Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind (3907 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer / The Scandal Of The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2009
Do evangelical Christians read their bibles? Well, if they did they would know about some of the rather difficult and controversial passage that are littered therein. If they come across such difficult passage, how do they handle it? The answer is, the don't. They do NOT have a mind to handle anything that may have as little as a tangential contact with their belief. They have been so thoroughly brainwashed by the Christian society they cannot deal with any matters that may be questioning their beliefs.

Take for instance, my thread questioning the integrity of Jesus . Have any Christians been able to stand for the crimes and sins committed by Jesus as narrated in the bible? No. They most likely have never read these passages.

A poster on that thread accused my of telling lies about Jesus. I have asked be to demonstrate that I have lied, and obvious he cannot. These are the questions I asked:

Interesting. Can you show that I am lying? I think you are the one lying and denying the obvious. I got ALL my indictments against Jesus from the rotten bible. Are you saying that these things are not in the bible?

1) Did Jesus not send demons into someones pigs, forcing them to throw themselves off a cliff. Is this loving behaviour or cruel behaviour?

2) Did Jesus not kill someone's fig tree at a time of the year when figs are fruitless anyway? Is that behaviour respectful of other people's properties?

3) Did Jesus and his followers not walk through someone's field, stealing corn from the field?

4) Did he not tell his followers to abandon their families?

5) Did he not advise parents to stone to death their recalcitrant children?

6) Did he not say "Bring my enemies and slay them at my feet"? Is that humane behaviour?

I still await his response with bated breath.

Now, you might think that as a non-believer, I am being particularly un charitable to the Christian and the Christian mindset. OK, let me tell you what a leading evangelical Christian scholar, Mark A. Noll, has to say about his very own community;

"The scandal of the evangelical mind is that there is not much of an evangelical mind."

Also see:

http://www.ttf.org/index/journal/detail/scandal-evangelical-mind-fourteen/

Now, you decide.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2009
@ poster

I got ALL my indictments against Jesus from the rotten bible.
ur lunacy is legendary. why search a rotten book? why not leave a rotten book to those who believe in it?
me think ur brand of atheism has nothing to do with the nihilism or existence of God, but a lot to do with your lack of convictions, moral debauchery and incoherence of thoughts. 

1)  Did Jesus not send demons into someones pigs, forcing them to throw themselves off a cliff.  Is this loving behaviour or cruel behaviour?
To be sure I am engaged in a debate with a logical person, I ask. Was pig part of the type of food declared as abominable by God to Moses? why not search google, like u do best.
To the moral aspect, does atheism place more relevance on animals than humans?  It probably explains the rationality of most of ur posts.

2)  Did Jesus not kill someone's fig tree at a time of the year when figs are fruitless anyway?  Is that behaviour respectful of other people's properties?
WHAOO. . . . . 
I thought u always said Jesus was a fictional character? So do u now believe in the potency of His words? If not, y r u so bothered?
He only said a word, he didn't use a cutlass, hoe or tractor to destroy the tree, neither did he tell lies in the name of science, like u r fond of doing.

3)  Did Jesus and his followers not walk through someone's field, stealing corn from the field?
I wonder how rational u are? It wasn't like they did it at night. They took it at the full glare of the main critics of Christ, the Pharisees and Sadducee.
These people were only concerned that this act was being done on a Sabbath day. that should tell a rational person that it was customary of anyone passing on that field to do the same, the only exception being the Sabbath day.

4) Did he not tell his followers to abandon their families?
Was that what u deduced from the passage? I m not surprised, considering the intelligence of most of ur posts.
He only asked us as Xtians to prioritise meaningfully and never let the love of our families deny us from service and our heavenly goal.

5) Did he not advise parents to stone to death their recalcitrant children?
where in ur delusion did u read or deduce this from the bible?

6) Did he not say "Bring my enemies and slay them at my feet"?  Is that humane behaviour?
How many of them did He kill before He died? For ur gullibility I will state that this a prophecy awaiting fulfilment. Jesus is coming back to rapture the saints and to war against the enemies of God.
Since u claim to be atheistic but primarily obsessed with Jesus, it is pertinent I ask u to think through ur choice. What awaits u when Jesus returns?
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by origina9ja(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
brb
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by KunleOshob(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2009
@Noetic
Nices responses, spot on. But the last response the sixth one is not about rapture or Jesus coming back it was just a parable Jesus made when preaching asermon.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2009
KunleOshob:

@Noetic
Nices responses, spot on. But the last response the sixth one is not about rapture or Jesus coming back it was just a parable Jesus made when preaching asermon.
thanks for d correction.

