Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders (4088 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Buhari doesn't want to probe OBJ and IBB, let me tell you why. OBJ have incriminating evidence about Buhari's corrupt practices- The missing PTF funds, a $700million uninspected suit cases which happened under Buhari's watch, Even the halliburton scandal in which OBJ is complicit has Aisha Buhari's supermanicured fingers in it. OBJ has these document and have kept them safely with his lawyers in Vienna as a leverage to scare away Buhari from probing his administration. His lawyers will release those documents if Buhari as much as peeps into OBJ's dealings( halliburton, PHCN and others) while he was in power.

This is why i believe GEJ was stupid, as ex-president he should have some of information/leverageto negotiate against selective witch-hunting that now stars him in the face. If he doesn't then i don't pity him.

I will probe all past leaders- Buhari 2014
I will only probe Jonathan- Buhari July, 2015.

Who is the fool and who is foolish?

Bro if Buhari probes just the past government I'm okay with it... Jonathan made the mistake of not Probing Obj..

Nigeria will be great again

3 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by themilanway(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
All I read every day is"We can't"

"We won't"

"We don't"by some hungry and attention seeking Igbo mofos.

"We we we" are we in some kind of French class?

They should shut up already please!

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by ddude: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Buhari doesn't want to probe OBJ and IBB, let me tell you why. OBJ have incriminating evidence about Buhari's corrupt practices- The missing PTF funds, a $700million uninspected suit cases which happened under Buhari's watch, Even the halliburton scandal in which OBJ is complicit has Aisha Buhari's supermanicured fingers in it. OBJ has these document and have kept them safely with his lawyers in Vienna as a leverage to scare away Buhari from probing his administration. His lawyers will release those documents if Buhari as much as peeps into OBJ's dealings( halliburton, PHCN and others) while he was in power.

This is why i believe GEJ was stupid, as ex-president he should have some of information/leverageto negotiate against selective witch-hunting that now stars him in the face. If he doesn't then i don't pity him.

You will be a good fiction writer. You don't write stuff like this for people to believe, do you?

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by patrick89(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
blaqoracle:
it is quite unfortunate that you people no longer count.

come and probe him naa you mad idiotic beings! we are super 5% if you must probe jonathan! you must probe halibuton siamese. you must probe 16 billion dollars power project! you must do that.

What APC is doing now is herd mentality! they try to mob anyone that criticise them! just like what they did to Bishop kukah! it's a game plan!

They will say this is what we want, and anyone that kicks against it must be dealt with. that is the plan.. it is a strategy...
if you watch closely APC have spent more time demonising PDP.. they will continue to bamboozle the public with this rhetoric until everyone hates PDP.
then they will carry out their actions.
The game plan is not going to work! we we fight against it.. nonsense.. you animals think jonathan is alone... imagine criminals disturbing the peace of mankind.
Every day they will release figures of money as if they have conducted the probe already!
APC is an organised lying liars..

just recently okonjo Iwela came and clarify the Railway money appropriation.. but before then we were already been told that the money was diverted!! that's how these useless Mofos have been teleguiding the daura President Buhari!
most of you have herd mentality! you follow without reasoning..
it's no longer news that APC are good in lying! they have shown us time without number, just like Snipper trained killers, Alison mmadueke mansion in Austria etc all these things have shown that APC are bunch of liars

2 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by owobokiri(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ben Nwabueze always gets it right. . Selective probe is corruption. Nobody is saying he should not probe. All we are saying is that he should probe all. . As it stands now, it is difficult to say whether buhari is fighting corruption or fighting Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by fr3do(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm Igbo ...But the Igbo leader that said this must be a very big fool....

If Buhari says he wants to probe the last government ...so be it....

I don't know why my Igbo fellows wanna kill themselves over Jonathan an Ijaw man (Note trying to be tribal) Even right now in Bayelsa Jonathan kinsmen are decamping massively..That's Nigeria politics for u...

