Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) (50137 Views)

Policemen & Peace Corps Members Clash In Abuja. Photos Of Victims / Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by bluice2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Blanc8:
That guy raising his hands up like he his in a classroom tryna answer a question

Now scroll back up..

That scary moment once you get to the station and you see the real criminals waiting for you from a distance, outta reflex you will just raise hands up and be like "officer sir..erhmm sir officer I can explain sir grin. sudden humility and respect sets in with ease

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by bluice2(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
And I have plenty red socks sad

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by shut(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Clash over red socks? shocked grin
The devil is a liar grin

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by asumo12: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
where dem dey?

kingtom and orijin101 na my baba for here oooo!

grin grin grin
Lizabeth25:
lolz......No let my bros them catch you oooo!

See as you claim me for here as if say I be lotto!

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
UpLoyo:

Cultism is a....
I need to know the 6 people who liked your post grin
Bros no mind me, sometimes auto-correct from SwiftKey think say em go school pass me lol
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by adorable29(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ironically, outta the 6 names mentioned, 3 bear "Emmanuel"..... See as dem dey spoil that nice name....

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by enginer050(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
I AXUM I DNT SEE DM
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Blanc8(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
bluice2:

That scary moment once you get to the station and you see the real criminals waiting for you from a distance, outta reflex you will just raise hands up and be like "officer sir..erhmm sir officer I can explain sir grin. sudden humility and respect sets in with ease

Asin Eh. . With all the cult shii ohh

let there Cult people come save them na. .
#Dumbos

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
You dey allow Orijin10w dey deceive you abi?

I dey cheesy you!

asumo12:
where dem dey?

grin grin grin
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by shangzwayne(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
say no to Cultism [right][/right]

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by israelBigFame(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
OAMMB:
joblessness....
david mark's people....fighting over socks in 2015?
Oyi what has David mark got to do with Svc?
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by haytripple(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by israelBigFame(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Useless set of people which I don't know how much they are paying you people just fighting and killing your selves over nothing.
They will see someone putting in coloured cloth or beret you see them harassing the person I don't know the kind of orientation you people get from your initiation.

Amici.....ahoy

Bastard!!!!
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
israelBigFame:

Bastard!!!!
one of them and you will be stabbed to death like that fool.
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by KingTom(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
asumo12:
where dem dey?

grin grin grin
Izeeq Na my oga new title now cool
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by israelBigFame(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
one of them and you will be stabbed to death like that fool.
I don't Banta words with jew men...May we drink from your skull and use your bone to beat our evil Drum

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by hinduskoso: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
,,useless boys,,"even inside police custody,una still dey cross hand dey show V shape(vikings).una go hear am
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by asumo12: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
na lizabeth25 i dey tell nah...

baba u nor see say the babe set ni?

i cum dey call em my babe she dey form with style...

grin grin grin

KingTom:

Izeeq Na my oga new title now cool
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by KingTom(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
asumo12:

grin grin grin

Does she have an ass that will swallow up a g string? grin
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by asumo12: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
i think so...

em posture won be like say she get better backyard...

grin grin grin

KingTom:

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by SFSNIPER(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jewish Obuntes
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
asumo12:
i think so...

em posture won be like say she get better backyard...

grin grin grin

lobatan! grin
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
israelBigFame:

I don't Banta words with jew men...May we drink from your skull and use your bone to beat our evil Drum
fool.....I'll tell you these. I was once a frat man in my days in the university and I played my game maturedly where no man will ever suspect am a cultist and I never join it to look for people's trouble,bully or intimidated just becos I belong to a cult group. I joined it just for the hell of it. Let me ask you this. Do you know why pirate withdrew their activities from compus?is because of fools like you that are using it for devilish purpose. That's why soyinka has to differentiate cult from confraternity.

Am a lord in the game I left those shit immediately I left school so guy if you must play game play it with your senses. That's my advise for you cos I saw so many things and I will never advse my enemy to belong to any cult group.

Ahoy all the way.

Usbi jus ibi remendium

Amici all the way.

1 Like

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by tojahh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
WHERE?

OGOJA? O'BOY THAT PLACE NA PEACEFUL GROUND O. That was where i did my NYSC 2013. Memoris don get night club ni? Anyway i sabi that small boy o. he was in the school i taught back then (GTC). Thank God i no fuucvk with am o, to avoid toothpick for my eye.

ROT IN JAIL.
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by shankie: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
i tell u karma is real, hmmm
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
thamarvelz:

Nairaland OPs been posting incoherent headlines since the advent of democracy in Nigeria..
They are so dumb that I wonder if their heads even contain brains

They are just making a joke off this forum.

Maybe they should stick to tonto dike and ini edo news.
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eh Eh.....God no go let me enter one chance!

Na me una dey discuss like this? Isokay!

asumo12:

grin grin grin

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
So na yansh dem dey take do am

KingTom:

Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Youngmolis: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fowls
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by olumalcolm(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
dre11:
Lives doesn't mean anything to these cults groups.

A life you can't create but can be destroyed over flimsy excuses.

What has socks got to do with life
SMH

*this fight is BTW Vikings and Axe*
notin concern axe wit red socks. Nt a cultist though bt I knw few tins about dem.
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by thamarvelz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahsekeena:

They are just making a joke off this forum.

Maybe they should stick to tonto dike and ini edo news.

Yeah, sure! They should stop attempting to do things that are way beyond their intellectual jurisdiction
#Freaking retards
Re: One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured) by Islie: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
bluice2:
And I have plenty red socks sad

Abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.