Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775492 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ndissle(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by daremarvell: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Infinix Hot 2 both version and all colours now available on Jumia, contact Daremarvellous on WhatsApp 08156636487 for your order placement

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by FATM: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pls my hot 2 does not save my pics, it tells me 'there was an error......', also it does not receive files from other devices (even Infinix devices) despite that I have a 32g SD card in it, and ve also downloaded a file manager and a photo gallery, pls kindly assist.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Use this code *#*#3646633#*#*  and navigate to connectivity select CDS and Radio Information and continue from therethere.

I tried dis but it's not working
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by damosky12(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spartan1203:
Mine is downloading at the moment. Will confirm soon

What data plan are you using?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
What are you trying to do?

segenton:

I tried dis but it's not working
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by westsyde92: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg which other file manager dey to download apart from es explorer
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kennykendo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
westsyde92:
Abeg which other file manager dey to download apart from es explorer
go to play store download file manager by Afmobi....it was built by infinix mobility

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Birichie(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
kelvindim:
The problem is because you used guest mode. what to do? Go to settings on your user, enter guest mode, those three small dots at the upper right corner click on it and then delete guest mode after which reboot your phone and voila! Thank me later.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by alexie4real(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Pls is d build numba fr hot 2 devices dxame
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2015
It depends on when you updated last. My build number is X510-D5110-Androidone-20150925 which is the last update sent out late September

alexie4real:
Pls is d build numba fr hot 2 devices dxame
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by nikiihardehx(f): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Just got a new infinix x510 ystda......bt m Nt getting 3g on ma glo...just edge.....am on glo 3gb sub....Ve changer d imei successfully.... Bt d netwk z jst too slow....is DAT a gen prob WOF d fone.. Cuz glo netwk in ma house z
Thick
Also, I can't songs as ringtone.... Was told I will have to add songs yo ringtone from PC.......dz fone is giving me headachee, thinking of return I it today bak to where I got it....maybe I can add money and get hot note.....bt I don't knw if dey will collect it....d fone isn't up to 48hrs...
Pls help a sister m frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abduletudaye(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2015
nikiihardehx:
Just got a new infinix x510 ystda......bt m Nt getting 3g on ma glo...just edge.....am on glo 3gb sub....Ve changer d imei successfully.... Bt d netwk z jst too slow....is DAT a gen prob WOF d fone.. Cuz glo netwk in ma house z
Thick
Also, I can't songs as ringtone.... Was told I will have to add songs yo ringtone from PC.......dz fone is giving me headachee, thinking of return I it today bak to where I got it....maybe I can add money and get hot note.....bt I don't knw if dey will collect it....d fone isn't up to 48hrs...

Don't be fraustrated...lets see if we can walk around it...get Quick pix for pictures, you have a default music player already, so if it's network, change your location and try again..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2015
bigtt76:
What are you trying to do?
Trying to change my IMEI nomba.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kelvindim(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2015
bigtt76:
It depends on when you updated last. My build number is X510-D5110-Androidone-20150925 which is the last update sent out late September

Did you get the latest update that just rolled in this Nov, the one of 631 mb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilkudos(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2015
nikiihardehx:
Thick
My dear the network being slow is from your area.. go to a place wid better network coVerage that's not a pro, and as for setting a cUstom ringtone, just go to your memory card locate the song you wanna use tap and hold on till it highlights then use the option there to set it as default ringer, that's all... So unfrustrate yaself cool
nikiihardehx:
Thick
My dear the network being slow is from your area.. go to a place wid better network coVerage that's not a pro, and as for setting a cUstom ringtone, just go to your memory card locate the song you wanna use tap and hold on till it highlights then use the option there to set it as default ringer, that's all... So unfrustrate yaself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kelvindim(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Birichie:
Thank you!
You're welcome.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Not yet. Everyone will get it just be patient. grin

kelvindim:
Did you get the latest update that just rolled in this October, the one of 631 mb?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2015
What device are you using it on? If it's not an MTK device, it won't work.

The code is the correct one given. Did it take you to the engineering mode or what was the error message encountered?

segenton:

Trying to change my IMEI nomba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oluwartommy10: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
My infinix hot2 x510 ba3 got spoilt...want a new ba3 bt i ws told d ba3 isn't yet available at a shop i went to for enquiry...i'm in kogi state,ao do i gt d ba3 please?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kelvindim(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2015
bigtt76:
Not yet. Everyone will get it just be patient. grin

I got it yesterday but I don't know whether or not it is marshmallow, do you?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Very positive it is. It was promised all Android One devices will get it this month and week precisely.

Besides that the size of the file matches that of the Android One when downloaded from Infinix website.

I read you have a rooted device? It might do you good to flash the stock OS back on the phone before attempting to upgrade to the latest to avoid it being bricked.

When the first updates were released via OTA, many of us who rooted had errors displayed and update wouldn't install until we flashed the stock rom back. This might be the case or maybe not but ensure you backup your important stuff.

Lastly you don't need to root this device if your intention is to run the Glo BIS tweak at least I have it on mine running without Rooting.

kelvindim:
I got it yesterday but I don't know whether or not it is marshmallow, do you?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2015
those who updated please Check your build. prop for this property ro.build.id It doesn't need root mine is still LMY47V This should be the major change in the update I guess yours should be LUZ** maybe
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by FATM: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Pls my hot 2 does not save my pics, it tells me 'there was an error......', also it does not receive files from other devices (even Infinix devices) despite that I have a 32g SD card in it, and ve also downloaded a file manager and a photo gallery, pls kindly assist. Abeg house I dey await response from whoever can assist on what to do.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kelvindim(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2015
bigtt76:
Very positive it is. It was promised all Android One devices will get it this month and week precisely.

Besides that the size of the file matches that of the Android One when downloaded from Infinix website.

I read you have a rooted device? It might do you good to flash the stock OS back on the phone before attempting to upgrade to the latest to avoid it being bricked.

When the first updates were released via OTA, many of us who rooted had errors displayed and update wouldn't install until we flashed the stock rom back. This might be the case or maybe not but ensure you backup your important stuff.

Lastly you don't need to root this device if your intention is to run the Glo BIS tweak at least I have it on mine running without Rooting.

Yeah, that's what I thought. They shouldn't just bring an update that size without it being marshmallow. My intention to rooting is way more than that. I unrooted using Es file Explorer but still haven't done the update though.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by westsyde92: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Which file manager and photo gallery did you download
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tinashekiki(f): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2015
good morning; pls i just got dis device yesterday. but i dont understand d mobile data activation for glo on d phone. anytime i on data it just seems to go off. pls any idea
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Tinashekiki:
good morning; pls i just got dis device yesterday. but i dont understand d mobile data activation for glo on d phone. anytime i on data it just seems to go off. pls any idea

You have to change your IMEI to a BlackBerry IMEI, do that by entering engineering mode...pls search this thread for more info
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kelvindim(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
valzey:
those who updated please Check your build. prop for this property
ro.build.id
It doesn't need root
mine is still LMY47V
This should be the major change in the update
I guess yours should be LUZ** maybe
Be more explicit.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
kelvindim:
Be more explicit.
I've confirmed it, its still LMY47V but with a security patch its a security update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Spartan1203(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
damosky12:

Mtn
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Spartan1203(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2015
damosky12:

Mtn with psiphon

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.