Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA (58440 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by jaxmineo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
flood at chinda/st John road PH....

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Israel5(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

Of course machines don't get offended.
enough of this. Cant u see that Introvert is not ur type. Ur life is an insult already sef.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by gen2lpatty(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Worse is that the CAN preaident owns a private jet. Is that how he communicates with God?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
HALLELUJAH.
I thank God there is still space for my own world class private jet.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by dapsonlou(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
MosakuAW:

146 private jet shocked

Some people will still say that, Nigerians are poor. Who are the owners of these private jet and why is 46 only registered in Nigeria and 100 abroad.

Whaalai, we are rich in this country because some countries cant even boast of 50 private jets.

Good check by NCAA.

My Guy Boston Massachusetts Alone Have more than 3000 Private Jet registered . That's just one State in America. 146 is nothing

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't worry, am not offended grin grin

Epic.... muah kiss
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by dblaisepascal(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't worry, am not offended grin grin
grin grin grin@INTROVERT, Aisha is still a kid, pls let her play with words
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Akiika: 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Let's see how they can keep up with the maintenance now that baba has closed the cookie jar and sealed all leakages from it.
Remember most of the owners are opportunistic looters and have no dint of entrepreneurial skill.
All these jets will eventually be auctioned off.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Reference(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Too, too poor. That's less than one aircraft for every million Nigerians. That's poverty level. We are bankrupt of enterprise no thanks to the dysfunctional system of spooning aka allocations. Very few are really creative and even less are enterprising. We need to restructure the country by unbundling the federating states so that we can challenge one another. We are like that child now a man who refuses to leave home to fend for himself. Yes, he envies everyone around him.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by iamord(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2015
PetroDolla3:
What is the population of orile-iganmu or whatever nonsense name you mentioned?

You are not ashamed your armpit country, which is a top oil and gas producer, can't produce ordinary electricity for its impoverished citizens? Utter nonsense!

quote author=Chigold101 post=37054718]global poverty line means nothing to a Nigerian. Why
Because we plant what we eat.
Because we don't buy things in our villages in dollars.
Because at every season of the year we have some sort of fruits to harvest.
Because we don't pay tax for our farm produce.
Therefore we don't include all these when we sell.

I won't respond much on housing thing I mentioned and the USA... Because i am sure that you don't know 95% of house owners in the USA are already living in the wealth of their unborn babies. They call it mortgage.
Besides I don't know your state or village but I am from Anambra state and the houses in our villages are mostly mentions (it doesn't matter if we live in shanties in the city). Home sweet home.

Coming to light; if you apply the coordination I mentioned very well you will know that light is inclusive. If our government can learn to coordinate very well, we will never lack power.
Meanwhile; I can't complain about because where I live in Odume, Obosi, we don't lack power. But my heart goes to all those that are suffering because of poor power.

Yes you mentioned Accra: grin that's funny though. Because all the people that live in Accra and even throughout Central Region of Ghana are not up to people that live in Orile Iganmu, in Lagos state. So forget Ghana and Accra. The time I went visiting, they also experience power failure though not the one that last for days.
pls Don't mind that fellow. Orile is a place lagos and u can only compare it's population with nima. That's if Nima does not exceed. Freedom has made people talk shit
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by teamchocolate: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2015
They have started... we own Lagos.. undecided undecided
sunnyb0b0:
60% of private jets in Nigeria are owned by Anambrarians

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2015
teamchocolate:
They have started... we own Lagos.. undecided undecided

Ask google
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by simdam500(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Unsad: When I have mine, I will drive it on the road cool cool

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy too much traffic on the air, road is the best choice tongue
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Chigold101(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
ttmacoy:
i like your first line.lol Better than some who respond with insults.

Re wood houses, not everywhere have wood houses, please don't be deceived. There are some lovely homes around America owned by ordinary working people.

In some areas like texas yes they have lots more wood houses, but you cannot compare the quality of the finishing and appliances to what you would get in similar in Nigeria.

When next your in the states please visit suburbs around Chicago, NY etc for lovely non wood houses all around. In the city proper, lots of steel glass high-rises and proper townhouses etc. The conception all houses in America is wood is wrong.

When you say where you are from everyone builds a house before marriage, are you talking about the city or villages/towns? That may be true, but I know many many people in lagos etc who are still saving to buy land not to talk of building massive lovely homes you describe.

I definitely agree that there are rich people in Nigeria as there are rich people in Somalia and Afghanistan, but does that mean the countries? No.

My opinion of a rich country is not by how many private jets the privileged few have but by the standard of living of the ordinary man on the streets. the access to quality free or affordable education, healthcare etc to be able to live a good life and work, not the few billionaires we have.

For Nigeria to say it is a rich country, I would expect Nigeria to be the hub for at least West Africa. It should be the country other West Africans if not all Africans come to for international education, for health tourism etc rather than the other way round. We spend more on school fees in next door Ghana and other countries than we budget four our education sector a year... No that is not being rich.

The oil boom of the last few years has created a false image in the minds of Nigerians which has now been shattered with the collapse in oil prices.

I am talking about our villages... Talking about my state Anambra State. The house you built in towns are not your houses because anything can happen. What shows you are rich in my place is what you have been able to do to your community (ala nnagi). In my state we dont wait for government, we are our own government because we have very active town unions and every town wants to look more and better than the next town...

I didnt say working people in the USA do not own good houses but what I am saying is that 90% of them are built on mortgage.

