Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? (7492 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / You Can Insult Them With Every Manner Of Sentiments,but Not Thieves / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by totit: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cowards indeed
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2015
joeyfire:

When Lamido Sanusi said Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria" why Una nor reply

Because he is acknowledging what we already know about ourselves. We love to be your trouble in Nigeria.

We shall continue to be your headache....if you dont likeit jump out of Nigeria!!
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2015
truefact:

Did you see igbos giant in your dream?

If must know, junaid didn't insulted igbos....rather he made a statement as his opinion...that Buhari does not owe igbos....that's a statement, not an insult. ..
However it depends on igbos to either, ypu are lying Buhari owe us or yes, you right, Buhari didn't owe us....there is no insult...

Again he talked about consequences, then it left igbos do whatever they wanted and expect the Consequences. ..but no insult at such...

Stop rant, suffercated and diabolical cowards...I know your diabolical intent...Igbos are not afraid of the Hausa-Fulani. ...we have been saying our mind from time immemorial ....we are not cowards. ...we have always challenge the nigeria status quo ...

Yorubas behaves more like the 5th class citizen than other tribes in Nigeria. ...they are more cowards than the rest of Nigeria

Oh really ....and so you are waiting for his opinion to become policy before you respond.

Guess what, not a single appointment yet from SE. I guess that's an opinion too!

Filthy Cowards!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Jman06(m): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
see what we are saying!

Instead of you to attack the hausa man, you are diverting it to yorubas.

Una too dey fear dagger and fulani cutlass. grin
we dey fear them yet slaughtered many of them for 3 years during the war. Go to sabongari market in kano and find out how Igbo guys tamed your masters from harassing them and their businesses.
Many of them have been slaughtered severally during reprisal attacks in Aba,owerri and Onitsha.
On daily basis, Nnamdi kanu heaps insults upon insults on Hausa Fulani yet you keep talking trash.
So you see why it didn't make sense to reply the op in the 1st place?

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by caprini1: 2:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Ndi igbo anagha atupuru nsi onu. Igbos don't reply faeces on why it smells.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Jman06:
we dey fear them yet slaughtered many of them for 3 years during the war. Go to sabongari market in kano and find out how Igbo guys tamed your masters from harassing them and their businesses.
Many of them have been slaughtered severally during reprisal attacks in Aba,owerri and Onitsha.
On daily basis, Nnamdi kanu heaps insults upon insults on Hausa Fulani yet you keep talking trash.
So you see why it didn't make sense to reply the op in the 1st place?

Why are Ibo leaders famous for fleeing pressure zone

Ojukwu fled twice, once to avoid confrontation with Murtala, then second when his Biafra collapsed.

Azikiwe fled and refused to come back until Ironsi had taken over government.

Mbadiwe fled and his whereabouts could not be ascertained after the July coup.

Now Kanu has fled and refused to come back and speak like a man.

Filthy Five Percenters!! Cowards!!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Tkester: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2015
^^^

Mumu detected!

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by GboGboAye: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2015
honourhim:

Its only a fool who has nothing reasonable than abuse to say that replies quick. Reasonable people digest a message and come out with a reasonable reply. Thats what the igbos are doing. Be patient and learn how not to reply foolishly for the sake of quick reply.
Don't deceive ur self. When have u ever heard that ndigbo digest a message talk less of giving a reasonable reply? It has never happened and it can never happen.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by OfoIgbo: 4:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Ayesman:

And that caused you 3million+ deads by the Hausa's...

It is also about to cost Nigeria, the goose that lays the golden egg I.e SS and SE.

The lesson being that you don't mess with the Igbos
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by lonelydora: 5:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Chibuhealth:
We dnt reply hausas bcox they speak after eating gworo.

To throw more light, best answer to gworo eaters is silence
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2015
rifasenate11:
Meanwhile, the emir of kano, lamido sanusi said it clearly that Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria and that's perfectly true. The Yorubas always tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad, they are the one running the scam industry of Nigeria and they are responsible for bad government in Nigeria. Because they're just lazy. BUT Hausa and igbo are independent of the government money, they are the businessmen of Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido/1#33474850

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/
Remember yoruba existed b4 1914 & 1960, how did they survive? how did they become one of the major enthics group in NAIJA? ANSWER ME?
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by PenSniper: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:
because igbos considers hausa as apes and baboons

Or rather because ibos know the hausas see them as sacrificial dogs and baboons for islamic slaughter.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by truefact: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Oh really ....and so you are waiting for his opinion to become policy before you respond.