But please develop the habbit of always responding to the rubbish this guy posts, he seems to be misleading a lot of people.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by papagiddy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2009
infact, dis guy is pure anti christ!!!
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2009
papa giddy:

infact, dis guy is pure anti christ!!!

More like anti superstition, anti-delusion, anti irrationalism, anti gullibility, anti-falsehood and anti-the-stinking-shit-that-is-the-bible.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by PastorAIO: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
Do you want to drive Huxley away?  If he got intelligent responses he will flee.  I'm still awaiting his feedback on so many threads that he's started.  some many months ago which he actually even promised to get back to me on but thank God I didn't hold my breath, or I'd be dead by now.  

The one that especially pains me is the Thread about Paul Kurtz whom he was worshipping as a Great humanist.  I actually spent up to 2 hours listening to the link and responding point by point.  It makes me feel like a total idiot that I bothered.  However my attitude to Huxley is that the issues that he raises will actually help to strengthen Faith if you considered them properly.  They will help to get rid of some unsound notions that we all harbour from time to time.  Kind of like a trial by fire, once the gold has been through it it will come out purer.  

I am actually respectful of Healthy skepticism and if someone tells me that they are atheists due to some argument or the other, I am happy to consider the arguments with them.  However Huxley's position is different.  His starting point is a bias.  The arguments against religion then come after the bias has been established.  So he will use any argument he feels that will help his case and if the argument fails or is disproved he will quickly drop it and run to another one.  The funny thing though is that a few months later he will return to that discredited argument probably in the hope that others have forgotten that it doesn't hold water.  

After a while of him running away from his own arguments I got to starting off by asking him if he was endorsing what was said on the link or not.  Cautiously he was say that he is just presenting it as an interesting viewpoint and that he doesn't necessarily endorse it.  I wonder in fact if he has ever had an original opinion of his own voiced on this forum.  Or maybe not in his life sef.

I agree with noetic that it is important to engage with everything that he says because this is a public forum.  The people who are actually contributing to this forum are not the tip of the iceberg of the people who are reading it everyday.  Possibly those can be numbered in the hundreds of thousands everyday.  It is important to be aware of that when we are making posts.  You are not just addressing the person that you are responding to.  It seems that sometimes some of us argue just for the sake of winning that particular argument not realising that it is just a small battle in a greater war plan.  If for the sake of winning a debate you resort to all sorts of illogicalities it will have far flung repercussions because there are intelligent people reading these posts everyday who are not getting involved but they are forming opinions from what is being said.  Someone has even doubted whether he can possibly go back to 9ja at all after witnessing how easily a discussion can degenerate into mudslinging and name calling.   Not to mention the excessive use of ad hominems and other stupid arguing devices.  He said it reminded him of being back in primary school in the playground where kids will be yabbing each other.  The only difference is that these are grown ups and worse still the entire country is like this.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by ud4u: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2009
@Noetic and papa giddy, thanks very much for the nice response,

this huxley is an anti Christ, all his posts and replies are just full of attacks on Jesus Christ and Christians.

My friend, you better repent now, tomorrow may be too late.

God bless you as you do that.

Thank you.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by JeSoul(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Do you want to drive Huxley away?  If he got intelligent responses he will flee.  I'm still awaiting his feedback on so many threads that he's started.  some many months ago which he actually even promised to get back to me on but thank God I didn't hold my breath, or I'd be dead by now. 

The one that especially pains me is the Thread about Paul Kurtz whom he was worshipping as a Great humanist.  I actually spent up to 2 hours listening to the link and responding point by point.  It makes me feel like a total idiot that I bothered.  However my attitude to Huxley is that the issues that he raises will actually help to strengthen Faith if you considered them properly.  They will help to get rid of some unsound notions that we all harbour from time to time.  Kind of like a trial by fire, once the gold has been through it it will come out purer. 

I am actually respectful of Healthy skepticism and if someone tells me that they are atheists due to some argument or the other, I am happy to consider the arguments with them.  However Huxley's position is different.  His starting point is a bias.  The arguments against religion then come after the bias has been established.  So he will use any argument he feels that will help his case and if the argument fails or is disproved he will quickly drop it and run to another one.  The funny thing though is that a few months later he will return to that discredited argument probably in the hope that others have forgotten that it doesn't hold water. 

After a while of him running away from his own arguments I got to starting off by asking him if he was endorsing what was said on the link or not.  Cautiously he was say that he is just presenting it as an interesting viewpoint and that he doesn't necessarily endorse it.  I wonder in fact if he has ever had an original opinion of his own voiced on this forum.  Or maybe not in his life sef.

