Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders (4122 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by wiseoneking: 2:08am On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm Igbo ...But the Igbo leader that said this must be a very big fool....

If Buhari says he wants to probe the last government ...so be it....

I don't know why my Igbo fellows wanna kill themselves over Jonathan an Ijaw man (Note trying to be tribal) Even right now in Bayelsa Jonathan kinsmen are decamping massively..That's Nigeria politics for u...

My Igbo brodas wakeup and face reality...Buhari is the new presido...Jonathan messed up his chances big time...
lt is impossible for you to have igbo blood flowing in you. You can never be igbo except to claim one in nairaland. What is wrong in getting the so called thieves from 1999. You must be protecting Tinubu and obj. Who are you really are? Igbo woman abi. Look at your mouth calling igbo leaders fool, even the great respected Ben Nwabueze. See your cone head like igbo woman.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by wadetaw202: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2015
See the way the Igbo's said it as if they are the ones making decision in nigeria. When efcc come to arrest you, don't follow them then because it is not from 1999.

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Tkester: 4:36am On Aug 18, 2015
wadetaw202:
See the way the Igbo's said it as if they are the ones making decision in nigeria. When efcc come to arrest you, don't follow them then because it is not from 1999.

And what is keeping the EFCC from arresting them

Your are an advanced definition of foolishness!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by GaniLAb(m): 4:50am On Aug 18, 2015
PMB is doing his duty by probing his immediate GOVERNMENT but GEJ failed in responsibility by probing his own predicessor

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by kuuljay(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2015
you didn't accept him yet he became the president, that should mean something to you people grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by wordcat(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Tkester:

Mumu quote!
And where is ur wise quote?
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by ibedun: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Gogetta post=[size=18pt:
[/size]37056408]Da fvck asked their opinion? PMB send una? Charlatans!

Concise!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Tkester: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2015
wordcat:

And where is ur wise quote?

Another mumu quote!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by dinachi(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Those leaders should be arrested and shot! They represent all that is wrong in Igbo land. Why those foolish men are fighting for Ijaw people baffles me. How many Ijaw people spoke in support of Ekwueme when he was arrested and investigated for fraud by Buharis military government? Some of our leaders are pathetically childish, sorry to say!
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by patrick89(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2015
There is something wrong with the mentality of Nigerians! If you look at the so called probe, it's more of rhetoric than real thing. if you can not probe halibuton, Siemens then you are a joke....

All these intimidation will never work! you promised to probe the past government during your campaign only for you to withdraw and focus on GEJ! fine..what is good for thee goose is good for gander!

This is democracy, all these herdsmen that are foolishly following buhari are really pathetic, we must not agree to your useless agenda! prosecute and disgrace jonathan and render pdp useless that is your plan fullstop! iif you try rubbish..... we are not begging you but we will show you...

we igbo have been looking for an excuse to dismember this useless contraption.

equity is what we ask for nothing more.. you can't be calling me minority in my own country based on my ethnicity! that is the height of division and hypocritical

We are daring your buhari to touch Gej.

nevertheless okonjo iwela will come and disgrace you loudmouth as usual..
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by focus7: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2015
The thoughtless igbo leaders you mean to say. What does it really matter if they accept or they do not accept, what gave them the impression that their opinion matter? Just as their election was insignificant in determining who govern Nigeria so is their opinion insignificant in the governance of Nigeria. Sometime when I hear of igbo leaders I wonder if if igbos truly have leaders or anybody just come up and claim igbo leadership.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm Igbo ...But the Igbo leader that said this must be a very big fool....

If Buhari says he wants to probe the last government ...so be it....

I don't know why my Igbo fellows wanna kill themselves over Jonathan an Ijaw man (Note trying to be tribal) Even right now in Bayelsa Jonathan kinsmen are decamping massively..That's Nigeria politics for u...

My Igbo brodas wakeup and face reality...Buhari is the new presido...Jonathan messed up his chances big time...
you are a f00l, heddiot
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by superstar1(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
If Jonah the Drunken Master of Otuoke was daft enough or comfortable enough not to probe Yar Adua, his predecessor, that his prerogative and headache.

Same thing goes for Yar Adua over OBJ.