My Igbo brodas wakeup and face reality...Buhari is the new presido...Jonathan messed up his chances big time...

Efulefu!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by SOUNDKING: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I don't know why my Igbo fellows wanna kill themselves over Jonathan an Ijaw man (Note trying to be tribal) Even right now in Bayelsa Jonathan kinsmen are decamping massively..That's Nigeria politics for u...

My Igbo brodas wakeup and face reality...Buhari is the new presido...Jonathan messed up his chances big time...
i officially call on our CIA from SE/SS to investigate this "i be ibo".

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by merry02(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Me impersonate? for what reason? I should deny my tribe over an ijaw man? never pls read my signature..thanks
if truly u re,u ll react to igbo maginalization in Nigeria politics....shame on u!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by SOUNDKING: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gej love and cherish the zuu,let the zuu do their things their way......NB;;;.Igbo is diffrent from Biafra.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by wordcat(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
When an Elder refuse to respect himself,, let him not expect respect from others.

Those so called Igbo leaders of thought should try and respect themselves.

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by StOla: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
themilanway:
All I read every day is"We can't"

"We won't"

"We don't"by some hungry and attention seeking Igbo mofos.

"We we we" are we in some kind of French class?

They should shut up already please!

Oui Monsieur!

Igbo elders ferme la bouche

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Ezemust: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

we IGBOS again?just wait for rose2014 to burst u
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
merry02:
if truly u re,u ll react to igbo maginalization in Nigeria politics....shame on u!

Even in PH we are marginalised Bro..... I'm not happy the way we are marginalised but an ijaw man can never support an igbo man right from the civil war days
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Rose2014: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ezemust:
we IGBOS again?just wait for rose2014 to burst u

Lmao
Bros leave me o cheesy
I never rest from today own finish
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Ezemust: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Lmao
Bros leave me o cheesy
I never rest from today own finish
FBI no dey rest. how we go do this WE SS,SE people sef?
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by bayulll01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
glassjar1:

why can't y'all cursed side the waste trash claim your side even for a minute ?

that's the main reason why I quit going to their church and even thinking about been atheist .

the from their ewedu stinking black azz hules . cat claw face fakers . cool

Hatred will kill you,omo aleee yiibo,who God has bless no man can curse
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by koma1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
No you should have asked him to start from 1960 bunch of idiots. What stopped Jonathan from probing his predecessors. At least baba is starting from somewhere or do u want him to spend all his 4years probing past administrations.whether you like it or not Jonathan's regime must be probed

2 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by themilanway(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
StOla:

Oui Monsieur!

Igbo elders ferme la bouche

Bros kindly translate.

Merci
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by livingday: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ndiigbo wants to throw a spanner into the works of anti-corruption crusader, PMB!

GEJ and his government's looting is still very hot, very unimaginably huge and the trail is easily traceable while fresh.

After GEJ's loots have been recovered and culprits jailed, PMB can then decide if he wants to go after any cold turkey or not.

Buhari will go ahead and catch these recent thieves and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Forward ever, backward never!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
koma1:
No you should have asked him to start from 1960 bunch of idiots. What stopped Jonathan from probing his predecessors. At least baba is starting from somewhere or do u want him to spend all his 4years probing past administrations.whether you like it or not Jonathan's regime must be probed
The same thing that stop Obj from probing Abdulsalam and IBB will stop Buhari from probing GEJ.You guys love to kick a man who is already down but this time,una go break leg oh.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by oluspencer(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nobody stops the clueless from probing his predecessor and moreover there is no elthnic group who drafted the blue print for jonathan. So PDP should think of how to be a better opposition rather being a begger.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by oluspencer(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ojiofor:
The same thing that stop Obj from probing Abdulsalam and IBB will stop Buhari from probing GEJ.You guys love to kick a man who is already down but this time,una go break leg oh.