I agree with noetic that it is important to engage with everything that he says because this is a public forum.  The people who are actually contributing to this forum are not the tip of the iceberg of the people who are reading it everyday.  Possibly those can be numbered in the hundreds of thousands everyday.  It is important to be aware of that when we are making posts.  You are not just addressing the person that you are responding to.  It seems that sometimes some of us argue just for the sake of winning that particular argument not realising that it is just a small battle in a greater war plan.  If for the sake of winning a debate you resort to all sorts of illogicalities it will have far flung repercussions because there are intelligent people reading these posts everyday who are not getting involved but they are forming opinions from what is being said.  Someone has even doubted whether he can possibly go back to 9ja at all after witnessing how easily a discussion can degenerate into mudslinging and name calling.   Not to mention the excessive use of ad hominems and other stupid arguing devices.  He said it reminded him of being back in primary school in the playground where kids will be yabbing each other.  The only difference is that these are grown ups and worse still the entire country is like this. 

AIO, I always wondered why you bothered with his posts. ^^ explains it.

Don't be suprised he never returns back to threads when solid answers are given to him . . . that was my experience when he first came on NL, when I saw that he wouldn't stick around long enough to finish the thread and respond, it reeked of intellectual dishonesty and emotional bias and I stopped patronizing his threads. Some of the other atheists around open threads and are at least honest and follow thru. Which is more than I can say for therationa tpaine huxley

Like you said healthy skepticism is good, but when the skeptic is obsessed and biased from the get-go, any "discussion" seems to me like an exercise in futility. You make a very good point that others reading may benefit from engaging him . . . that's why I thank God for you and your patience to do just that  kiss
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by Ibime(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2009
I think Huxley may have been abused by a Roman Catholic priest in his younger years. Who send if bible is real or not? Let those who enjoy it enjoy it abeg.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by Horus(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2009
Brainwashed Evangelical Christians?.We attach meaning to words and we distort them. For example, the word 'brainwashing.' Like your body, your brain needs washing sometimes. You don't want to walk around with a dirty brain, a dirty mind. What is wrong with the word 'brainwashing'? It indicates a clean brain, a clean mind, but it is used in a derogatory manner. In this case Christians Evangelical are Brain-dirt. They have dirty brain because religious endoctrination put Dirt in their brain.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
hello guys,

I shall respond fully, when I get some time later today, cus am just finishing off my lunch break now at work.  In the meantime, why don't you go deal with my threads about:

1)  Jesus's claim that he will come in his listeners lifetime

2) Why he advised his followers to physically maim themselves

3)  Why he advise his followers to NOT defend themselves against aggressors

4)  Why the two versions of the 10 commandments are discrepant

5)  The there are two narratives of the Noah Flood event massarading as one

6)  Why the narrative of the birht of Jesus are conflicting

7)  Why the narrative of his trial/conviction and execution and resurrection/ ascension are conflicting

8.)  Why the god of the bible is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children

9)  Why the main thrust of the religious narrative conflict of what we are now finding out about reality from science.

10) Why the religious does not seem to have any over "advantage" over the non-religious although god promised rewards here on earth for his followers?

I have raised plenty of threads which have remained largely unaddress by you guys.  We have plenty of time to go back to these and discuss them if you want.

See you soon and sharpen your minds.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by ibedun: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2009
huxley:

hello guys,

I shall respond fully, when I get some time later today, cus am just finishing off my lunch break now at work.  In the meantime, why don't you go deal with my threads about:

1)  Jesus's claim that he will come in his listeners lifetime

3)  Why he advise his followers to NOT defend themselves against aggressors

4)  Why the two versions of the 10 commandments are discrepant

5)  The there are two narratives of the Noah Flood event massarading as one

6)  Why the narrative of the birht of Jesus are conflicting

7)  Why the narrative of his trial/conviction and execution and resurrection/ ascension are conflicting

8.)  Why the god of the bible is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children

9)  Why the main thrust of the religious narrative conflict of what we are now finding out about reality from science.

10) Why the religious does not seem to have any over "advantage" over the non-religious although god promised rewards here on earth for his followers?

I have raised plenty of threads which have remained largely unaddress by you guys.  We have plenty of time to go back to these and discuss them if you want.

Please guys - I cant wait to see answers to these questions.

I have had been self- inquiring about some of the above for far too long.

This is your chance my holier-than-thou brothers/sisters.