It is also Buhari's prerogative to probe his predecessor. If he chose to exercise it, it is also his headache.
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2015
menabadoo:
you are a f00l, heddiot
Thanks bro
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
wiseoneking:
lt is impossible for you to have igbo blood flowing in you. You can never be igbo except to claim one in nairaland. What is wrong in getting the so called thieves from 1999. You must be protecting Tinubu and obj. Who are you really are? Igbo woman abi. Look at your mouth calling igbo leaders fool, even the great respected Ben Nwabueze. See your cone head like igbo woman.

Thanks Bro... Lol my head big na crime? lol atleast I'm using it to cure the sick.....
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2015
abacrested:
Akpamu, otu nime umu anu ohia azuru na obodo ndi ofe nmanu,zuzuwe

Thanks Nwannem
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2015
fr3do:

Efulefu!
Tanks broda
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Bro if Buhari probes just the past government I'm okay with it... Jonathan made the mistake of not Probing Obj..

Nigeria will be great again

It is not for the yorubas to decide who or whom to be probed.OBJ might have secret documents on Buhari but the ijaw nation controls the key to the nations wealth!!! Let the illiterate dare!!! Let me see where you will get the oil money to run your cursed regions when the ND militants start blowing up oil wells
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by LordMecuzy(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is not for the yorubas to decide who or whom to be probed.OBJ might have secret documents on Buhari but the ijaw nation controls the key to the nations wealth!!! Let the illiterate dare!!! Let me see where you will get the oil money to run your cursed regions when the ND militants start blowing up oil wells

They are free to blow up oil Wells Bro... Nigeria must always survive... Afterall 80% of citizens south south states with oil still live in poverty... Broda corruption is killing us all..What has the south south governors done with their huge allocations? how has the Rich Niger delta militants helped their broads from the same region..

I'm from Owerri tho
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by obailala(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2015
merry02:
u re a fool to v inpersonate to. Be igbo!
Such a nincompoop!

So are you insinuating that Igbos are only capable of being unreasonable?.... In your opinion, anyone who makes a reasonable comment must be a non-Igbo impersonator... You are a capital IDIOTT!!! angry angry angry
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:

They are free to blow up oil Wells Bro... Nigeria must always survive... Afterall 80% of citizens south south states with oil still live in poverty... Broda corruption is killing us all..What has the south south governors done with their huge allocations? how has the Rich Niger delta militants helped their broads from the same region..

I'm from Owerri tho

Well lets the game begin!!!! Waiting for the illiterate to draw the first blood!!! Let me see how cocoa and sugar cane will sustain the economy and help buhari achieve his capital projects
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by wordcat(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Tkester:

Another mumu quote!
Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by ayindejimmy(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2015
DDeliverer:
you can not probe some and ignore some....

what is good for OBJ is good for GEJ. lol

so my dear abokiii, how do you solve this? considering you want to probe GEJ badly and ignore the evils of OBJ?

I have some pertinent questions for you.
You want Buhari/Osinbajo to probe Obj and Tinubu, right?
OK.

Do you know Wike is already probing Amaechi?
It's not Buhari’s work to probe governors.
On Obj. Why didn't Yaradua /Gej probe Obj when they had the facts and documents?
It's easier for Buhari /Osinbajo to focus their probe on the immediate past administration that handed over to them.
Asking them to dig further is a risk bicos they may not achieve much cos of the time BTW thence wasting public funds
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by ayindejimmy(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
DDeliverer:
you can not probe some and ignore some....

what is good for OBJ is good for GEJ. lol

so my dear abokiii, how do you solve this? considering you want to probe GEJ badly and ignore the evils of OBJ?

I have some pertinent questions for you.
You want Buhari/Osinbajo to probe Obj and Tinubu, right?
OK.

Do you know Wike is already probing Amaechi?
It's not Buhari’s work to probe governors.
On Obj. Why didn't Yaradua /Gej probe Obj when they had the facts and documents?
It's easier for Buhari /Osinbajo to focus their probe on the immediate past administration that handed over to them.
Asking them to dig further is a risk bicos they may not achieve much cos of the time BTW thence wasting public funds
It's better they focus on the achievable
Re: We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders by wadetaw202: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tkester:

I am an advanced definition of foolishness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism / Ike Nwachukwu Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Amaechi Escapes As Kidnappers Attack Abuja-kaduna Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.