Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report (22748 Views)

How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by cybertyrant(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
ExInferis:

The nigerian military is getting trained and equipped by some of the best militaries in the world.

With all the experience garnered fighting BH and the swamp thugs in the delta, with all the training and equipment the nigerian military is acquiring, the country would WISH you igboes would embark on another buafran misadventure.

This time your annihilation would be total.
who is this mkpi[e-goat] to reply a soldier
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by M4gunners: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Where are the arms arriving let me personally go and inspect it. I hope is not the arms that Jonathan administration has already paid for, which is expected to arrive nigeria soon is not what APC wants to take glory for?

1 Like

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by neocortex: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2015
buzquet:
Barcanista n his Co haters go Cum here dey rant say na GeJ work b dis dat buhari won tak d glory.

SMH for you,
you are celebrating pure speculation.
Please , where are the weapons ?
Education miss roads.

2 Likes

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by princejayboss: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2015
vantage7:
Okay, we'll take:

100 M-1 Abrams Tanks
20 AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopters
20 CH-47 Chinook Transport Helicopters
30 UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters
10 C-17 Globemaster Cargo Transport Planes
350 Humvees
25 F-16 Fighting Falcon Fighter Jets
and a couple of B-52 Stratofortress Strategic Bombers

Thank you.

Hahahahhahaha just think you are a joker
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by handie(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
cybertyrant:
I HOPE U ARE TRUELY GOING TO DIE FOR UR COUNTRY,NT A YORUBA MINDSET,YORUBAS I WANT YOU TO PROVE TO IGBOS AND BIAFRA AS A WHOLE U CAN BEAT THEM AND I ASURE U THAT WHEN U ARE THROUGH KILL US ALL,WE WILL SURRENDER TO U IN OUR GRAVES AND THEN DROWN OUR CHILDREN IN UR LAGOON,BUT IF U SHOW UR COWARDICE THEN WE WILL MAKE FUN OF U AND HELP HAND U TO BOKO HARAM,U GUYS DNT KNW WHAT HAS BEFALLEN U, I BET U SYRIA WAR WILL BE FAR MORE BETTER THAN THE NEXT NIGERIA WAR, WHEN WE A DONE WITH NIGERIA WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT NAME DOES NOT EXIST,AS FOR UR SLAVE MASTERS THE HAUSAS,I HAVE NOTHING FOR THEM,THEY DUG THEIR GRAVE WHEN THEY INVENTED BOKO HARAM,SOMEBODY HELP ME HAIL THE YORUBAWUSA STATE OF ISWAP, ALL HAIL IPOB(BIAFRA) AND CIPOK(KURDISTAN)
Them don really wash this one brain with hypo and jik. Sorry o
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by ooshinibos: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
Source: www.punchng.com/news/us-sending-arms-to-nigeria-report/

this news should not appear here as this will jeopardize the armies strategy --- this Nigerian press I just if they have a brain sometimes ..or just weak really
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2015
nwadiuko1:
To all of you shouting "good one"
Take a moment to think......why would America refuse to give these arms when the war was raging....with a silly excuse from AI....only to start giving the arms immediately buhari mentioned arm production and stuff

Fact is; this niggies are out to impoverish Nigeria
Call me a wailer, I dnt care America is imperialist!

Like I have pointed out before, those weapons are to be used to protect their interests in Eatsern Nigeria. Look the Eastern Region should not bank on being christians or having cultural similiarities with the Jews as a yardstick of being supported by the west. History repeats itself. Nigeria could not achieve a single feat after the civil war until Good luck came our way. Suprisingly, the worst attrocities ever commited by the Nigerian military was during the civil war which the current president was a major player. Considering the history of those in the corridors of power, I find it rather puzzling why the amendment be swept under the carpet now of all time by the same western government. I am for a united Nigeria based only on Justice. If we cannot renegotiate Nigeria then we must seek peaceful means for absolute satisfaction.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by morikee: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
By the way I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad. Sign up now and we both get $25 FREE once you receive $100 in payments! and you will get a usa bank account and prepaid mastercard which you can withdraws your earnings on ATM worldwide Why not follow the link
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6183899705744172921
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by ayd91(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW THE MEANING OF ARMS? THIS AREN'T ARMS... THEY ARE PROTECTIVE VEHICLES. TILL WE GET TANKS, GUNS, BULLETS, AND THE MUCH NEEDED AIR FRAMES THE ARMS EMBARGO CONTINUES.
NIGERIA SHOULD GO EAST... SAVE NIGERIA WHILE WE CAN.

