Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Organised Scam Called Naptin. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Organised Scam Called Naptin. (3898 Views)

Members Of The Organised Labour In Ogun State Signed A Communiqué To End Strike / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls / The Organised Scam Called Naptin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Ogadtop(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Madrid4real:
RE - NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUE OF NIGERIA (NAPTIN)
- A Federal Scam

I write to comment on the above subject matter in which a writer claimed that the promise made by the Director General of National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN), in person of Engr Dr. Reuben Okeke to grant ten (10) best graduating NGSDP trainees the right of first refusal for job placement within NAPTIN was not fulfilled.

To this effect, i am forced by the write-up to voice out my opinion concerning the subject so that the world may know whether the claim is right or wrong.

1. I was among the beneficiaries of the ten (10) best NGSDP trainees who graduated in 2012/2013 and who were employed by NAPTIN where the process was based on merit.

2. It is also worth mentioning that a large number of other known NGSDP trainees who graduated the same year were recruited by ‘Mainstream Energy Services’, a company who acquired Kainjl and Jebba Hydroelectric Power Stations after the recent privatisation exercise.

3. Other graduates of the same set have secured jobs with the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) and posted to different stations within the country. In all the recruitment exercises, NAPTIN certificate was given due consideration.

4. Another aspect to remember is that non- NGSDP graduates recruited by any of the electricity companies (Gencos, Discos, TCN) were being sent to NAPTIN by the companies who usually pay for them to undergo the same training. At the same time, Old staff were being sent to the same NAPTIN for advanced training.

5. However, it was categorically stated in the write-up that the training received by the writer was ‘first class’ of its kind, a fact which may guide the Federal Government in judging whether to scrap or give more support to the training institution.
i believe you just woke up from you sleep when you posted your comment.to avoid repeatition of post i advice you to take time in reading and understanding the op and comments made by others before rushing to defend the undefendable.
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Ogadtop(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
madrid4real and awaa, the two you registered on nairaland on the 20th and 18th respectively and the only posts you have had so far are on this forum. "i smell rats"
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by HIPROFILE(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ogadtop:
madrid4real and awaa, the two you registered on nairaland on the 20th and 18th respectively and the only posts you have had so far are on this forum. "i smell rats"

BUhahahaha.... i can see that NAPTIN now train e-goons to help them defend their dubious act (confidence trick)... i asked a simple question here which i have been waiting for the answer from AWAA surprisingly till now i haven't received any answer to my simple question.

Maybe i have to repeat it: AWAA and co, please explain this in simple terms: NAPTIN employed graduates who never did this training,placed them on salary and sent them to same training while the already trained are at home. please i beg your clarification meanwhile the DG said to both 12/13 and 13/14 set that best ten will be employed, he only did that with the first set then what happened to the second set of 2013/2014.
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Ogadtop(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
HIPROFILE:

BUhahahaha.... i can see that NAPTIN now train e-goons to help them defend their dubious act (confidence trick)... i asked a simple question here which i have been waiting for the answer from AWAA surprisingly till now i haven't received any answer to my simple question.

Maybe i have to repeat it: AWAA and co, please explain this in simple terms: NAPTIN employed graduates who never did this training,placed them on salary and sent them to same training while the already trained are at home. please i beg your clarification meanwhile the DG said to both 12/13 and 13/14 set that best ten will be employed, he only did that with the first set then what happened to the second set of 2013/2014.
i guess they are hibernating

1 Like

Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by DAZZLEME88(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yours Truly,
Concerned Citizen.

