Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son (41457 Views)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by unite4real: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Did you see the furniture of the residence? wow. anyways RIP to the dead. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by dunsman(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2015
MadCow1:

If you have no power over death, you shouldn't speak ill of the dead..
It is callous of you to rejoice at the death of another especially when you sef go die eventually if not the next second.

It has nothing to do with looters you bornFool..

Looters will die, Pastors will die, You will die, I will die, All living things die..

It is Life, not your doing or some kind of karma.

Show respect to the dead.. angry

Mogbe!! Shey I rejoice over person death, me just sing d normal song for looters and looters only. So is d ex dupty a looter?? If yes well he deserves it and if no?? Just keep ur mouth shut and mind ur business!!! Hanhan
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by juman(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Hiss

nigerian "leaders" are bad.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by Geesarki(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
175:
RIP . . .to the dead.
See those fine chairs. . .Why Muslims no dey allow their women sit down for chairs sef?

It's nt just women. It's our tradition to sit on d ground on such mournful events.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by tiwiex(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2015
wawaboy1:
Those chairs fine. Lets I forget RIP Oga
That was the first thing i noticed. Kai. We are so cynical. May God help us.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by harry509: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by crisycent: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
He never even quick am steal money.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
247frolicboss:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QIN30Pn1DF0/VdGyU84yMQI/AAAAAAAGQpA/AacA6EqTMz0/s1600/000.jpg[/img]
Borno state governor, Kashim Shettima this morning paid a condolence visit to the family members of the deputy governor of Borno state, Zannah Umar Mustapha, who died in his sleep on Saturday August 15th. The wife and son of the late deputy governor couldn't hold back their tears. May his soul rest in peace. Continue to see more photos
[img]http://2.bp..com/-d9hOkullq1w/VdGyVT0iqcI/AAAAAAAGQpE/Ou4GAfGmz7I/s400/00.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-s3pk3gklW5U/VdGyV27oEhI/AAAAAAAGQpQ/vme-A5l3rkI/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-lvRnchaO6YM/VdGyWSbB3UI/AAAAAAAGQpU/fLheDJexAPA/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wAq99gZlMC4/VdGyXvxSkFI/AAAAAAAGQpc/JnnOMtTxhs0/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-poiq0InZbc0/VdGyYu_fo4I/AAAAAAAGQps/cFiPbACI024/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OWk5mcFoXs0/VdGyZkAHyzI/AAAAAAAGQp4/q6V8DsY7ZkQ/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BjYojiy0158/VdGyaU6AlRI/AAAAAAAGQp8/Zb9E9w-6ohQ/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_8LB9d8sBNg/VdGybGlZPzI/AAAAAAAGQqE/TQgzoOHe3k8/s400/8.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-wife-son-of-late-borno-dep-gov.html

HUMAN BEINGS R SO GREEDY. WHY ARE THEY CRYING? THEY SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY THAT HE LEFT MILLIONS OF FORTUNE FOR THEM.
The other story of a man murdered in lagos on front page NL; has family too.............his children will get nothing but you guys have everything you are still crying.

ALLAH BRING, ALLAH TAKE...WHY UNA DEY CRY?
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by walemadu: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
so they can cry as well. i tot theyve gotten used to boko haram killing people.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by dat9jaguy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:
One by one dem don dae go
Two by two dem don dae leave
Three by three dem don dae die
All our looters na God go kill una
You are next!!!

**modified**
The monkey below me is high on Texas weed. So burantashi dae weep con mean say boko own don finish
If I can recollect d last time he threatened dem something happened, or d time he was jogging and doing pressup with em soldiers wathappened.. Truth be told hausas caused dis upon dem selves because of dem sulky hatred for gej, If not bh should have gone down by now, dae conspired against every move by d den FG to counter bh blaming it on d name of religion. Now dem kind man is there let's see wats come to d end of boko haram by dis so called 3 months transfer window... If its another excuse we gonna hear... Meanwhile how many days till sept??cause some thugs are still owned 3 months allowance worth 5keach

_
Enjoy your freedom of speech. This is the worst you can do. tongue
dunsman:
You are next!!!

**modified**
The monkey below me is high on Texas weed. So burantashi dae weep con mean say boko own don finish
If I can recollect d last time he threatened dem something happened, or d time he was jogging and doing pressup with em soldiers wathappened.. Truth be told hausas caused dis upon dem selves because of dem sulky hatred for gej, If not bh should have gone down by now, dae conspired against every move by d den FG to counter bh blaming it on d name of religion. Now dem kind man is there let's see wats come to d end of boko haram by dis so called 3 months transfer window... If its another excuse we gonna hear... Meanwhile how many days till sept??cause some thugs are still owned 3 months allowance worth 5keach

_
Enjoy your freedom of speech. This is the worst you can do.

Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by enginer050(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
he is allah who created man in d faxt place. he tk d soul whn he pleases, an he ressurat hm whn he pleases
such is allah d lord of mankind jins an all dat exist

R I P
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by DrGroove(f): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
WHY ARE THEY IN TEARS?
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by Chanchit: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hausa go buy expensive chairs still sidon for ground. RIP to the dead.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by ayomutu(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=175 post=37044145]RIP . . .to the dead.
See those fine chairs. . .Why Muslims no dey allow their women sit down for chairs sef? [/quote

Shut your ur smelling baboon mouth, olosho
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by MadCow1: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:

Mogbe!! Shey I rejoice over person death, me just sing d normal song for looters and looters only. So is d ex dupty a looter?? If yes well he deserves it and if no?? Just keep ur mouth shut and mind ur business!!! Hanhan

Listen little Boy..

Death is no respecter of morality.

So stop singing that silly tune. The grown up and mature thing to do in death is to pay your respect and move on, not come and start spewing trash as if you are morally upright. angry

Take your own advice and shut up if your parents didn't teach you any manners. angry
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by ddude: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:
You are next!!!

**modified**
By this comment, you are either a 12 year old or just behaving like one
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by FunnyDude(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
We are so sorry 4 ur lost.. May u find comfort at dis sad period.. Nigeria morns with u
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by FrankValency(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol.....hausa been sitting on the floor since creation,no wonder they reason like kids,I wonder what fine chairs are meant for??

Ndi Ugwu Hausa,Ndi Ewu,Ndi Eze gworo.

At least they can feel the pain of thousand that hav been killed by bombs in that state,atleast them see him corpse,most people are shattere by bombs. RIP sha mr.deputy gov
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by AnanseK(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
misspicy:
RIP....we all gonna die one day,whether you do good or bad.

Btw,af anyone noticed that this northerners only use chairs as decoration Because no matter how rich they are,they always sit d floorcheesy

What's your problem?
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by AnanseK(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
FrankValency:
Lol.....hausa been sitting on the floor since creation,no wonder they reason like kids,I wonder what fine chairs are meant for??

As if his people knew what chair is only 150 years ago, comparing himself with Borno 1000 years civilization.mtcheww - see nyamiri.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by coolbis: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:

Shey I talk say good pple go die, I talk say all our looters or u b bubu family wey no go school
Or u follow dem loot,
you are unrepentant and callous devil incarnate, not even a bit of respect for the dead. I wonder if you were actually born of a woman.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by FrankValency(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
AnanseK:

As if his people knew what chair is only 150 years ago, comparing himself with Borno 1000 years civilization.mtcheww - see nyamiri.
Kai Abooki na,1000 years civilization? And all you can boost of is Boko Haram Can u compare the development in South-East here with ur BOrno,u suppose hide ur face rather than coming here to disgrace ur sef and Borno #Abooki na Abooki
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by fpeter(f): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
wawaboy1:
Those chairs fine. Lets I forget RIP Oga

LEST
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by Kusbaby(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
may God almighty grant the family fortitude to bear d loss, RIP deputy Governor.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by dgalon(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
To y'all criticizing and insulting
They are seating down cox of respect to the elders (visitors?
And the decease

FrankValency:
At least they can feel the pain of thousand that hav been killed by bombs in that state,atleast them see him corpse,most people are shattere by bombs. RIP sha mr.deputy gov

Smh! Grow up

Chanchit:
Hausa go buy expensive chairs still sidon for ground. RIP to the dead.
misspicy:
RIP....we all gonna die one day,whether you do good or bad.
Btw,af anyone noticed that this northerners only use chairs as decoration Because no matter how rich they are,they always sit d floorcheesy
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by dunsman(f): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolbis:
you are unrepentant and callous devil incarnate, not even a bit of respect for the dead. I wonder if you were actually born of a woman.

Nop na ur pops born me nah, but for another woman.. Oops ur mother gonna have hrt attack. Fool I no knw wetin concern una with my comment. Well joblessness is very high these days
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by emeraldo56(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Rip to the dead, but the their religion will not allow due process to be followed to know if there was any fowl play that lead to his demise
who told u that? It is just that people are ignorant about it.
Re: Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son by Blakjewelry(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
emeraldo56:
who told u that? It is just that people are ignorant about it.
Ignorant about what, Muslim right demand he should be buried same day, so no time for proper medical examination to determine the cause of death

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo) / See Labour Party Agbada (Pics)