Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report (22736 Views)

How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2015
J
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by exlinkleads(f): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Bla bla bla or whatever, US again What is it with this people? Huh? Why not leave Nigeria alone for God sake. Now they are making me look like a dullard that doesnt know how to read telling us that they never refused to give us arms to fight boko haram.

My people, please am i mad? What other word for.refusal? Laehn law abi watin dey call am.is equalls to refusal. So don tell me nonsence oooo Obama and his people.

Abeg we don dey win boko haram war oooo we dont want ur help America. We dont want oooo,. U guys r of no good and i wont be surprised that boko power go.increase over night wen ur army get here.

We know u guys very well. Once beaten, twice shy. Why the change of mind all of a sudden? Oh, u had we gonna start producing our own weapon? Huh?

1 Like

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by kuuljay(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
where are they grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by exlinkleads(f): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Dfff
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by enfantdedieu: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
princemillla:
This is a good development... Meanwhile below are the materials coming in from Us
liar, they belong to the Chadian military..

2 Likes

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by kenedy175(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
exlinkleads:
Vffff
Fine girl like you! undecided Smh
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by folawalesegun: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Till then
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Propaganda Propaganda Propaganda

The motto of APC grin
If it turns out to be true, you and your band of wailing wailers would say Jonathan did the modalities before May 29.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by bigerboy200: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2015
CyberWolf:
Shows us pictures as proof..
We are not gullible..Haba!!! angry
Just like the "lying" pictures Gusau was showing us abi??
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by seankay(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2015
Hahaha I laugh at Boko haram in American weapons grin grin grin grin
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by sleemfesh: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2015
princemillla:
This is a good development... Meanwhile below are the materials coming in from Us

Caiman trucks and Maxx pro MRAP.... These are good truck for dessert area

aren't you ashamed of your pathetic self? You couldn't even get pix that other country's flags is not on.
Olodostic Olofofo.

2 Likes

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by shamecurls(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Wailing wailers! Breakfast is ready o... Come and eat oo
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
For those of you who want Boko Haram to continue wrecking havoc so you can gloat at the shortcomings of this Government.

MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES BE WIPED OUT BY BOKO HARAM. AMEN!
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by nwadiuko1(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
To all of you shouting "good one"
Take a moment to think......why would America refuse to give these arms when the war was raging....with a silly excuse from AI....only to start giving the arms immediately buhari mentioned arm production and stuff

Fact is; this niggies are out to impoverish Nigeria
Call me a wailer, I dnt care America is imperialist!

2 Likes

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
[i][/i]IS about time the combatant army flush those laoosy boko haram out of out. wish them the best.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by ExInferis(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2015
cybertyrant:
bro its a sad one indeed for my so called niger delta brothers,i hope our excuse comes quickly so as to declare biafra on 25th of december,this will help bring those of us in lagos and abuja to come for christmas back home, and i pray that boko haram captures and destroys half before we commence, as a biafran i want to give nigeria a secret,why is it that it is when pmb talked about manufacturin guns locally that the usa lifted its arm embargo,hmm wat does that tell u,it means that the usa does not want a black nation to be independent on weapons thereby making other african country to stop buying from the usa,thereby reducing the economy,when biafra comes we will never buy weapons,we will make africa weapons,we wil make nuclear weapons

The nigerian military is getting trained and equipped by some of the best militaries in the world.

With all the experience garnered fighting BH and the swamp thugs in the delta, with all the training and equipment the nigerian military is acquiring, the country would WISH you igboes would embark on another buafran misadventure.

This time your annihilation would be total.

1 Like

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by ExInferis(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
It worries me that Gowon, a general who fought a devastating civil war, believes prayer is the best weapon against terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by chi4ik4(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Buhari should be careful of US O, this people are evil & wicked.....
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by freeage7(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
It is a good move in the right direction though. The covert agreement signed by PMB is yielding fruit. Well, the Americans cannot be trusted on issues like this.

The U.S. supplied millions of dollars worth of arms to the vicious islamic fundamentalist terrorist organisation known as the Al Nusra Front two years ago in Syria in an attempt to get rid of President Bashir Al Assad.