Guess what, not a single appointment yet from SE. I guess that's an opinion too!

Filthy Cowards!!

Yorubas are truly fuuls, the junaid man was rather responding to bold statement from an Igbo...
there is no insult in it....besided, he did not respond the same day the statement is made...

besides, igbos has said over and over, we are not interested in Buhari appointment. and Buhari has said it himself that he won't care for 5%.

Yorubas are diabolical fuuls, always twisting matters....Sanusi insult you people by saying you are a problem, none of you made a comment. ...have it been junaid put an insult , it would be understandable. ....

cowards , yorubas will forever remain
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by mrjangaweed: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
Sadly, that same people will rule you for the next 4 years!!! If you like you can jump into lagoon for all I care smiley

se this gworo seller talking grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by mrjangaweed: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
PenSniper:

Or rather because ibos know the hausas see them as sacrificial dogs and baboons for islamic slaughter.

otu nne i grin
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Rilwayne001: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2015
rifasenate11:
Meanwhile, the emir of kano, lamido sanusi said it clearly that Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria

The Emir (SLS) can say whatever bullshít he wishes to say. Thats his problem, he has the freedom of speech. BTW, this is an old news. Perhaps he was ignorant then.

and that's perfectly true.

How?

The Yorubas always tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad, they are the one running the scam industry of Nigeria and they are responsible for bad government in Nigeria. Because they're just lazy. BUT Hausa and igbo are independent of the government money, they are the businessmen of Nigeria.

We all know the above is not true. Only a mad man will see truth in the above nonsense. Please open a thread and say the above bullshít on it. You will get the bashiing of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by rifasenate11(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

So why do you still sit on a 40yr old contract? Yorubas have built 3 world class bridges and your second niger bridge is yet to have a pillar.

Yorubas are lazy indeed!!! cheesy

Yes . They ve built 3 world class bridges by what means? Thier pocket or the Nigerian government same goes to the 40yr old contract you mentioned too. But basically, it was the igbos that is waxing your Lagos and ibadan economy today beat your chest, Tell me how many of your people are in Igboland no one. All you people do is talk and talk and about without productivity. .

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:
D ibos can't reply because everything the northerners use to say about dem are all true

I actually had to go and look at your posts and close to half of them are anti-igbo hate sentiment. Children like you don't realize that your imprint is all over the internet (facebook.com/Kestolove, twitter.com/kestolove95 ) and there are those who are reading your comments, not talking but deciding what kind of person you are. Worse still is that you are a job seeker and have not realized that possible (ibo) recruiters will track you down and read the rubbish you are writing here

When things are not going your way in the future, you will say it is your village people while you are here ruining your own future...
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by rifasenate11(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Teensway:
Remember yoruba existed b4 1914 & 1960, how did they survive? how did they become one of the major enthics group in NAIJA? ANSWER ME?

Oga. Dey well, ... so the igbos started existing in 2010 abi? The Yorubas have been known to set people who are their friends up.. sabotage is in their nature.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by joeyfire(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Because he is acknowledging what we already know about ourselves. We love to be your trouble in Nigeria.

We shall continue to be your headache....if you dont likeit jump out of Nigeria!!

Wow an honest guy for a change. So una even sabi say Una be problem to Nigeria. You even consider it a compliment. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Chiaka(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Inputs are welcome.

Mohammed Junaid said Buhari does not owe Igbo anything. I was expecting to hear a response but alas.....silence!!!

If it had bren a Yoruba that said Ibos will already be signing petition to UN complaining of hatred and marginalization.

Bloody 5th class citizens!!

Singing the same song over.........same goes to buhari saying he wont do much for a 5% vote so they replied they don't give a hood! so what

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by joeyfire(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Ojukwu fled twice, once to avoid confrontation with Murtala, then second when his Biafra collapsed.