Bless
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by PastorAIO: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2009
I respond to posts according to how and if I feel inspired to respond to them. If I don't then I don't. However in the case of those threads that I've got the inspiration to respond to and did I was left disappointed by the lack of follow up. If I am to respond adequately to any of the threads above how am I sure that it will not just get brushed aside again.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by Horus(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2009
8.) Why the god of the bible is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children

Because he is the Fake God of the Bible,the Book of the former colonial master; And the former colonial master is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children all over the world.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
Pastor AIO:

[size=14pt]Do you want to drive Huxley away? If he got intelligent responses he will flee.[/size] I'm still awaiting his feedback on so many threads that he's started. some many months ago which he actually even promised to get back to me on but thank God I didn't hold my breath, or I'd be dead by now.

The one that especially pains me is the Thread about Paul Kurtz whom he was worshipping as a Great humanist. I actually spent up to 2 hours listening to the link and responding point by point. It makes me feel like a total idiot that I bothered. However my attitude to Huxley is that the issues that he raises will actually help to strengthen Faith if you considered them properly. They will help to get rid of some unsound notions that we all harbour from time to time. Kind of like a trial by fire, once the gold has been through it it will come out purer.

I am actually respectful of Healthy skepticism and if someone tells me that they are atheists due to some argument or the other, I am happy to consider the arguments with them. However Huxley's position is different. His starting point is a bias. The arguments against religion then come after the bias has been established. So he will use any argument he feels that will help his case and [size=14pt]if the argument fails or is disproved he will quickly drop it and run to another one.[/size] The funny thing though is that a few months later he will return to that discredited argument probably in the hope that others have forgotten that it doesn't hold water.

After a while of him running away from his own arguments I got to starting off by asking him if he was endorsing what was said on the link or not. Cautiously he was say that he is just presenting it as an interesting viewpoint and that he doesn't necessarily endorse it. I wonder in fact if he has ever had an original opinion of his own voiced on this forum. Or maybe not in his life sef.

I agree with noetic that it is important to engage with everything that he says because this is a public forum. The people who are actually contributing to this forum are not the tip of the iceberg of the people who are reading it everyday. Possibly those can be numbered in the hundreds of thousands everyday. It is important to be aware of that when we are making posts. You are not just addressing the person that you are responding to. It seems that sometimes some of us argue just for the sake of winning that particular argument not realising that it is just a small battle in a greater war plan. If for the sake of winning a debate you resort to all sorts of illogicalities it will have far flung repercussions because there are intelligent people reading these posts everyday who are not getting involved but they are forming opinions from what is being said. Someone has even doubted whether he can possibly go back to 9ja at all after witnessing how easily a discussion can degenerate into mudslinging and name calling. Not to mention the excessive use of ad hominems and other stupid arguing devices. He said it reminded him of being back in primary school in the playground where kids will be yabbing each other. The only difference is that these are grown ups and worse still the entire country is like this.

This post clearly summarised who huxley truly is.
Last paragraph was very instructive to me as well. Thanks for the reproof.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2009
huxley:

hello guys,

I shall respond fully, when I get some time later today, cus am just finishing off my lunch break now at work.  In the meantime, why don't you go deal with my threads about:

1)  Jesus's claim that he will come in his listeners lifetime

3)  Why he advise his followers to NOT defend themselves against aggressors

4)  Why the two versions of the 10 commandments are discrepant

5)  The there are two narratives of the Noah Flood event massarading as one

6)  Why the narrative of the birht of Jesus are conflicting

7)  Why the narrative of his trial/conviction and execution and resurrection/ ascension are conflicting

8.)  Why the god of the bible is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children

9)  Why the main thrust of the religious narrative conflict of what we are now finding out about reality from science.

I have raised plenty of threads which have remained largely unaddress by you guys.  We have plenty of time to go back to these and discuss them if you want.

No its not a one way traffic. While I am ready to address all of ur questions, u must at least demonstrate a minimal level of intelligence.

u can start by responding to the given answers above, and since all ur crusade is about the nihilism of God u can also start by answering my question here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251946.0.html

and of course we have also been asking u about the origin or evolution of life, since u are the chief evolutionist of nairaland. U can also answer that from here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-250689.128.html

until u do that, the world sees u as an attention seeking, fast retarding illiterate.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2009
Whi is gonna answer thes questions? There have been here for more that 8 hours and NOT a single attempt yet. C'mon Christian. Where is Davidylan, Pastor AIO, neotic? C'mon guys, you are letting the side down. Soon you will accuse me to running away from my posts smiley smiley smiley

1) Jesus's claim that he will come in his listeners lifetime

3) Why he advise his followers to NOT defend themselves against aggressors

4) Why the two versions of the 10 commandments are discrepant

5) The there are two narratives of the Noah Flood event massarading as one

6) Why the narrative of the birht of Jesus are conflicting

7) Why the narrative of his trial/conviction and execution and resurrection/ ascension are conflicting

8.) Why the god of the bible is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children

9) Why the main thrust of the religious narrative conflict of what we are now finding out about reality from science.

Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2009
huxley:

Whi is gonna answer thes questions? There have been here for more that 8 hours and NOT a single attempt yet. C'mon Christian. Where is Davidylan, Pastor AIO, neotic? C'mon guys, you are letting the side down. Soon you will accuse me to running away from my posts smiley smiley smiley

that is no longer an accusation, it is merely stating the facts.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2009
huxley:

Whi is gonna answer thes questions?   There have been here for more that 8 hours and NOT a single attempt yet.   C'mon Christian.  Where is Davidylan, Pastor AIO, neotic?  C'mon guys, you are letting the side down.   Soon you will accuse me to running away from my posts  smiley  smiley  smiley

1)  Jesus's claim that he will come in his listeners lifetime

3)  Why he advise his followers to NOT defend themselves against aggressors

4)  Why the two versions of the 10 commandments are discrepant

5)  The there are two narratives of the Noah Flood event massarading as one

6)  Why the narrative of the birht of Jesus are conflicting

7)  Why the narrative of his trial/conviction and execution and resurrection/ ascension are conflicting

8.)  Why the god of the bible is so vengeful and bloodthirty, killing millions of innocent children

9)  Why the main thrust of the religious narrative conflict of what we are now finding out about reality from science.

the answers are very simple and ur fans do want us to answer them. So why dont u answer the posers we have raised to u and we will simultaneously answer this ones too. I hate to think u are a dullard.

1). Answer the posers in the first set of answers u got.
2).What is Atheism?
3).https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251946.0.html
4).https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-250689.128.html
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
noetic:

the answers are very simple and ur fans do want us to answer them. So why dont u answer the posers we have raised to u and we will simultaneously answer this ones too. I hate to think u are a dullard.

1).What is the ontology of HUXLEY? 
2).What is Atheism?
3).https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-251946.0.html
4).https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-250689.128.html

Ok, let's make a deal.

Why don't you start a separate thread and pose 20 of your most pressing questions for me and other critics of religion. I shall do the same, I will start a separate thread in which I shall pose 20 questions for you guys.

Now, you have your opportunity to grill me and other non-believers and we have the same on you. If you sign up to this, respond to this post right now by saying YES I AGREE. Once I see that I shall go away and prepare my questions.

Waiting for your response and of course, your questions.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2009
yes i agree
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2009
noetic:

yes i agree

OK, thanks for taking the offer and am awaiting your question as you are mind.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2009
huxley:

OK, thanks for taking the offer and am awaiting your question as you are mind.
u are to post all ur 20 questions first. u gave me the challenge.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
noetic, its the classic trick. All of them will be all over huxley's questions, if u get any responses to urs hell would have frozen over.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2009
noetic:

u are to post all ur 20 questions first. u gave me the challenge.

OK, am happy to post mine first. All I need is a promise that you will post yours as well.

davidylan:

noetic, its the classic trick. All of them will be all over huxley's questions, if u get any responses to urs hell would have frozen over.

Why don't you wait and see. By the way, you are also invited to post 20 questions, if you want.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
huxley:

OK, am happy to post mine first. All I need is a promise that you will post yours as well.
whats the guarantee u will respond to my questions??
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2009
noetic:

whats the guarantee u will respond to my questions??

My word is my bond. If I do not I shall send £100.00 to a charity of your choice and will take a leave of absence from NL for a month.

Are you gonna respond to mine?
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by noetic(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2009
huxley:

My word is my bond. If I do not I shall send £100.00 to a charity of your choice and will take a leave of absence from NL for a month.

Are you gonna respond to mine?
Going by the testimonies of the brethren on nairaland, it doesnt seem lke ur word carries any weight.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2009
noetic:

Going by the testimonies of the brethren on nairaland, it doesnt seem lke ur word carries any weight.

Are you having cold feet? I am at question 17, with only three to go. Shall I post my questions? I shall post if you agree to post? And I shall ADDRESS your questions as I have promised.
Re: The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind by huxley(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2009
My questions are now ready. Shall I post my questions. Say YES, if you are going to post your too. I don't mind if it takes you longer to get your questions sorted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh 2020: The Too Many Blunders Of Bishop Oyedepo (A Must Read) / 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) / List Of The Most Religious Countries In The World; Checkout Nigeria's Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.