and a fraud. Thank God he will never set foot on Nigerian soil ever again
You'll choke and die cos of your hate for the Igbos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Balyz: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pepsi101:
You'll choke and die cos of your hate for the Igbos
Nope. Im no ibo hater, just an IPOB hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Balyz:
Nope. Im no ibo hater, just an IPOB hater
And what's the difference?

NO DIFFERENCE

5 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by KahlDrogo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cownu spotted few hours ago in his luxury spa in Kumasi. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by ican2020: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
KahlDrogo:
You need help

6 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Yyeske(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pepsi101:
And what's the difference?

NO DIFFERENCE
A whole world of difference so never equate Igbo with IPOB again

1 Like

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yyeske:
A whole world of difference so never equate Igbo with IPOB again
They are two sides of the same coin

3 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Balyz: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pepsi101:
For your mind
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by EternalTruths: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
APC using Afonjas skulls to play chess.

Bring back Dapchi girls before they become mothers overnight because of excessive forks from the dicks of uncircumcised BH members.

6 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Afonjas won't like this

2 Likes

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Hisxellency: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
I opened this thread hoping to see him,got dissapointed anyway...
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by 1shortblackboy: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy angry >: grin
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by wakaman: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kanu = epitome of cowardice/ definition of yanmiri.
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Tb222(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
the ipoborian and commander in chief of the massob army finally chickens in a pool not of blood but of water while herdsman are demanding the former from his followers.
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Operette(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Post is just like the poster's moniker.... Jump and pass. No need to comment. Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by RexEmmyGee: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
KahlDrogo:
is this your uncle?

1 Like

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by KahlDrogo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
is this your uncle?
No. That is the picture of the God of all the pigs who work at golink travels and tours, including their CEO. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by RexEmmyGee: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
KahlDrogo:
No. That is the picture of the God of all the pigs who work at golink travels and tours, including their CEO. . grin grin
Lol. Make I catch.
I'll send you back to the hole you crawled out from.
Who borrow you phone self

1 Like

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Yungruffmusic(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Teddy A and Bambam caught having sex in the bathroom. See it here

http://www.worldfeedz.com/2018/02/bbnaija-2018-bambamteddy-caught-having.html
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by oPPOSEE: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Bububwawahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

Best thread of the month.

OP send me your no for one cool orijin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by Yyeske(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pepsi101:
Story for the gods
Re: Full Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In A Swimming Pool In Ghana. by kramer: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas....Biafra/Igbo is their problem. They think about Igbis 24/7 despite all the killings by Hausa-Fulani.

What is your problem with Yoruba ppl though.. Facking paranoid binch

(1) (Reply)

Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package / Breaking News : Governorship Candidate Shot Dead. / I Will Provide Efficient Rail And Waterways Transportation - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.