Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA (58444 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by ncho(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nawao, de no put my own
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by youngin(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't worry, am not offended grin grin
epic!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Adieza(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Waoh! This one of d retardating point for nigeria
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by teryorluv(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmmm, thought they listed d names of dia owners
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Rayjaymay(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Well is allow
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by GTLCYRUSENTERPR(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
That figure isnt correct untiĺ my own jet is add. I.e 146+1
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Public money converted to private money (private jets). Looting leaders! angry

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Unsad(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
When I have mine, I will drive it on the road cool cool
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Chigold101(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

146 private jet shocked

Some people will still say that, Nigerians are poor. Who are the owners of these private jet and why is 46 only registered in Nigeria and 100 abroad.

Whaalai, we are rich in this country because some countries cant even boast of 50 private jets.

Good check by NCAA.

those who Nigerias are poor say it for political reasons. Those who say we live below $1 or $2 a day a those who say it to attract sympathy from foreign donors.

The only thing Nigeria has ever lacked and is still lacking is coordination. The type of houses we build in this country can only be built by government and few wealthy men even in the USA.

We are rich and will keep being rich. However we need industrial revolution to grow bigger and higher but we can't rich our potential in science and technology studying maths, physics & chemistry in English or any other borrowed language.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by InvertedHammer: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

146 private jet shocked

Some people will still say that, Nigerians are poor. Who are the owners of these private jet and why is 46 only registered in Nigeria and 100 abroad.

Whaalai, we are rich in this country because some countries cant even boast of 50 private jets.

Good check by NCAA.

/
Nigerians are poor.

Proof: 146 / 150,000,000,000 = ?

Got it?

\

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by hassanfulani(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Aisha95 post=37050230]
You're too raw & vulgar to be a girl shame! Yours have surpassed jealousy is now witchcraft.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
60% of private jets in Nigeria are owned by Anambrarians

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by 175(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Of course machines don't get offended.

MY SISTER , FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT
REVEAL THIS TO YOU!

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by obailala(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
[size=13pt]Nigeria is the only country in the world which has more private jets than commercial passenger planes.[/size]
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by 175(m): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
youngin:

i'm not taking sides here, but if we're to look at the situation you're also jobless for abusing someone on a forum for commenting on a topic. Or she snatched your boyfriend??

MY BROTHER, FLESH AND BLOOD DID NOT
REVEAL THIS TO YOU! BUT THE SPIRIT OF SNATCHING DID!

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay......but who owns the 2 private jets Good luck used to travel for holiday with this wife. grin

Its a good move from the NCAA however.
You can't question the Former President of Nigeria or any of the Former First Family member! cool cool cool

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by ttmacoy: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
146 jets in a country of 170 million is not exactly earth shattering. The point regarding Nigeria being rich or not is we have a few people who are stupendously rich while majority are not. Out of those jets, at least half will belong to pastors whose members are using legediz benz around town. Does that make us rich?

Also the 100 jets not registered in Nigeria, no confirmation if they actually belong to Nigerians or not as some will belong to foreign multinationals etc.

Btw see below a list (2014) of countries and number of registered jets. As you can see Nigeria has more jets registered than the likes of Sweden (Sweden has a population of 9 million to nigeria 170 million plus) , Netherlands and Japan. Are you really going to tell me the average Nigerian is richer or has a better standard of living than the average Swede or Dutch? There are cultural issues around it as well as e.g. the Japanese are not into showing of wealth like us so even the rich CEOs will use commercial airlines.

http://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/top-50-countries-number-business-jets-registered-343/

What we have in Nigeria is a very very small percentage who have cornered the country's resources to make themselves very rich and then flaunt the wealth in the face of the average Nigerians.

MosakuAW:

146 private jet shocked

Good check by NCAA.

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Increase in the number of private jets, one of the yardsticks used by Jonathan to conclude that the economy of Nigeria was growing.

3 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by bettercreature(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't worry, am not offended grin grin
Epic Reply

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by IceDude(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Swagk101:
It's okay to have a dream cheesy
Lol, bros i aint dreaming. Look am well u go see them......Nor be u excort me go USA go buy dem? U too dey quick 4get tins sef
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by kobonaire(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chigold101:
those who Nigerias are poor say it for political reasons. Those who say we live below $1 or $2 a day a those who say it to attract sympathy from foreign donors.

The only thing Nigeria has ever lacked and is still lacking is coordination. The type of houses we build in this country can only be built by government and few wealthy men even in the USA.

We are rich and will keep being rich. However we need industrial revolution to grow bigger and higher but we can't rich our potential in science and technology studying maths, physics & chemistry in English or any other borrowed language.
The only thing Nigeria has ever lacked and is still lacking is coordination
How about just stable electricity supply?? Even Ghana/Accra has it and don't tell me "buh we have generator" .... the list of lacking is quite long!!

The type of houses we build in this country can only be built by government and few wealthy men even in the USA.
Have you even been to the U.S. before to make such an assertion??

We are rich and will keep being rich
A few politicians, wealthy business men, industrialists, wealthy professionals ...... how about the millions of masses living below the global poverty line despite working hard??

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by mikolo80: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

146 private jet shocked

Good check by NCAA.

divide our GDP or annual budget by our population and come back and say if we are a rich nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by DanielGb(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
See The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria According To NCAA

http://nairametrics.com/see-the-number-of-private-jets-in-nigeria-according-to-ncaa/

v.soon go slow go dey happen for Air. Nd by d way why was 100 registered outside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.