But yorubas invented exile na. Make we list am?
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
carnegiefan:
The insult Nnamdi Kanu of radio Biafra (who commands the loyalty of at least 80% of Igbo youths) heaps on Buhari in ONE SINGLE DAY is more than all the insults your "sophisticated" people dare to attempt in one whole year.
And he does it to the hearing of the WHOLE WORLD.
Ndi ara! cool

The bolded words - How do you guys come up with all these numbers and statistics 60% of properties in Lagos owned by Igbos, 70% of properties in Abuja owned by Igbos, 60% of Nigerians in the US are igbos etc. Who conducts these researches

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Fulaboy(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

se this gworo seller talking grin
Yeah!!!! I do sell Gworo and I'm happy with that cox I've nothing to lose person........

But you miser, tell me what do you do for living??

Judging from your moniker I will deduce you're Kidnapper hun??

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by erikcantona: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
tell Nnamdi Kunnu to bring his radio's base to nigeria instead of broadcasting from the cover of london.

You fools like to claim he came to nigeria and no DSS could touch him forgetting that he came on may 30th a day after the Clueless One handed over to Buhari who was still busy thanking his guest and had no time for an albino.

Tell Kunnu to come to Nigeria now and see him locked up like a goat.
. Bigest mugu of our time keep having heart attack on igbos and there just cause !! Why is biafran issue giving youruba ppl sleepless nights does it mean they can't give up there parasitic nature? For goodness sake igbos have surpased all ethnic group in nigeria. With out our oil #fact even now all the eastern states has oil and coal + agriculture
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by mrjangaweed: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
Yeah!!!! I do sell Gworo and I'm happy with that cox I've nothing to lose person........

But you miser, tell me what do you do for living??

Judging from your moniker I will deduce you're Kidnapper hun??

yes am a killer and i kill for fun and for cash

Hopless bunch of gworo seller leprosy infested tribe
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by PentiumPro(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Lmaooooo, at Five percenters, they say they will become Two percenters in the next elections, by then Ijaws will be 20%. Gradually a former major tribe is reducing itself to fifth class citizens.
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by PentiumPro(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2015
erikcantona:
. Bigest mugu of our time keep having heart attack on igbos and there just cause !! Why is biafran issue giving youruba ppl sleepless nights does it mean they can't give up there parasitic nature? For goodness sake igbos have surpased all ethnic group in nigeria. With out our oil #fact even now all the eastern states has oil and coal + agriculture

As long as you eddiots bring up your Biafra foolishness to OUR NAIRALAND, we will tell you people exactly what you are, Fools!
Take your Biafra nonsense elsewhere and see if we would care about what you do there.

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by Fulaboy(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

yes am a killer and i kill for fun and for cash

Hopless bunch of gworo seller leprosy infested tribe
And yes am a gworo seller, I do all I can to avoid Ebola patients like you......

Hopeless bunch of Ebola infested tribe!!!

Can you please stay away from me Mr Assassin!!!! You know your disease is very contagious
Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by PenSniper: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

otu nne i grin

NWA OSU

1 Like

Re: Ibos Never Reply When Northerners Insult Them. Why??? by ahaz: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
rifasenate11:
Meanwhile, the emir of kano, lamido sanusi said it clearly that Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria and that's perfectly true. The Yorubas always tarnish the image of Nigeria abroad, they are the one running the scam industry of Nigeria and they are responsible for bad government in Nigeria. Because they're just lazy. BUT Hausa and igbo are independent of the government money, they are the businessmen of Nigeria. That's why the igbos are controlling the economy of lagos and ibadan , and the lazy yorobbers from lagos are doing agbero at oshodi causing mayhem all over the place. Forming street cults and gunning themselves down, face it or leave it , with the hausa domination of the foreign exchange, igbo dominating the market , niger deltans dominating the oil sector , the yoruba are busy dominating the scam sector and the eiye cult group.

https://www.nairaland.com/2297511/yorubas-problem-nigeria-sanusi-lamido/1#33474850

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-says-sanusi-lamido-sanusi/
and I can't rember any mango headed Yoruba reacting to did.even opc took to their heels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / Boko Haram Is Not In Control Of 7 Local Governments - Nigerian Army / I Will Provide Efficient Rail And Waterways Transportation - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.