Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) (39909 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Storm Kakuruk In Plateau State, Kill 2 (Graphic Photos) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by mrcasanova1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yeah.. I grab. It is well.
Zehner:
it's not about high crime rate alone. Everything else is growing from bad to worse. It's tiring I must say.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by chi4ik4(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
this Lagos is becoming an evil land !!!! death death on daily bases. FG & LSG must work hard to protect the life of Nigerians in Lagos. it getting to profound stage!!!
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Life means nothing in the Zoo. Killing killing and more killlings. Shockings till the state of Unshockability. Is this what my greatgrand-children will come the world to witness? God bless destroy the zoo and give us Biafra. A country you created more than 5,000 years ago.
Dummy! Last month an onitsha dude murdered his akwa ibom friend, cut him up, loaded him in bags and dumped the bags somewhere. He was caught of course. Again some igbo guy sometime this month murdered his parents' maid because she refused his serial overtures. The Mofo confessed to other murders; right there in the heart of the land called Biafra. An anambra guy beheaded another because of N200. And the stories go on and on. Why don't you STFU!
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by kehyndey(f): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
kuteNUEL:
may we and our families never experience evil and cruelty... ijn
Amen oooooo....amin e po
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Zehner:
I am getting tired of this country. cry
It's everywhere
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
RickRichards:
I'm starting to have reservations about this 'human rights' of a thing. Should it really be all-encompassing? 'Cos it seems we have many animals masquerading as humans. Animal rights should be adopted instead when dealing with people who have murderous tendencies. Gosh!
the human rights are waiting for politicians to sponsor them.

The last time I heard of them was the time of gay rights and also, the missing chibok girls.FINISH!
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Dexema(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Are you sure he wasn't knocked down by a vehicle,the blood patterns and his dying position suggests so. Rip anyway.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dexema:
Are you sure he wasn't knocked down by a vehicle,the blood patterns and his dying position suggests so. Rip anyway.
first guy I noticed on this thread who has an analytic mind.
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
and d killer will get away with it....... so sad
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by lovely17(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
looks like he was on his way back from church #RIP to the dead
Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the human rights are waiting for politicians to sponsor them.

The last time I heard of them was the time of gay rights and also, the missing chibok girls.FINISH!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) by ZACHIE: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
dragunov:
first guy I noticed on this thread who has an analytic mind.
What stupid analytical mind and which kain yeye blood pattern? ??
Abeggii.
I saw the frigging body Sunday evening .
And it was lying faced down, no visible blood no seeming injury.
My first assumption was he might have convulsed or any of those health issues but seeing his clothes I knew he was a rich guy.
My mind shifted to other probable causes with murder being chiefest.
The blood stains is not consistent with hit and run Mr Sherlock Holmes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.