The same Al-Nusra with other terrorist group later metamorphose into the monster called ISIS. The Americans have been giving terrorism safe landing since God knows when.

At this point, I will just keep my fingers crossed and see how things pan out. Nigerians shouldn't forget that the western world "no dey give free gift oh, dem no be father christmas."
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by ocelot2006(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Soooooo.....basically we're receiving a vehicle type (MRAP) that we already have in considerable numbers (Springbuk, Streit Spartan MK2, Streit Spartan MK3, Streit Cougar MK1-MK3 series, Otokar Kobras, Casspirs, CS-VP3 Bigfoots, and the RG-31 Nyala) an even produce LOCALLY in considerable numbers (Igirigi MRAPs). So how's this different when they donated some trucks and Toyota Landcruiser Pickups to the Army last year?

Abeg when the Americans are far serious about selling us better weapons and systems like Helicopters and co, lemme know. Till then it's still the same old shyte.

2 Likes

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Lasese: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Solidarity for ever smiley 9ja a strong Nation
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Rexyl(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Americans coming too late to help Nigeria defeat boko haram which is almost defeated with Russia supper weapons. American weapons may be good for research purpose by the military when they finally get to Borno.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Rotimi47: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
Source: www.punchng.com/news/us-sending-arms-to-nigeria-report/
This is a good development but our troops who the american made vehicles will be handed to should make sure they always carry excess fuel along because american made military vehicles gushes fuel at an alarming rate; even the Iraqis and even isil that captured lots of them couldn't use them due to fuel & service issues.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by cybertyrant(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
Biafran war monger. If war start, na u go first run..... After Nnamdi Kalu has bolted
I HOPE U ARE TRUELY GOING TO DIE FOR UR COUNTRY,NT A YORUBA MINDSET,YORUBAS I WANT YOU TO PROVE TO IGBOS AND BIAFRA AS A WHOLE U CAN BEAT THEM AND I ASURE U THAT WHEN U ARE THROUGH KILL US ALL,WE WILL SURRENDER TO U IN OUR GRAVES AND THEN DROWN OUR CHILDREN IN UR LAGOON,BUT IF U SHOW UR COWARDICE THEN WE WILL MAKE FUN OF U AND HELP HAND U TO BOKO HARAM,U GUYS DNT KNW WHAT HAS BEFALLEN U, I BET U SYRIA WAR WILL BE FAR MORE BETTER THAN THE NEXT NIGERIA WAR, WHEN WE A DONE WITH NIGERIA WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT NAME DOES NOT EXIST,AS FOR UR SLAVE MASTERS THE HAUSAS,I HAVE NOTHING FOR THEM,THEY DUG THEIR GRAVE WHEN THEY INVENTED BOKO HARAM,SOMEBODY HELP ME HAIL THE YORUBAWUSA STATE OF ISWAP, ALL HAIL IPOB(BIAFRA) AND CIPOK(KURDISTAN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Patented: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2015
the y dont really qualify as arms, theses are just vehicles for protected conveyance
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by globalresource: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Propaganda Propaganda Propaganda
The motto of APC grin
are u now saying that the US ambassador to Nigeria is an APC member?
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Rotimi47: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2015
ExInferis:

The nigerian military is getting trained and equipped by some of the best militaries in the world.

With all the experience garnered fighting BH and the swamp thugs in the delta, with all the training and equipment the nigerian military is acquiring, the country would WISH you igboes would embark on another buafran misadventure.

This time your annihilation would be total.
They got several support during the civil war from France and her Allies and they still lost the war, even the hatred between the major ethnic groups was very low then in comparison to now; they couldn't win the previous war againt the few enemies back then not to talk of the large numbers of enemies they have created by their chest beating and all the insults they have been throwing around now; men if they mistakingly take up arms the war no go get part 2 because the only part way go dey self go pass part 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by 400billionman: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2015
simongonner:
wailing wailing wailing
The motto of PDP

See what youths are doing to themselves as their leaders continue raping their future.

You guys should direct your fights to the leaders..
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by awesule: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Anyone. That says buhari would. Not live to see. End of this year would Die before October.. Amen Sai Bauhari
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by mamaafrik(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2015
What took them so long?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' / I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.