1 Like

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by cybertyrant(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
oops sorry, i forgot u were the psycopath everyone talks about on nairaland.(<in a low voice> how come i forget so fast, so it is that handie that always wear foot socks on his hand, hmm i better keep quiet before the psycopath cells react)
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by okeybarca: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Why is naija media always derive joy in telling lies. D ban is still active till tomorrow. So why deceiving d Nigerians?. Wat a pity.d zoo is finished
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Where are the arms arriving let me personally go and inspect it. I hope is not the arms that Jonathan administration has already paid for, which is expected to arrive nigeria soon is not what APC wants to take glory for?

GEJ did not order from d US abi u no sabi read ni
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by chernest2002: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Now gowon wants us to pray but he refused to pray in 1967 but went ahead with his genocide army, for boko the wepon will help us crush you so better confess and let us know your sponsors from apc and pdp atleast before your end comes.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by oomar(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
oomar. yes we need help to finish insurgency and prayer is the best.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by oomar(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
by oomar yes we need help to finish insurgency and prayer is the best.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by babadem2much(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2015
lolaxavier:
wink
Now the wailing wailers can deep dive into red sea...

so lagoon small for them ni? grin grin grin angry cheesy
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by cybertyrant(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
oops sorry, i forgot u were the psycopath everyone talks about on nairaland.(<in a low voice> how come i forget so fast, so it is that handie that always wear foot socks on his hand, hmm i better keep quiet before the psycopathic cells react.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by hardbody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
The real issue is...Is Buhari willing to kill Boko Hari?
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by tbaba1234: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Propaganda Propaganda Propaganda

The motto of APC grin

It is not propaganda, it was reported by radio fr
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by cybertyrant(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2015
hardbody:
The real issue is...Is Buhari willing to kill Boko Haram?
my brother,its for his revenge on niger delta militants, jona sorry, time still ticking, i dont knw why the excuse is taking so long,nnamdi kanu plz havent we got enough excuse to burn down the zoo, anyway sha since boko haram of before is out of his hands its now iswap, plz boko haram abeg cut shot the weapons before we commence
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by tsdarkside(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2015
do you people,still trust the white-race??

me,noooo.........first this europeans on stolen native-american-ground,must go back to europe....

sitting bull,never gave them visa to stay their...they are illegal-imigrants...making business with illegal-imigrants,is the most stvpid thing nigerians could do.......make business with china,russia,iran,,,but america is a bigggggggggggg danger to make business with...never forget..god is watching,,,the unrightious will never win..................
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by M4gunners: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

GEJ did not order from d US abi u no sabi read ni
Unfortunately you can read but can't understand. I said i will personally inspect to know. During inspection,it's easy to know where the goods is from. Or do you think APC can not divert arms from any part of the world?
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by charlito94(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Pls who's administration made d agreement, signed it payed d money

Pls we need a well detailed information
Not to be misinformed ..literary
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by handie(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
cybertyrant:
oops sorry, i forgot u were the psycopath everyone talks about on nairaland.(<in a low voice> how come i forget so fast, so it is that handie that always wear foot socks on his hand, hmm i better keep quiet before the psycopath cells react)
May God help u with some sense..... U are in dire need of it
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by erikcantona: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
I know the weapons will end up in shekaus amories hehehe!! Besides buhar asked @ampour and I quote ! Why will I hit bokoharam(my brothers) hard for? I will negwoshiate with them ! Hahahha maaaad nigerian babooons and monkeys everywere
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by mathskill: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
cybertyrant:
bro its a sad one indeed for my so called niger delta brothers,i hope our excuse comes quickly so as to declare biafra on 25th of december,this will help bring those of us in lagos and abuja to come for christmas back home, and i pray that boko haram captures and destroys half before we commence, as a biafran i want to give nigeria a secret,why is it that it is when pmb talked about manufacturin guns locally that the usa lifted its arm embargo,hmm wat does that tell u,it means that the usa does not want a black nation to be independent on weapons thereby making other african country to stop buying from the usa,thereby reducing the economy,when biafra comes we will never buy weapons,we will make africa weapons,we wil make nuclear weapons