Have we forgotten we voted for "CHANGE". We voted buhari because we wanted a change from the regular.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Ojiofor: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
oluspencer:

Have we forgotten we voted for "CHANGE". We voted buhari because we wanted a change from the regular.
That is,if the CHANGE was real but I doubt it.I wish de CHANGE go complete na him for sure pass.

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by oluspencer(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
owobokiri:
Ben Nwabueze always gets it right. . Selective probe is corruption. Nobody is saying he should not probe. All we are saying is that he should probe all. . As it stands now, it is difficult to say whether buhari is fighting corruption or fighting Jonathan..

Broda, jonathan's administration handed over the transition document to him and he will look at it. If he they find any issue brought down from yardua and Obj then it will be look into.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by abacrested(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Akpamu, otu nime umu anu ohia azuru na obodo ndi ofe nmanu,zuzuwe

2 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Tkester: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
akinszz:
Who cares what yeeboes accept.

If you don't care, why then are you here?
Wastelander!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Tkester: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
wordcat:
When an Elder refuse to respect himself,, let him not expect respect from others.

Those so called Igbo leaders of thought should try and respect themselves.

Mumu quote!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by mekadinho(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
BUHARI's probe story is just lik a Hip hop song without a kick and snare, until I see IBB, OBJ, Atiku( Chai.... See d kingpin na), Tinubu n Fashola in kirikiri, what ever he is doing is trash.

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by chrisblack: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Buhari doesn't want to probe OBJ and IBB, let me tell you why. OBJ have incriminating evidence about Buhari's corrupt practices- The missing PTF funds, $700million uninspected suit cases which happened under Buhari's watch, Even the halliburton scandal in which OBJ is complicit has Aisha Buhari's supermanicured fingers in it. OBJ has these documents and have kept them safely with his lawyers in Vienna as a leverage to scare away Buhari from probing his administration. His lawyers will release those documents if Buhari as much as peeps into OBJ's dealings( halliburton, PHCN and others) while he was in power.

This is why i believe GEJ was stu.pid, as ex-president he should have some of information/leverage to prevent against selective witch-hunting that now stares him in the face. If he doesn't then i don't pity him.

common sense is not common. If buhari is to start his probe,pls tell me the most logical point he his suppose to start.if he starts with previous govt before he finishes the link to Jonah will be cold. The most logical is to start with Jonah .all this clamouring is just to allow all fresh link to go cold.all they need to ask was that after he his try with Jonah.bihari should also probe others.

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by azzima(m): 12:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Yesterday they begged for inclusion, the other time they became FIFA advisers by lobbying for Kalu, today they aare TRYING to intimidate Buhari about probing from 1999,tommorow we will hear about Biafra all over again. These people have become an Albatross to the progress of this country. They are QUIETLY praying that Buhari fails woefully in his administration because of their unforgiving bitterness regarding their colossal bafoonrey and lose during the elections. Even the Ijaws have decamped to APC in large numbers because they are being smart with their political relevance but the Spanner - heads will be the ONLY bitter one left behind . ....as usual. They only think sentimentally and love being nuisances everywhere. Now,because their shenanigans will leave them behind everyone else to accept this administration, they once again automatically will be relegated to 8th citizens from 7th class. The most confused set of rodents ever!

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by azzima(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2015
THE SILENT ENEMIES OF NIGERIA ARE AT IT AGAIN O!!!!!!!!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by MayorofLagos(m): 2:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Oh my God!!
A relevant ethnic group will move and shake the polity by threatening non-acceptance of the President's ambition.

...but an irrelevant five percenter
Who cares what you accept or reject, no one will ask your consent when Ihejirika and Peter Obi are seized by their cuffs.

Tell Ibo Leaders of Thrash to go and sit down!!
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Aregbesola Slashes All Osun Workers Salaries / Full List Of The 8th Assembly Senate Standing Committees & Their Chairmen / My Epic Response To A 1st Term Cadet Having Sleeping Issues in NDA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.