2 Likes

Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Madrid4real: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
.......loading.......
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Onyeara: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hi All
Is there any one here who know how to secure sponsoship for NAPTIN Training from Anambra State. Heared Anambra sponsored their indigens to NAPTIN Training in 2012,2013,& 20014.
Please you information is highly needed.
Thanks
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by HIPROFILE(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Onyeara:
Hi All
Is there any one here who know how to secure sponsoship for NAPTIN Training from Anambra State. Heared Anambra sponsored their indigens to NAPTIN Training in 2012,2013,& 20014.
Thanks

Oooh @ onyeara From the information I hav,about45 trainees came from Anambra state out of which the state sponsored 20 persons and the rest were self sponsored but then Anambra State government as at now have no zeal for sponsoring her indegenes again for NAPTIN NGSDP having observed that those they sent for the programme were nat given any job at the end as earlier stated on the letters sent to them by NAPTIN Through the DG.
Onyeara:
Hi All
Thanks

Another issue right now is the NAPSAS Trainees.

http://www.newspunch.org/exclusive-fresh-n3-6bln-loots-uncovered-in-fed-min-of-powers-napsasnaptin-fg-employment-scheme/
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Madrid4real: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Biishopp:
madrid4real I bliv u have a reading and understanding problem. U seem to be d dullest of all ur colleagues... Who is talking abt 2012/2013 best ten here? Pls just for next time sake, don't just jump into matters without getting to understand what it's all about first..... #justanadvice

Biishopp

You ve claimed that no body has talked about 2012/2013 NGSDP set. Alright, let me quote below part of the subject of discussion [ the original post (OP)] so that the Forum and the whole world may know who is dull between me and you, and who has problem in reading and understanding:-

'' .....We the graduates of 2012/2013 and 2013/2014 sets have decided to come out and voice out our pain, anguish, displeasure and dissapointment about the conman behavior of Dr. Okeke and that of NAPTIN as a whole.....''.

So my advice for you is to always ask your colleagues for interpretation b4 jumping to conclusions.
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by ubah2208(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2015
I am a NAPTIN trainee 2012/2013 session. I participated in the National Graduate Skill and Development (NGSDP) which commenced on September 2012 and ended December 2013 my major field posting was Apo 132/33/11Kv transmission substation Abuja, I also participated in the subsectorial posting at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, and Shiroro Hydro-power station. I made with a merit certificate which was a criteria for getting the job. During the training exercise, the Director General of NAPTIN Engr. Reuben Okeke said that at the end of the training the institute will absorb 10 best graduates. Sequel to this effect, a call was put across to me by the NAPTIN Human Resource Manager on 12th March 2014 informing me that I was among the best 10 graduates of the NAPTIN NGSDP 2012/2013 and I should come to NAPTIN HQ to collect my appointment letter. This is verifiable fact.
National Power Training Institute Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) is never a scam. The nation should be grateful for having such a well-equipped training package in the whole west Africa or even Africa at large. More so my training colleagues about a total of 180 trainees amongst our 250 NGSDP training were widely absorbed by NERC, Transmission(TCN) and distribution companies of Nigeria scattered the whole country (FACT). Assuming there was no institute like NAPTIN many of us would be jobless by now and so I urge on Nigerian youths tuo neglect these callous individuals that want to spoil the fruitful mind of the Nigerian youth. The skills and experience that i acquired during the one year training at NAPTIN is priceless.
I strongly recommend that Nigerian youth should embrace this profound opportunity of enhancing their skills.
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Bambizzle4k4556: 5:31am On Mar 23, 2016
good day all. Naptin is about to commence another training and I am supposed to join. but with all I have read in this thread, it's rilly discouraging. what do you guys think??
Re: The Organised Scam Called Naptin. by Jackson755: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
CrixusD:

Hey i have heard all about the naptin program and i have heard d bad side of d story about the unemployment matter. would like to know what the program structure is like? Dont know if could talk to someone over the phone my number 08111393212.

Abeg, tell them. By the time NAPTIN gets what's is coming its way it will be too late. If you think you can wake up and take advantage of people without any remorse, then think again because you are on a long thing.

I don't blame the he-goat, to think that he was a beneficiary and lucky to be taken, only to turn back and mock his fellow colleagues. Typical of Nigerians, backstabbing since the beginning of time.

Smh... Stupid idiota

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Fayose Given Ultimatum By Ekiti Workers. / 2019 Polls: Parties To Meet Dec 11 To Sign Peace Accord / TY Danjuma Under Fire Over Inciting Statements On Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.