The point I am trying to make is that THE WORLD SHOULD STOP MEASURING NIGERIANS WITH DOLLARS. what we spend here is NAIRA and not dollars
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by simdam500(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
146 pretty much but I want to round it up with my 4 jets.

Coming soon
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Chigold101(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
kobonaire:

You plant what you eat yet the prices of food is VERY expensive
You are comparing your tin shack homes to what is available in the developed world
Your acceptance of the electricity supply is why the government continues to loot without repercussions because they know folks like you continue to sing their praise
"we are rich we are rich ...... food is expensive, quality housing is not affordable, dilapidated public hospitals, schooling, no electricity .... but we are rich we are rich"
Nigeria has immense potential, I totally agree with you but demand more transperant leadership instead of being content and declaring "we are rich we are rich" grin

Sir I dont know where you live or the state you are from... If you read all my posts, you will discover that I am very specific of my state... which is Anambra state.
I dont know what you mean by quality houses...
I dont which food that is expensive. Is it yam that is expensive? Yam is coming out now. by the end of this month my town will celebrate their new yam festival and yam will be plenty in our market. I am talking about my village.
Is it Adani rice, Abakaliki rice, Orba ofemmili rice or rice Ogboji that is expensive?
yes since Daura dull.ard Buhari took over his brothers have decided to hike the price of onions but in igbo land we have other spices that are already taken the place of their onions.

Food is expensive to those who do not patronize Nigerian foods. They only eat processed rice and others...

Finally: I cant remember anywhere where I praised any government. it is not the work of government to make her citizens rich. the work of government is to provide conducive environment for business to thrive but when they fail to do so as Nigerian government has failed to do, then the citizen should then take it upon themselves to create the environment.

Where I come from... the land of Biafra we dont wait for government... because this country has no government...
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by kobonaire(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chigold101:

Sir I dont know where you live or the state you are from... If you read all my posts, you will discover that I am very specific of my state... which is Anambra state.
I dont know what you mean by quality houses...
I dont which food that is expensive. Is it yam that is expensive? Yam is coming out now. by the end of this month my town will celebrate their new yam festival and yam will be plenty in our market. I am talking about my village.
Is it Adani rice, Abakaliki rice, Orba ofemmili rice or rice Ogboji that is expensive?
yes since Daura dull.ard Buhari took over his brothers have decided to hike the price of onions but in igbo land we have other spices that are already taken the place of their onions.

Food is expensive to those who do not patronize Nigerian foods. They only eat processed rice and others...

Finally: I cant remember anywhere where I praised any government. it is not the work of government to make her citizens rich. the work of government is to provide conducive environment for business to thrive but when they fail to do so as Nigerian government has failed to do, then the citizen should then take it upon themselves to create the environment.

Where I come from... the land of Biafra we dont wait for government... because this country has no government...
You are as confused as confused gets. When we started this dialogue you specifically mentioned Nigeria and right now as you have been cornered, you have switched your point of argument to "Biafara" ....
https://www.nairaland.com/2532351/number-private-jets-nigeria-ncaa/1#37051928
https://www.nairaland.com/2532351/number-private-jets-nigeria-ncaa/2#37054718
So now instead of singing "Nigeria is rich" you will be instead singing "my village is rich" and claiming that your "village is better than America"
Funny guy .... I'm not going to waste my time with clowns .... cheers
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Chigold101(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
kobonaire:

You are as confused as confused gets. When we started this dialogue you specifically mentioned Nigeria and right now as you have been cornered, you have switched your point of argument to "Biafara" ....
https://www.nairaland.com/2532351/number-private-jets-nigeria-ncaa/1#37051928
https://www.nairaland.com/2532351/number-private-jets-nigeria-ncaa/2#37054718
So now instead of singing "Nigeria is rich" you will be instead singing "my village is rich" and claiming that your "village is better than America"
Funny guy .... I'm not going to waste my time with clowns .... cheers
humn you are even more than a clown.

What is your headache is it because I mentioned Biafra. Sir Biafra is a geological location in Nigeria. I will not take because the Hausa/Fulani people with some Yorubas decided to remove it from Nigeria's map and not mention it in my writing. I only used the name because in most of my writing on this thread I kept mentioning Anambra but it was not entering your brain. Anambra is a place and also a river in Biafran land.

Calling me a clown for mentioning Biafra is like calling Barcelona FC stupid club for answering Catalonia. Because people from that part of Spain do not really answer Spanish but Catalonians.

Sir NIGIRIA is RICH... TAKE IT OR VANISH! PERIOD
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by kobonaire(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chigold101:
humn you are even more than a clown.

What is your headache is it because I mentioned Biafra. Sir Biafra is a geological location in Nigeria. I will not take because the Hausa/Fulani people with some Yorubas decided to remove it from Nigeria's map and not mention it in my writing. I only used the name because in most of my writing on this thread I kept mentioning Anambra but it was not entering your brain. Anambra is a place and also a river in Biafran land.

Calling me a clown for mentioning Biafra is like calling Barcelona FC stupid club for answering Catalonia. Because people from that part of Spain do not really answer Spanish but Catalonians.

Sir NIGIRIA is RICH... TAKE IT OR VANISH! PERIOD
Ignorance is blissful so I do not want to deny you your "joy" ..... carry on.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by iukpe: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
tobtap:
not surprised....THERE ARE ALOT OF RICH PEEPS IN NAIJA... (both crooks and clean wink)

If all pay taxes on the jets,....ok
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by iukpe: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
jaxmineo:
flood at chinda/st John road PH....

Is this why the rich folks are buying jets?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.