Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows (2523 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle / Hav U Eva Seen A Beautiful Girl U Cant Stop Looking At Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
grin

Av gat thick eyebrows o grin
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Av gat thick eyebrows o grin
how has it been,do people compliment for it,do girls like u admire u for it,tell me
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
how has it been,do people compliment for it,do girls like u admire u for it,tell me

Nat really bt it makes me look cute bt mine is too full chai
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Kenzico(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nope. I got other preference.
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Nat really bt it makes me look cute bt mine is too full chai
the fuller the better,I love it,buh u didn't post ur pics for me online to see
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Nope. I got other preference.
fill me in
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kenzico:
wateva!
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
the fuller the better,I love it,buh u didn't post ur pics for me online to see

tongue norway wil i do such again post moi pix?
It cannot happen again
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

tongue norway wil i do such again post moi pix? It cannot happen again
wateva sis!
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
wateva sis!
angry yo rude ya kno?
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
fill me in
Never mind.
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:
angry yo rude ya kno?
okay thank u!
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Never mind.
aiit
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Topic dead on arrival grin
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahsekeena:
Topic dead on arrival grin
@ ahsekeena and dis poster's dead upstairs! Brainwise!
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
@ ahsekeena and dis poster's dead upstairs! Brainwise!

Pele o...oya go and create another topic grin. Be creative this time
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahsekeena:

Pele o...oya go and create another topic grin. Be creative this time
pele o... Go and find a job for urself,make sure it's onw to keep u very busy this time
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just passing
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Just passing
i have gala and lacasera for sale,do u wanna buy so u can refresh urself as u pass
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nvm. Lemme just keep moving grin cheesy
jonaifame22:
i have gala and lacasera for sale,do u wanna buy so u can refresh urself as u pass
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Captainswag225(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
think eyebrows are sexy but can be scary if its not well shaped....
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Nvm. Lemme just keep moving grin cheesy
okay maybe u don't have. Enough change I'ma sell it to u on credit,how abt dat
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
true bro!
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
like the one I am wearing on my dp or what? undecided
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Captainswag225(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
jonaifame22:
true bro!
my current bae firsteva has the sexiest eyebrow ever.

1 Like

Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Captainswag225(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
firstEVA:
like the one I am wearing on my dp or what? undecided
of course bae, it makes u very pretty.

1 Like

Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
my current bae firsteva has the sexiest eyebrow ever.
awwww, u are too sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by faith551(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
The face is a very significant part of the body, that's why any slight variation makes a big difference.
Pointed nose
Dimples
Full and slight pink lips
Dreamy eyes
Gapped teeth
Nice eyebrows
Are all little facial features that makes a whole lot of difference,
Happy am blessed with all except the dimples and Gapped teeth cry,
I wish.............
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hehehehehe make e no be like I dey vex, Oya serve me cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
jonaifame22:
okay maybe u don't have. Enough change I'ma sell it to u on credit,how abt dat
Re: Are Thick Eyebrows Sexy,hv U Eva Crushed On Someone Cos'o His/her thick Eyebrows by jonaifame22(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
faith551:
The face is a very significant part of the body, that's why any slight variation makes a big difference.
Pointed nose
Dimples
Full and slight pink lips
Dreamy eyes
Gapped teeth
Nice eyebrows
Are all little facial features that makes a whole lot of difference,
Happy am blessed with all except the dimples and Gapped teeth cry,
I wish.............
u're good the way u are bro,enjoy God's goodness in ur life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Guys This Bra Cost A Whooping $2 Million / 10 Games For Couples To Keep Fun In Your Relationship / Who Is Cuter Btw These Two Kings (pictures) ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.