Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775611 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
Please is it a must to root my phone before I can use Simple server?

NO!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by PucciGuru(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2015
negga4al:

These methods might help but not certainly.

1. If you are rooted, try reinstalling then Google Play (Skip if unrooted)
2. Go to Settings, Apps, the look for Google Play in any of the tabs, tap it open, tap clear data, tap clear cache.
3. Go to Settings, try to delete any of your Gmail account linked to Google Play.
4. Restart Phone.
5. Connect to the Internet, open Play Store App, fill the necessary information (it should ask for a Gmail account, here put in the previous one).
6. It should work now, try downloading any app.
7. If steps 2-6 fails, then you have to factory reset your phone. Do this by going to Settings, Backup & Reset, tap Factory data reset (NOTE: this process clears and delete all downloaded apps, personal information stored on the phone memory)
8. If all the above fails, flash you phone!

many thanks brother..... the no 7th worked

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Odigokogadi: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
interleukin:
Please I need help.

Since the last update of my infinix, the settings for sim cards keeps changing on it own. My sim 2, MTN is for calls, but it automatically keeps shuttling between MTN and Airtel even when I try I change it. To make a call, I have to try 2-3 times before the Sim card I want to use appears. Its frustrating especially in emergencies.

I am having the same problem
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by teewhydope(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
augster:
i place the order for you, you go to the jumia pick up station nearest to you to pick it up and pay! it's easy and free!

Is there a pick up station in akure??
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Hayordejee: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sylvekzee:
I bought another hot 2 for a friend yesterday, sadly it came with infinix lollipop rom instead of the Android One rom. Now I have tried everything to root it for him to no avail. KingRoot can't root it. Nothing can. He says he prefers the infinix lollipop rom sha, but I have to root it.

Have any of you guys that ported to the infinix lollipop rom been able to root it.?

Lol bro no b onlinu o...m usn android one 5.1.1 and receivn d same error
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
PLEASE ADVICE ME!!!

I'm a heavy phone user both online and offline. I want to dump my BlackBerry Bold 5 to any of these devices BlackBerry Q10 or Infinix Hot 2.....but I don't know which should I go for ?

I'm tired of using MTN on data, calls, tariff plan and subscription expense. Pls between Glo, Airtel and Etisalat which has plan that will suite poor student like me ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
ameynuJR:
PLEASE ADVICE ME!!!

I'm a heavy phone user both online and offline. I want to dump my BlackBerry Bold 5 to any of these devices BlackBerry Q10 or Infinix Hot 2.....but I don't know which should I go for ?

I'm tired of using MTN on data, calls, tariff plan and subscription expense. Pls between Glo, Airtel and Etisalat which has plan that will suite poor student like me ?

Add money up to get Infinix Note 2 ( the phone is actually a great multitasking and browsing phone ) - Will be released on 27th
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
What are the phone's spec, How much do you think it wil cost ?

ishittu:

Add money up to get Infinix Note 2 ( the phone is actually a great multitasking and browsing phone ) - Will be released on 27th
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
ameynuJR:
What are the phone's spec, How much do you think it wil cost ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2742580/look-upcoming-infinix-note-2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oganology33(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
negga4al:

Try it again by downloading update with a faster Internet connection, also make sure you do not shake your phone during the update process.

However, if the above was followed and yields the same result then you will have no choice than to flash your phone.
Thanxx 4 taking the time 2 reply me. I've tried all ur above suggestions except the last one. Do u mean factory resetting d Fone or reflashing the ROM
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by westsyde92: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
How can I use glo bis sub on my hot 2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by prettytasha(f): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Will changing my imei brick my phone ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Richiecam: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls I need help each time I want to update infinix hot 2 x510 system update after downloading it fails in the process of updating it says "update error"
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Richiecam: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Pls is there a carlcare centre in calabar ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2015
[b][/b]Please somebody should add me to any infinix hot 2 group if exist tank 08165222248
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Richiecam:
Pls I need help each time I want to update infinix hot 2 x510 system update after downloading it fails in the process of updating it says "update error"
Hi Richiecam, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
oganology33:

Thanxx 4 taking the time 2 reply me. I've tried all ur above suggestions except the last one. Do u mean factory resetting d Fone or reflashing the ROM

You can try to factory reset your phone but I doubt if that would work.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by directonpc(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
prettytasha:
nope
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2015
ameynuJR:
PLEASE ADVICE ME!!!

