Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,523 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report (22750 Views)

How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by killafree: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
At www.akadawriters.com we have leveraged on cloud-sourcing and cloud computing to create an innovative and robust working paradigm involving a pool of diverse professionals located all around the globe to make your work and studies easier. We have developed a robust and innovative organizational platform leveraging the power of advanced cloud computing and mobility to create a one-stop agency to fulfill all your data analysis and presentation demands.
With professionals located all over the globe, akadawriters.com employs cutting edge techniques and software applications to provide NGOs, government agencies, researchers and students with globally standardized data analysis services and consulting. Akadawriters.com offers services such as:
++ research methodology design
++ methodology development
++ survey questionnaire design
++ data collation
++ data analysis
++ data presentation
++ report writing
We exist to make your life and work easier.
Go to www.akadawriters.com to make inquiries and place an order.

Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Chigold101(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
shobroy10:
Gbegben.............. .. .. Finally operation clean sweep is on the way. Am tired of this worn out weapons b4 God bless the Federal Republic of Nigerian
it is pity shah.

Buhari wants to negotiate with BokoHaram, He wants to crush them at the same time... Which one is which?
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by dragon2(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Those are not lethal weapons. The US should not take us on a ride.They won't arm us with lethal weapons because of the Leahy law. MRAPs are defensive not offensive weapons. We received 2 unarmed cutters(Frigate class) from the US EDA(Excess defence articles) during the past administration because the were designed for defence not attack. This is just media spin.They won't arm us with weapons.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Otunbatrafford: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
I beg make them bring plenty Cobra Helicopters, they need to clear these animals once and for all.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by ollyruffy: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok. No problem. I just do not trust this US. Buhari should please keep his plan of domestic weapon production intact.

Nigeria needs to be self-dependent.
Re: US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Unfortunately you can read but can't understand. I said i will personally inspect to know. During inspection,it's easy to know where the goods is from. Or do you think APC can not divert arms from any part of the world?

Inspector general Who send u Msg to personally inspect, if u no get job why u no go apply for K A I if u are truly interested in inspecting wetin no concern you Rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.