Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) (39882 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Kakuruk In Plateau State, Kill 2 (Graphic Photos) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
You should. This jungle is no fit for milady.
I use to have high hopes.....but I have lost steam now cry
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by kykhelomor(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2015
IceDude:
Lets relocate to Somalia, what do u think?
why Somalia?
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm... The heart of a man is full of wickedness..
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Law enforcement. Where are you when we need you? Life is becoming really cheap o. Which Nigeria?
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Law enforcement. Where are you when we need you? Life is becoming really cheap o. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Nawa ooo..
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by IceDude(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2015
Zehner:
why Somalia?
Lol, is Somalia not a country? Ok lets port to Germany
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Zehner:
Let's give PMB the grace of 60 market days to effect the needed change or we disown Nigeria for good.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Why are MAN so UNKIND to MANKIND.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by eaccyboy(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
Every bad tin na Lagos....useless place...I cannot live der....
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by ZACHIE: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Seeing the body last night sent cold shivers through me.
I was awe struck .
It was apparently a job.
The man looked loaded and we'll kept from the visual.
Sad end
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by mikedozie: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
I can't find any pic
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, is Somalia not a country? Ok lets port to Germany
I can't just "port" you have to give me reasons na tongue
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
Let's give PMB the grace of 60 market days to effect the needed change or we disown Nigeria for good.
hmmmm... you think so? 60 market days seems small sef with the pace at which decisions are made now in this country.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Life means nothing in the Zoo. Killing killing and more killlings. Shockings till the state of Unshockability. Is this what my greatgrand-children will come the world to witness? God bless destroy the zoo and give us Biafra. A country you created more than 5,000 years ago.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by IceDude(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Zehner:
I can't just "port" you have to give me reasons na tongue
Didnt u say u getting tired of this country? Follow me to Germany lemme show u what true love is all about
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Don't people in other states have phones...

Why is it only Lagos that such cases are reported..

Buhari should do something about the security situation instead of claiming to fight corruption..

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by mrcasanova1(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Zehner:
you shouldn't lose steam like that... There's still hope.

FYI, Nigeria isn't the only country experiencing a very high homicide rate. It's all over the world.

I know you'd say Nigeria's is just too rampant and out of hand... But it's the same everywhere. Just that we don't get to see that of other countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
mrcasanova1:
you shouldn't lose steam like that... There's still hope.

FYI, Nigeria isn't the only country experiencing a very high homicide rate. It's all over the world.

I know you'd say Nigeria's is just too rampant and out of hand... But it's the same everywhere. Just that we don't get to see that of other countries.
it's not about high crime rate alone. Everything else is growing from bad to worse. It's tiring I must say.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Zehner:
hmmmm... you think so? 60 market days seems small sef with the pace at which decisions are made now in this country.
Kofi and Ghana are already beckoning on us to switch over.

We can't afford another 4 years of empty promises. 60 eke market days is fair enough.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
IceDude:
Didnt u say u getting tired of this country? Follow me to Germany lemme show u what true love is all about
pity I am not looking for love. It's inbuilt already wink
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Ejanla11(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
May be he entered one chance. May God continue to guide our movement
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Zehner(f): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chubhie:
Kofi and Ghana are already beckoning on us to switch over.

We can't afford another 4 years of empty promises. 60 eke market days is fair enough.
cheesy..you are so right

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by DrGroove(f): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm.All these "runs" men sef!
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
priscaoge:
Sad news again cry cry

news is always sad, mad, bad and horrible for it to sell..but I really think horrid pics of dead ppl shouldn't be posted on social media.. doesn't feel right. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by MrTolulope(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
R I.p
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by eliwa47(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
mile 2 has been dangerous n notorious since 1800AD, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
agarawu23:
chai!!! rip

BABA GOD help us sad

are you sure this is not a case of hit and run?
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
dragunov:
are you sure this is not a case of hit and run?
maybe
who knows ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.