You guys are just pathetic. It was the Igbos that woke up one day and slaughtered Northern and Yoruba leaders after independence. Then tried to foster a unitary form of governance in Nigeria cos it benefited you then. But when the counter coup came and you lost power you began shouting Biafra which led to the civil war that led to all the myriad of problem afflicting this country.

Now after benefiting more than even the Ijaws under GEJ by looting this country dry and losing in a widely acclaimed election you have now gone back to the trenches, crying and shouting for Biafra.
Your ungrateful nature is just unbecoming.
If you like cry blood tHe way OBJ probed the Abacha administration and got his looted funds back is the way BUhari will probe all looters in GEJ's government and repatriated the stolen money.

Thank God the whole world is behind buhari.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
ExInferis:

The nigerian military is getting trained and equipped by some of the best militaries in the world.

With all the experience garnered fighting BH and the swamp thugs in the delta, with all the training and equipment the nigerian military is acquiring, the country would WISH you igboes would embark on another buafran misadventure.

This time your annihilation would be total.

With all the training American Army gave the Iraqi's and all the weapons, Iraqi soldiers turned tails and ran when they heard small fire from ISIS. Look at all the people that US army has trained and tell me which ones became as formidable as the Nigerian Soldiers!! We don't need their training and they can keep their weapons, if only this Govt will consolidate on the way the last Govt performed in its last 2 months, BH will be a thing of the past. The problem is.... they might not have the political will to do this.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by mathskill: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
cybertyrant:
bro its a sad one indeed for my so called niger delta brothers,i hope our excuse comes quickly so as to declare biafra on 25th of december,this will help bring those of us in lagos and abuja to come for christmas back home, and i pray that boko haram captures and destroys half before we commence, as a biafran i want to give nigeria a secret,why is it that it is when pmb talked about manufacturin guns locally that the usa lifted its arm embargo,hmm wat does that tell u,it means that the usa does not want a black nation to be independent on weapons thereby making other african country to stop buying from the usa,thereby reducing the economy,when biafra comes we will never buy weapons,we will make africa weapons,we wil make nuclear weapons
You guys are just pathetic. It was the Igbos that woke up one day and slaughtered Northern and Yoruba leaders after independence. Then tried to foster a unitary form of governance in Nigeria cos it benefited you then. But when the counter coup came and you lost power you began shouting Biafra which led to the civil war that led to all the myriad of problem afflicting this country.

Now after benefiting more than even the Ijaws under GEJ by looting this country dry and losing in a widely acclaimed election you have now gone back to the trenches, crying and shouting for Biafra.
If you like cry blood tHe way OBJ probed the Abacha administration and got his looted funds back is the way BUhari will probe all looters in GEJ's government and repatriated the stolen money.

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by kayo80(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
mathskill:

Thank you o! I am just really tired of those pple.

1 Like

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by samofson: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please read the post carefully and comprehend.
US are sending military vehicles. There is no where in the post where it said US was sending arms.

Wake me up when they decide to sell weapons to us.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by cybertyrant(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
handie:
May God help u with some sense..... U are in dire need of it
its high time i show u some seniority by nt reply to u and associate (i cant believe am really replying this bofoon)
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by chynergy1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
princemillla:
This is a good development... Meanwhile below are the materials coming in from Us

Caiman trucks and Maxx pro MRAP.... These are good truck for dessert area

ye s, i can see american flag hoisted on the trucks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
propaganda as usual to convince the gullible. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Sell Fuel Above N145 — The PUNCH / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.