How do you know you are a heavy user? Cause blackberry 10 series are not known to perform heavy task! (Maybe my opinion)

However, look out for these in any phone you would want to meet your heavy usage:
1. At least 2GB RAM
2. Octacore processors
3. Battery capacity of 3000mAh

These though are relative, because some phone even perform better with lesser specification compared to those. It all boils down to manufacturers.

But keep in mind that heavy usage means you demand that your phone runs at almost maximum capacity without lagging, crashing or shutting down, maybe even heating up (hardly you would find this to be true).

3G/4G on, many apps running in background, playing heavy games, browsing forever, never cease to caress your phone, music playing, video somewhere in the mix, endless calls all in 24hrs or a full charge grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2015
prettytasha:

No ma, so long root is not in the mix wink
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
prettytasha:

No, as along as you didnt root your phone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
As i rightly said, Infinix Note 2 match this specification, go for it

negga4al:

How do you know you are a heavy user? Cause blackberry 10 series are not known to perform heavy task! (Maybe my opinion)

However, look out for these in any phone you would want to meet your heavy usage:
1. At least 2GB RAM
2. Octacore processors

These though are relative, because some phone even perform better with lesser specification compared to those. It all boils down to manufacturers.

But keep in mind that heavy usage means you demand that your phone runs at almost maximum capacity without lagging, crashing or shutting down, maybe even heating up (hardly you would find this to be true).

3G/4G on, many apps running in background, playing heavy games, browsing forever, never cease to caress your phone, music playing, video somewhere in the mix, endless calls all in 24hrs or a full charge grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
I wonder for this Infinix hot 2 look the promise to release an update android 6.0 this month we have not see anything the update o received is about 643mb when the phone reboot to install the update it show me error message I try it like 3-4times now the update is not piping again and I have not receive the last update that came with the file manager and Pre loader app each time I tap on check update it will tell me ur system is up to date
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Jeysmart:
I wonder for this Infinix hot 2 look the promise to release an update android 6.0 this month we have not see anything the update o received is about 643mb when the phone reboot to install the update it show me error message I try it like 3-4times now the update is not piping again and I have not receive the last update that came with the file manager and Pre loader app each time I tap on check update it will tell me ur system is up to date

Kindly visit the nearest carlcare center for solution and Yes Marshmallow is coming as this is the reason it is an Android One device
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by siajiboye: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Can you give more detail pls, am interested also. Thanks
negga4al:

NO!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by therealesttin(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Richiecam:

i think you can get this done at Carlcare service center.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ameynuJR(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Thank you guys! I will go for Infinix Hot 2 or wait till Friday 27 Nov 2015 to launch Infinix Big 6.

negga4al:

1. At least 2GB RAM
2. Octacore processors

ishittu:
As i rightly said, Infinix Note 2 match this specification, go for it

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ishittu: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
ameynuJR:
Thank you guys! I will go for Infinix Hot 2 or wait till Friday 27 Nov 2015 to launch Infinix Big 6.

Kindly wait and you wont be dissappointed
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2015
U people are talking about taking it to calcare center imagine am staying in nasarawa akwanga local government but the nearest calcare center is located at ewuse 2 abuja just imagine as fact big the only have one branch dere will spend most 2500 taking the phone to dem and the worst tins d with tell u DAT u need to register the phone which mean u will keep the phone wit dem till wen the fix it the will call or text u to cum and collect it another expensive all in one close to 5k e no better I download the ROM online from mega use sp flash tool fix ma phone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by wemimo42: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
ishittu:

Kindly wait and you wont be dissappointed

yes i know i wont cos i ve saved for the purchase of the phone. i must to buy it.#ilovebigscreenphone# grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2015
The hot 2 is not complete HD screen self and d new hot 2 battery is 3000mah d really cheat on us dat d first product cos ma battery dnt last for me as i expected I only brought the phone purposely cos of the 6.0 update and we didn't even know wen the will release the update yet self
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by wemimo42: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Jeysmart:
The hot 2 is not complete HD screen self and d new hot 2 battery is 3000mah d really cheat on us dat d first product cos ma battery dnt last for me as i expected I only brought the phone purposely cos of the 6.0 update and we didn't even know wen the will release the update yet self
wat i heard is when 6.0 marshmallow is out, ur phone will be updated automatically. just give them time to release the update so we wont ve our fone bricked den we start going to carlcare tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.